BY VITAKRAFT

Delightful dandelion-based snacks provide your chinchilla's diet with variety and loads of nutrients. Delightful dandelion-based snacks provide variety and tons of nutrients in your chinchilla's diet. Specially formulated with essential lecithin to promote overall good health. Resealable bag keeps treats fresh and tasty. Ingredients: Sugar, vegetable oil, whey powder, dried skimmed milk, ground dandelion, corn starch, cocoa powder, lecithin, vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, a-tocopherol acetate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, menadione dimethylpyrimidnol bisulfite, vitamin B12, nicotinic acid, ca-dl-pantothenate, biotin. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 5.6% Crude Fat (min.) 22.6% Crude Fiber (max.) 3.3% Moisture (max.) 2.5% Calcium (min.) 0.28% Vitamin A (min.) 4900 IU/lb Vitamin D (min.) 490 IU/lb Vitamin E (min.) 19.5 IU/lb Directions: You can give your pet 1-2 drops per day as a treat. see more...

Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
Recently learned these are high in sugar, I have a bag full, I give my chinchillas 1 every 2 weeks or none at all. These treats are bad. I wanted to try something a little different beside the un sweet cherios. But I never give my chinchillas treats cause of the sugar in them
ℋannah F.
I would rate zero stars if I could.
PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THESE TO YOUR CHINCHILLAS. These are very high in sugar and can cause a bunch of problems. (For example: seizures or diabetes) If you love your babies and want them to be around for a long time please pass on these ❤️
Katie R.
Washington
I love these, they do not even smell that bad at all. Also my chinchillas just love them so much. They hear the bag and thru just come running to the sound and the smell.
Sandy N.
Beaverton, OR
I buy one of these bags when they're on sale (usually less than $5). My chinchilla loves them, but I think he has a sweet tooth. The first ingredient in this snack is sugar, so I have to limit the amount that I give him. It's a nice treat to give sometimes, but because of the high sugar content, I don't give it as often. The bag is resealable which helps the product stays fresh.
Becca W.
Bristol, VA
The only thing truly healthy in this is the very little amount of dandelion bits that are actually in this. The yogurt and sugar are very dangerous for chins digestive system!! Personally, I think they were a waste of money.. almost $7 for the bag, has a terrible smell & my chin absolutely hated them...Do not buy this!
Abigail C.
Greensburg, PA
My joey really loves these. Sweet they are the only thing he’ll eat ! Which I’m just glad he eats. I haven’t noticed any changes with him while eating this. He started them in January and has been the same ever since I do recommend you try with your pet but don’t get your hopes up !
Tayler H.
HORRIBLY unsafe for chinchillas; they don't eat fruits for one.
Two: they are high in sugar, chinchillas can not digest sugar what so ever. Which can lead to diabetes,blindness.
Nicole C.
Martinsburg, WV
My chinnies Absolutley love these. They literally snag them out of my hands as fast as I get them out. They can eat a hole handful of them if they could. I've had all pros with this product and I would defiantly buy these again and recommend them to other chinnie owners.
Louisa H.
Cleveland, OH
My chinchilla Gizmo LOVES these treats. If he got ahold of an entire bag I think they'd be gone. I swear he tries to trick my husband and me into giving him more than he's allowed during the day. The dandelion drops are a great treat because my chinchilla loves them and they are packed full of good things for him. Give them a try!!
Leah R.
S Sioux City, NE
This product is absolutely unnecessary and potentially dangerous to the very sensitive nature of your chinchilla's digestive system. They are a waste of money, better off with other options. Do not purchase.