Vitakraft Dandelion Drops for Chinchilla Treat - 5 oz. uploaded by Lauren J.

BY VITAKRAFT

Delightful dandelion-based snacks provide your chinchilla's diet with variety and loads of nutrients. Delightful dandelion-based snacks provide variety and tons of nutrients in your chinchilla's diet. Specially formulated with essential lecithin to promote overall good health. Resealable bag keeps treats fresh and tasty. Ingredients: Sugar, vegetable oil, whey powder, dried skimmed milk, ground dandelion, corn starch, cocoa powder, lecithin, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, a-tocopherol acetate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, menadione dimethylpyrimidnol bisulfite, vitamin B12, nicotinic acid, ca-dl-pantothenate, biotin. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 5.6% Crude Fat (min.) 22.6% Crude Fiber (max.) 3.3% Moisture (max.) 2.5% Calcium (min.) 0.28% Vitamin A (min.) 4900 IU/lb Vitamin D (min.) 490 IU/lb Vitamin E (min.) 19.5 IU/lb Directions: You can give your pet 1-2 drops per day as a treat. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sandy N.
Beaverton, OR
I buy one of these bags when they're on sale (usually less than $5). My chinchilla loves them, but I think he has a sweet tooth. The first ingredient in this snack is sugar, so I have to limit the amount that I give him. It's a nice treat to give sometimes, but because of the high sugar content, I don't give it as often. The bag is resealable which helps the product stays fresh.
Becca W.
Bristol, VA
Pet Lover Expert
The only thing truly healthy in this is the very little amount of dandelion bits that are actually in this. The yogurt and sugar are very dangerous for chins digestive system!! Personally, I think they were a waste of money.. almost $7 for the bag, has a terrible smell & my chin absolutely hated them...Do not buy this!
These are very unhealthy for your chinchilla! Loaded with sugar, which is bad for chins. You want to shorten their life? Then this is how to do it
Janelle R.
Northumberlnd, PA
Yes, I know these are treats... but they are not good for chinchillas. They have a hard time digesting sugar, and my Sven always gets so bloated after eating these.
Lauren J.
Lithia Spgs, GA
My chinchillas love these treats. I give them one only once a week or less often. These treats are not really healthy for them with all the sugars etc but they do enjoy them.
jackie d.
Bremerton, WA
My chinchilla goes crazy for these things, he hears the bag and get all excited. Usually only give him one every now and then
Gina W.
Scranton, PA
My spooky flipped for these. they are one of his favorite treats. they are not to expensive either.
Hailey  H.
Pet Lover Expert
My chinchilla doesn't even like these. He prefers raisins way more. These aren't very good for them and I suggest only feeding one to your chin about once a week if that.
Rachelle W.
South Glens Falls, NY
My chinchillas loved them when i used to buy this product. I no longer buy it because it has too much sugar for the chinchillas too have in their diet. The product itself is good, but not good for chins.
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
My chinchilla Gizmo LOVES these treats. If he got ahold of an entire bag I think they'd be gone. I swear he tries to trick my husband and me into giving him more than he's allowed during the day. The dandelion drops are a great treat because my chinchilla loves them and they are packed full of good things for him. Give them a try!!