BY VITAKRAFT

VIU1004 Features Parrot treat Wholesome, mouthwatering recipe with fruit and honey contains only top quality ingredients such as specially selected seeds plus vitamins and minerals Triple baked on a natural wooden stick 2 Pack Product Type: Treats Suggested Breed: Parrot Natural: Yes Animal Type: Bird Primary Color: Browns Primary Color: Greens Primary Color: Pinks Generic Dimensions Weight: 0.45 lb 1.5" H x 3.75" W x 11.75" D Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 1.5 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 3.75 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 11.75 Inches Overall Product Weight: 0.45 Pounds see more...

Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Macaw, Aurora, absolutely lived for these sticks! She’s plow through it pretty quickly, by she’d take her time picking at after she’d work most of the seeds off and her face would light up when she’d see the package in my hands!! Your larger parrot will love these treats!!
Hanna M.
Ona, WV
My cockatiel goes crazy over this treat! She is a smaller bird, but eats regardless. She prefers it over millet spray. It's pretty cheap, I buy mine from Walmart. Its just a nice snack for the bird to munch on for awhile. Every time I go out of town I make sure she has one.
Yorel Vanessa O.
Columbus, OH
I definitely recommend these Vitasticks and I would purchase them again. I got them for my Conure, Maya, and she absolutely loves them. Nutritious and Delicious. Price point is good as well.
Marteen L.
Boulder City, NV
My birds gobble these up!! They love them. Lots of great seeds, ad it its a nice treat. I like it because I know there is always food in there cages. Great product!
Stefanie B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These sank work well my birds they enjoy eating it and you can get at Walmart and don't cast much it so effective and they are affordable
Shanon D.
Mesa, AZ
My moms bird really loves this fruit snack it seems to be the best brand I can find that the bird actually likes
Taylor F.
Baton Rouge, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My bird loves these! It keeps her entertained for days. I buy them from Walmart, super affordable. Love it!
Johnna R.
1,471 reviews
Great fruit snacks. Our bird love to have snacks all the time. Good to know they'll have plenty