BY VITAKRAFT #8 in Small Pet Supplies

Karen M.
My tiny friends have loved these! I've had several hamsters over the years and they've definitely enjoyed these sticks.  I can get them at just about any local pet store.  They do have a pretty high sugar content so they should me used for treats, not as a replacement for food.
Malary G.
Pet Lover Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
alexis l.
Torrance, CA
These are so amazing! my hamster loves these and they aren't pricey at all. i got mine at petco and my hamster finishes an entire one in one day. they don't smell bad and dull her teeth which is good haha.
Cheryl B.
Our hamster Cookie loves his Vitakraft Sticks. He runs to my kids when they are holding them. He will sit at the bottom of his cage just eating away .
Kristine V.
Villa Rica, GA
My hamster loves these things , they are very nutritional & my hamster always can't wait to get his hands on one of these treats !
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
These are alright- bought them for my hamster and he sort of nibbled it but not much. They were also hard to get onto the cage without breaking the snap
Alayna H.
I have owned 3 hamsters in the past that loved to eat all types of treats including these Honey Glazed Sticks! My current hamster is very picky with what she eats, but loves these Honey Glazed Sticks. They are good for her teeth, and keep her entertained while she gets a snack! They never last more than a few days!
Amanda A.
Potsdam, NY
My hamsters love these treat bars.. they can demolish them in minutes lol!!! i like it because not only do they find it tasty but it's like a project to keep them busy with as well
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
My hamsters absolutely love these glazed honey sticks... they are gone almost as soon as I get them!
Charlotte R.
My hamster absolutely loves these, they will be gone in seconds! Very nutritional and healthy. :)
krissia a.
Pet Lover Expert
Are this snacks healthy for hamsters?