BY VITAKRAFT #8 in Small Pet Supplies

Mallory H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my hamster loves these! she eats them so fast and is chewing on them immediately whenever I give them to her. they are not something i give her too often as it is a treat, but I do buy them monthly and sometimes I will even cut them up and give her just a little bit. good product!
Georgiana M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My gerbil loves this. He always has one in his cage. They smell like honey and I think they taste very good too
autumn l.
San Jose, CA
great product!! amazing quality for the price. i bought it because a friend recommended it to me. love it! very versatile. would purchase again. i can find many uses for it, looks great and my pet loves it!
Sydney H.
I buy these for my chinchillas monthley! My chimchillas love them! Having half of one a day is perfect for the price they are at i buy them offline , from a pet store and i deffinetly reccomend
Tina A.
New Haven, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our bunny Thunder thoroughly enjoyed these sticks. We would give them to him as a treat every so often. We bought them at Petsmart. They weren't expensive at all.
alexis l.
Torrance, CA
my hamster absolutely loves these! she finished an entire one in one day. i got this at petco and it's probably her favorite treat. they are completely worth the price, and i reccomend you try these to dull down their teeth.
Laura D.
All my fur babies love them. But they are are very high in sugars so excessive feeding will lead to dental problems. A treat every now and then is appreciated though!
Kelsey G.
Ocala , FL
My hamsters LOVES these, and they keep him busy. I'll definitely keep buying them.
Rachel K.
Smithville, GA
My babies love it! They gobble it up as soon as I put it in their cage! Definitely a good buy for the small rodent owner!
Haley J.
Cincinnati, OH
My babies love this stuff! and it is definitely a great price! it's my go to every time!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do hamsters actually like these?