BY VITAKRAFT #8 in Small Pet Supplies

Desirae C.
McAllen, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
When my little sister had her hamster she looked munching on these things! The price is great as well as the quantity
Brooke S.
columbus , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I had 2 hamsters that totally loved these! It was one of their monthly must haves! Some people think it's too much sugar so I would recommend feeding them in portions. I did that and my hamsters almost lived for 4 years!
Laura D.
All my fur babies love them. But they are are very high in sugars so excessive feeding will lead to dental problems. A treat every now and then is appreciated though!
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
My hamster loved these. I liked buying a different chew toy/treat every time. Don't buy them anymore, I gave him away.
Haley J.
Cincinnati, OH
My babies love this stuff! and it is definitely a great price! it's my go to every time!
Rachel K.
Smithville, GA
My babies love it! They gobble it up as soon as I put it in their cage! Definitely a good buy for the small rodent owner!
Kelsey G.
Ocala , FL
My hamsters LOVES these, and they keep him busy. I'll definitely keep buying them.
Georgiana M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My gerbil loves this. He always has one in his cage. They smell like honey and I think they taste very good too
Mallory H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my hamster loves these! she eats them so fast and is chewing on them immediately whenever I give them to her. they are not something i give her too often as it is a treat, but I do buy them monthly and sometimes I will even cut them up and give her just a little bit. good product!
Mandi H.
Williston, FL
I get these as a sweet treat for my squirrel and she absolutely loves it. She gets all excited when she sees the bag and literally does flips for them.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do hamsters actually like these?