BY VITAKRAFT

Vitakraft ® Drops - The popular tidbit containing berries, yogurt, whey protein, lecithin and no artificial colorings. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein ....................... 5.5% Crude Fat ........................... 22.5% Crude Fiber ..........................1.7% Moisture ...............................2.5% ; see more...

• We just got our first bunny and could you tell me what this produ...2 Answers
  • Anyone know if these are a healthy treat? 5 Answers
  • Do they really like it?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
RaeAnne R.
E Wenatchee, WA
My 2 year old indoor bunny LOVES these so much! I have to give him one or two with every meal and they're great to use as a reward system as well. If he gets his heart meds without fighting me, he gets one! They seem super tasty :)
Anna Marie S.
Yogurt drops really aren't recommended for rabbits. My rabbits are every bit as excited for some cilantro or a small piece of fresh fruit. Oxbow treats are better.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
My rabbit loves these however yogurt should never be given to rabbits.i dont recommend this product for rabbits at least not more than one a month.
Cathy V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I had bought these for my little bunny but he didn't end up liking with them. So I had to trow them away
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys
Our bunny who passed away two years ago loved these so much. We haven't tried them with our new one but we plan to when we see them again. They are soft and they don't smell which is nice. They aren't overly expensive and the rabbits go crazy for them. i would say to try it out to see if your little bunn loves them too.
Chelsea J.
Let me tell you, my bunny is OBSESSED WITH THESE!! He never eats anything out of my hand, but when I have one of these in my hand, he will come right over and take it! He absolutely loves them.
Samantha L.
Antioch, TN
I love how cute these are! I like giving treats to my bunny I don't know I just find it so cute! And sweet! I think they deserve it I recommend it !!!!! It's affordable depending where you purchase it
destiny r.
Stanton, KY
My bunny lightening use to love these little things. They are a great price for the amount and how long they last on average it took my bunny two weeks to go through a container of them.
Jessica P.
Richmond, VA
I was excited to give these to my bunny but unfortunately he didn't like these too much. My bunny has ate drops before and usually is eager to eat them but I guess this brand just didn't appeal to him. I do like the packaging and the appearance though so good job on that.
Jamie B.
Queensbury , NY
My bun bun seems to adore these! He knows when it's treat time and starts bouncing around. Not sure the ingredients are the best, but since these are only a once a day treat and he's eating good quality food and hay I don't mind too much.
Amber M.
Anyone know if these are a healthy treat?
Danette Cable I.
Napoleon, OH
We just got our first bunny and could you tell me what this product is for and what benefits it has? thanks
nickah p.