Vitakraft Drops with Orange for Guinea Pigs uploaded by Yajaira E.Vitakraft Drops with Orange for Guinea Pigs uploaded by Madison N.Vitakraft Drops with Orange for Guinea Pigs uploaded by Madison N.

BY VITAKRAFT

Vitakraft ® Drops - The popular tidbit containing zesty orange and essential vitamin C, natural whey protein, lecithin and no artificial colorings. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein ....................... 5.0% Crude Fat ........................... 23.0% Crude Fiber ..........................1.7% Moisture ...............................2.5% Ascorbic Acid ...163 mg/lb. ; see more...

Vitakraft Drops with Orange for Guinea Pigs
  • "My guinea pig enjoys these, but guinea pigs are lactose intolerant and these are yogurt so they aren't good for them!" in 3 reviews
  • "My guinea pig loved these and ate them quickly, but I think she still prefers the taste of fresh fruit." in 1 review
Madison N.
Carteret, NJ
My guinea pigs enjoy these, i dont feed it to them all the time because i dont want to spoil them, but i put 2-3 in their cage every other day and, they dont dissappear too quick so i dont think this is their favorite treat, but they eat it! I would reccomend :) they smell great as well
Yajaira E.
Tolleson
I dont give these often since they are so high in sugar but they work great for when you are running out of foods with the needed vitamins. Almost like a small treat. I know my guineas dont really like them so much.
Amandria G.
Bronx, NY
When I didn't know any better, I tried to feed these to my girls and they didn't really go for them. Then I realized that guinea pigs aren't supposed to be fed any sort of dairy. As I said in previous Gp-related reviews, BE CAREFUL AND DO YOUR RESEARCH. Guinea Pigs are sensitive little creatures and need care and understanding. Don't feed them stuff they aren't supposed to eat. These people are making money marketing stuff to animals that can't digest their products. Shame on them.
Heather W.
So the drops are great. Our guinea pig absolutely loves them, and they are easier to use than adding drops to his water. Our five year old has no problem making sure he gets the right amount each day.
The only issue is something that I didn't consider before ordering. When the weather is hot, these drops can melt and become one big glob of drops that can't be separated. Now we only order this product on Amazon when we know the weather is cooler. During the summer we get it from the pet store to prevent melting.
Cara D.
Wilmington, DE
No no no...do not feed these to your piggies. They are not good for them at all. If your going to give them treats please spend the extra few dollars and get them the things that will benefit their health.
Nicole C.
Northbrook, IL
Both of my guinea pigs devour these treats immediately. In addition, PetSmart always has these treats on sale for just a dollar. I definitely recommend these treats to anyone who owns guinea pigs
Mary Beth M.
New Orleans, LA
My little piggy loves these vitamin drops! The orange yogurt flavor is really appealing and she gets so excited when I give these to her as treats. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who has a guinea pig and wants to show them a little extra love
Marcia F.
These seem like a good idea because of the viramin c but yogurt is actually bad for guinea pigs. There are plenty of other ways to give your guinea pig vitamin c like real orange slices! They like those better! Just not too many because they are acidic so you don't want to hurt their mouth. Another good vitamin c treat I found is ecotrition citrus c orange slice treats, the average price is around $3.
Dani F.
These looked really great, but my little guy didn't really enjoy them. He was amused for a moment but never went back to them to eat. And he's a little piggy, so it doesn't take much for him to eat something! Don't think I will be repurchasing.
Reem T.
Dearborn Hts, MI
The manager at my local pet smart told me Guinea pigs love these. My Guinea pig will go crazy until taking its first bite then he'll walk away and not finish finish it. I won't be buying this again. I feel like there is something better.
Makaela M.
Harker Hts, TX
I was told stuff like this is bad for my guinea pig, but I got some as a gift for Christmas should I throw it away?
Siobhan K.
are these any good for guniea pigs as a treat as I'm away to get 2 new guniea pigs I just want to know if there somewhat health for them
Dianne P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How often can you treat your guinea pigs with this snack?
Kelsi H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does anyones guinea pig like these? I have been looking for a good snack for mine!