Vitakraft Dandelion Drops for Chinchilla Treat - 5 oz. uploaded by Lauren J.

BY VITAKRAFT

Delightful dandelion-based snacks provide your chinchilla's diet with variety and loads of nutrients. Delightful dandelion-based snacks provide variety and tons of nutrients in your chinchilla's diet. Specially formulated with essential lecithin to promote overall good health. Resealable bag keeps treats fresh and tasty. Ingredients: Sugar, vegetable oil, whey powder, dried skimmed milk, ground dandelion, corn starch, cocoa powder, lecithin, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, a-tocopherol acetate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, menadione dimethylpyrimidnol bisulfite, vitamin B12, nicotinic acid, ca-dl-pantothenate, biotin. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 5.6% Crude Fat (min.) 22.6% Crude Fiber (max.) 3.3% Moisture (max.) 2.5% Calcium (min.) 0.28% Vitamin A (min.) 4900 IU/lb Vitamin D (min.) 490 IU/lb Vitamin E (min.) 19.5 IU/lb Directions: You can give your pet 1-2 drops per day as a treat. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sandy N.
Beaverton, OR
I buy one of these bags when they're on sale (usually less than $5). My chinchilla loves them, but I think he has a sweet tooth. The first ingredient in this snack is sugar, so I have to limit the amount that I give him. It's a nice treat to give sometimes, but because of the high sugar content, I don't give it as often. The bag is resealable which helps the product stays fresh.
Becca W.
Bristol, VA
Pet Lover Expert
The only thing truly healthy in this is the very little amount of dandelion bits that are actually in this. The yogurt and sugar are very dangerous for chins digestive system!! Personally, I think they were a waste of money.. almost $7 for the bag, has a terrible smell & my chin absolutely hated them...Do not buy this!
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
Pet Lover Expert
This product is absolutely unnecessary and potentially dangerous to the very sensitive nature of your chinchilla's digestive system. They are a waste of money, better off with other options. Do not purchase.
Katrina S.
My chinchilla really loves these, but after a while of eating them consistently he did get sick of them and wouldn't take them anymore. Now that we mix them in with other treats he enjoys them much more than he used to.
Tayler H.
Pet Lover Expert
HORRIBLY unsafe for chinchillas; they don't eat fruits for one.
Two: they are high in sugar, chinchillas can not digest sugar what so ever. Which can lead to diabetes,blindness.
Nicole C.
Martinsburg, WV
Pet Lover Expert
My chinnies Absolutley love these. They literally snag them out of my hands as fast as I get them out. They can eat a hole handful of them if they could. I've had all pros with this product and I would defiantly buy these again and recommend them to other chinnie owners.
Angel H.
Portland, OR
These are one of my chinchillas' favorite special treats. She loves them, and knows the sound this bag in particular makes! It is sooo high in sugar, she only gets one every few weeks. If the sugar content was safer, I'd buy more often, and she'd probably like that.
Meghan S.
My chinchilla hated these treats. he never paid any attention to them or eat them. also i learned that they are very high in sugar and are unsafe for chinchilla consumption
Sarah A.
Stanley, VA
Pet Lover Expert
I bought these when I first got my chinchillas. I had no idea how high in sugar these were and how unsafe they are for our fur babies. After reason these reviews il no longer be purchasing these anymore
Lauren J.
Lithia Spgs, GA
My chinchillas love these treats. I give them one only once a week or less often. These treats are not really healthy for them with all the sugars etc but they do enjoy them.