BY VITAKRAFT

Vitakraft ® Drops - The popular tidbit containing zesty orange and essential vitamin C, natural whey protein, lecithin and no artificial colorings. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein ....................... 5.0% Crude Fat ........................... 23.0% Crude Fiber ..........................1.7% Moisture ...............................2.5% Ascorbic Acid ...163 mg/lb. ; see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My guinea pig enjoys these, but guinea pigs are lactose intolerant and these are yogurt so they aren't good for them!" in 3 reviews
  • "My guinea pig loved these and ate them quickly, but I think she still prefers the taste of fresh fruit." in 1 review
Dani F.
These looked really great, but my little guy didn't really enjoy them. He was amused for a moment but never went back to them to eat. And he's a little piggy, so it doesn't take much for him to eat something! Don't think I will be repurchasing.
Reem T.
Dearborn, MI
The manager at my local pet smart told me Guinea pigs love these. My Guinea pig will go crazy until taking its first bite then he'll walk away and not finish finish it. I won't be buying this again. I feel like there is something better.
Ana J.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't like to give these to my piggies often only a couple of times a week once a day. They didn't really like them at first but now they eat them. I'll stick to giving them veggies and real fruit. I will probably not buy this again.
Anna Marie S.
Knowledgeable exotic vets advise against yogurt for rabbits and guinea pigs. I don't know why these are marketed towards them. Vitakraft clearly doesn't care for the animals their products are marketed towards.
Cara D.
Wilmington, DE
No no no...do not feed these to your piggies. They are not good for them at all. If your going to give them treats please spend the extra few dollars and get them the things that will benefit their health.
Natalya M.
Vancouver, WA
My Guinea pig wasn't a big fan of them at first but then he liked it but he prefers strawberry flavor.
Anna S.
Bayside, WI
My guinni pigs love this. One of them eats them with a blast. The other one still does.
Amandria G.
Jersey City, NJ
When I didn't know any better, I tried to feed these to my girls and they didn't really go for them. Then I realized that guinea pigs aren't supposed to be fed any sort of dairy. As I said in previous Gp-related reviews, BE CAREFUL AND DO YOUR RESEARCH. Guinea Pigs are sensitive little creatures and need care and understanding. Don't feed them stuff they aren't supposed to eat. These people are making money marketing stuff to animals that can't digest their products. Shame on them.
Heather W.
So the drops are great. Our guinea pig absolutely loves them, and they are easier to use than adding drops to his water. Our five year old has no problem making sure he gets the right amount each day.
The only issue is something that I didn't consider before ordering. When the weather is hot, these drops can melt and become one big glob of drops that can't be separated. Now we only order this product on Amazon when we know the weather is cooler. During the summer we get it from the pet store to prevent melting.
Kerriann M.
My guinea pig likes these a lot and they're required to have vitamin c a lot because of their health. These go pretty quick and they seem to be a favorite. I highly recommend these for all guinea pig owners. I would buy them again.
Makaela M.
Harker Hts, TX
I was told stuff like this is bad for my guinea pig, but I got some as a gift for Christmas should I throw it away?
Dianne P.
Pet Lover Expert
How often can you treat your guinea pigs with this snack?
Kelsi H.
Pet Lover Expert
Does anyones guinea pig like these? I have been looking for a good snack for mine!