BY VITAKRAFT #8 in Small Pet Supplies

Sierra D.
Fall Creek, WI
These are amazing my hamster goes wild for them and they are the perfect little snack for her.
Sydney H.
I buy these for my chinchillas monthley! My chimchillas love them! Having half of one a day is perfect for the price they are at i buy them offline , from a pet store and i deffinetly reccomend
Kelsey G.
Ocala , FL
My hamsters LOVES these, and they keep him busy. I'll definitely keep buying them.
Tina A.
New Haven, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our bunny Thunder thoroughly enjoyed these sticks. We would give them to him as a treat every so often. We bought them at Petsmart. They weren't expensive at all.
alexis l.
Torrance, CA
my hamster absolutely loves these! she finished an entire one in one day. i got this at petco and it's probably her favorite treat. they are completely worth the price, and i reccomend you try these to dull down their teeth.
Rachel K.
Smithville, GA
My babies love it! They gobble it up as soon as I put it in their cage! Definitely a good buy for the small rodent owner!
Haley J.
Cincinnati, OH
My babies love this stuff! and it is definitely a great price! it's my go to every time!
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
My hamster loved these. I liked buying a different chew toy/treat every time. Don't buy them anymore, I gave him away.
Mandi H.
Williston, FL
I get these as a sweet treat for my squirrel and she absolutely loves it. She gets all excited when she sees the bag and literally does flips for them.
Mallory H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my hamster loves these! she eats them so fast and is chewing on them immediately whenever I give them to her. they are not something i give her too often as it is a treat, but I do buy them monthly and sometimes I will even cut them up and give her just a little bit. good product!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do hamsters actually like these?