VITAKITTY® Salmon Jerky Treats
VITAKITTY® Salmon Jerky Treats
By VITAKITTY(r) Salmon Jerky Treats
Billerica, MA

How many people here have cats who like this product?

Katy M.
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
4 years, 10 months ago
I have one cat that likes it but the other doesn't unless I break it up into smaller pieces
Kayla I.
Kayla I.
Kilgore, TX
4 years, 11 months ago
My cats love these. They're obsessed with salmon. One of my cats has problem chewing it, but I just soak it in a bit of warm water before I give it to him and he loves it.
Billerica, MA