BY VITAGOODS

Experience the benefits of an enhanced cleansing and exfoliating routine with the Vitagoods face and body cleansing brush. Use this tool daily and enjoy skin that is healthier, smoother, and more radiant. A powerful, safe rotary action gently spins the head to thoroughly cleanse, exfoliate, and lift dirt and oil trapped in pores. Gentle and effective, the micro-massage movement of the head stimulates and invigorates the surface of the skin. The brush targets the removal of unwanted particles to improve skin surface. The dedicated exfoliating facial brush penetrates even deeper into the pores to reduce oily areas, tame blemishes, remove dead skin cells, and help smooth dry skin patches. With regular use this unit can help massage away the appearance of visible skin pores and fine lines to reveal younger skin all over your body. Set includes: One (1) cleansing brush handle, one (1) gentle facial brush, one (1) exfoliating facial brush, one (1) body brush, one (1) pumice stone Waterproof for use in the shower or bath Size: 8 inches high x 2 inches wide x 6 inches long Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Face/ body Skin/hair type: Any Active ingredients: None We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Nina H.
Goodlettsville, TN
Love Love!! Best ever brushes!!!!!!!!!! Yes it met my expectations and it makes my skin look great!!!Gentle not harsh! Yes I would buy again and I would recommend it to other people!!!!!!! Best ever!!!!!
Aubrie F.
Too harsh on your face. I bought this before taking the plunge on a clarisonic and I would definitely say to just go with the clarisonic. This brush is too harsh on the face and left my face feeling red and irritated. I also experienced more breakouts than ever after using this. It didn't clean my skin like it should. It's also very cheaply made. Used it for 3 months and was not satisfied at all. I've had the clarisonic two weeks and it's already won me over. I'm usually not one to spend that much money on things such as a clarisonic but glad I did. Don't waste money on the spin for perfect skin. It's not worth it.
Talon T.
Los Molinos, CA
I purchased this product a few weeks ago.. and since then, I have fell in love. This brush works so great and really gets all the dirt and everything out of your pores. First time using it your skin might feel a little tingly after until your skin gets used to the brushes, but it really is super gentle on my skin and afterwards I feel refreshed and baby smooth. It comes with a cleansing brush, exfoliator, body brush, and a pumice stone. Really glad I got this, since receiving it and using it daily my skin has cleared up so fast!
Tayanis T.
At first it was very rough on my face and it caused my face to breakout. However eventually my face has gotten used to it and is now used to it. It still feels a little to rough though. I'm a big fan on the body brush and the foot ones. My least favorite is the daily cleanser head (it's the one that doesn't feel nice) but I enjoy the exfoliating brush head. Honestly it all depends on your skin because my sister did not have any problems with it and she got the same exact one as me.
Sparrow J.
Los Angeles, CA
Surprisingly, this is a useful product for keeping my skin exfoliated and open for treatment at night and getting all the makeup off. It's a great entry product if you didn't want to spend $100+ on a Clarisonic. I bought mine from the Brookstone Company for $23.99 instead of going through Vanity Planet and their affiliate codes. Vitagoods, My Body My Shop, and Vanity Planet are all selling the same product.
Nathalie E.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this item, it works perfectly and is a lot cheaper than other face brushes. However one thing I must say is the body brush seems to fly off when I use mine, but the face and feet brushes work fine. I don't use this everyday I use it maybe like once a week since I do have sensitive skin so I don't use everyday so I don't irate my skin.
Jennifer G.
Cartersville, GA
Wish I could give more stars! Hands down best face cleansing brush or ever bought. I actually bought mine off of groupon and so happy I did. I can use it every day with it irritating my skin. I like using it in the shower. Love all the attachments it comes with. Leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. Love it!
Hannah P.
Cleveland, OH
I picked this up through a Hautelook sale and I am so pleased! For the price, it's a fantastic facial brush. It only has one speed, which is fine with me. It comes with a cleansing brush, exfoliating brush, body brush and pumice stone. You get SO MUCH for such a low price. There are discount codes all over the place to take the price down to around 30$ for a comprehensive facial brush kit. I love it. My skin is smoothr, clearer and more radiant.
Donna S.
Hammonton, NJ
I've never thought about using a face brush, but I thought about trying one out for a great price and it works wonders! I feel my face so much more softer and cleaner after! I love this because it has more variety of brushes, especially the body brush which can help great for people with body acne! Another plus is it spins, not vibrates like most brushes. If you want a good quality brush for a greater deal, I recommend this one!
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
This brush is amazing!! I got it from Amazon for almost $30 and it has made my skin so much smoothr and soft and radiant! It's so much better than it used to be, and my skincare products and acne medications seem to be working 10x better too!!! Great investment especially if you think the so popular clarisonic is much too expensive for you. This is a great option for those with sensitive skin too.
Narcisa H.
What facial cleanser do you use with your facial brush?
Shannon B.
How is this on the skin is it rough?
Alejandra L.
Is this better then the one with the little pads?
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
Where is the cheapest place to buy this?
Sarah R.