BY VITAKITTY(R) SALMON JERKY TREATS

• I am interested in trying this with my cats but haven't gotten ar...1 Answers
  • How many people here have cats who like this product?5 Answers
  • "They go crazy every time I get the bag out." in 1 review
  • "My kitten and other adult cat love the tilapia and salmon flavor." in 1 review
Gisa F.
San Rafael, CA
This is my favorite snack ! It's healthy , meaty and it doesn't make me feel super full, specially when I'm enjoying a #beachday that is important to me. #beachbag snack ! yummy
Holly H.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Pet Lover Expert
My cat seems to enjoy eating these jerky vitamin treats, but what i find difficult is the size. They get broken up so giving them an exact amount is difficult.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
It comes in a variety of flavors, is a grain free product and high in protein content ~46%. No added hormones, antibiotics, fillers, or byproducts.

They are tough to chew, 1 of my 2 adult cats doesn't like putting forth a whole lot of effort but loves to eat - he wasn't a fan until I cut it up into smaller pieces OR until I bought the Salmon Jerky. My kitten and other adult cat love the tilapia and salmon flavor. Instructions tell you to feed based on their weight: under 5lbs, 5-10lbs, 11-15lbs. I like buying it for the cats because I know its natural and that they're getting a real taste of fish!
Darlene R.
Neither of my cats would eat these. One cat bit into it and then spit it out. It seems like a very healthy treat if your pet does like it, though.
Sarah C.
Austell, GA
I got these for my cat and he really enjoyed them! As far as actual vitamin substance, I'm not too sure.
Christy S.
Gilbert, AZ
My 3 cats love these. They go crazy every time I get the bag out. They might be a little expensive, but they're really healthy for your pet. They come in several flavors too. Give them a try, well,.. let your cat give them a try!
Samarali D.
None of my cats would touch these. i am not sure why. i had high hopes. i even offered them to a couple of the strays around the neighborhood and again they were not eaten. maybe it was just the cats i offered it to? i don't know. but it wasn't received well at all.
Denise F.
Ephrata, PA
Got these for my cats to try and have a healtheir snack, but all 4 of them wouldn't even touch these...one of them just played with them as if they were a toy. I'm sure some cats may enjoy, but mine didn't.
Jennifer M.
Billerica, MA
How many people here have cats who like this product?
Annie S.
Swanton, VT
I am interested in trying this with my cats but haven't gotten around to it due to the high price tag. Is it worth it?