Vitakraft Drops with Wildberry for Rabbits uploaded by becca R.Vitakraft Drops with Wildberry for Rabbits uploaded by Reannah E.Vitakraft Drops with Wildberry for Rabbits uploaded by Sarah S.

BY VITAKRAFT

Vitakraft ® Drops - The popular tidbit containing berries, yogurt, whey protein, lecithin and no artificial colorings. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein ....................... 5.5% Crude Fat ........................... 22.5% Crude Fiber ..........................1.7% Moisture ...............................2.5% ; see more...

• Is it OK for dogs to eat these??2 Answers
  • We just got our first bunny and could you tell me what th...2 Answers
  • Anyone know if these are a healthy treat? 5 Answers
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My bunny Penelope loves these haha. As soon as I open the bag she does her little spin around trick before I tell her to. They aren’t the best nutritional wise, but given in small amounts, not everyday, is okay. It can make them gain weight so make sure that your bunny gets plenty of exercise and hay with fresh veggies.
Kate F.
Henderson
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Although marketed for rabbits , please do not feed these to any rabbits or guinea pigs! Naturally rabbits are lactose intolerant and cannot and will not digest dairy. Also rabbits are and always will be HERBIVORES, so please do not purchase or feed these to your rabbits and/or guinea pigs!🐰
Natalie P.
Lancaster, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My rabbit SWORE on these things. He would literally lose it when he heard me opening the bag. I tried giving him Strawberry Flavor Yogurt Drops once, and he refused to eat them. He only likes the Wildberry Yogurt Drops. Also, chinchillas can eat these too. I currently give my chinchilla one of these every day, and he loves them. Chinchillas also will eat the Dandelion Flavored Yogurt Drops. Well...my chinchilla does. I don't think I ever tried feeding the Dandelion Flavor to Pip, because I know he would absolutely hate them. But anywho, these yogurt drops are AMAZING.
Michelle S.
Rabbits are herbivores so their stomachs can't handle dairy too well. Please do not feed these to your bunnies because it will give them a tummy ache. However, hamsters and guinea pigs, even rats will really enjoy this product! It's not bad, it's just not for bunnies, so only 3 stars.
Lauren L.
Beaverton, OR
These are nice little treats and they seem to be healthy. I felt that they were a bit pricey for the small bag that they came in and my rabbit Wasn’t too fond of them. I wouldn’t buy them again but maybe other people have better luck with them. It really depends on the pet
Chelsea J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Let me tell you, my bunny is OBSESSED WITH THESE!! He never eats anything out of my hand, but when I have one of these in my hand, he will come right over and take it! He absolutely loves them.
destiny r.
Mt Sterling, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My bunny lightening use to love these little things. They are a great price for the amount and how long they last on average it took my bunny two weeks to go through a container of them.
Jamie B.
Queensbury, NY
My bun bun seems to adore these! He knows when it's treat time and starts bouncing around. Not sure the ingredients are the best, but since these are only a once a day treat and he's eating good quality food and hay I don't mind too much.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our bunny who passed away two years ago loved these so much. We haven't tried them with our new one but we plan to when we see them again. They are soft and they don't smell which is nice. They aren't overly expensive and the rabbits go crazy for them. i would say to try it out to see if your little bunn loves them too.
Karla  V.
WOODSTOCK, GA
I used to have a rabbit and I bought these at PetSmart , they are very small and its nice for a treat. I like the small bag it comes in because I could pack it and take it anywhere I go. The bag comes with a decent amount of yogurt bites. The price is good for what you get, I wouldn't mind buying these again.
Amber M.
Anyone know if these are a healthy treat?
Ashley D.
Oregon City
Is it OK for dogs to eat these??
Danette Cable I.
Napoleon, OH
We just got our first bunny and could you tell me what this product is for and what benefits it has? thanks
nickah p.
Do they really like it?
Premo U.
France
Are they really good and where can you buy it