Vitafusion™ Simply Good™ Vitamin B-12 Pomegranate Dietary Supplement Gummies 130 ct Bottle

BY VITAFUSION #54 in Vitamin B

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Simply Good™ is all about wholesome nutrition. It's a masterful fusion of fruit juice†† from deliciously crisp pears, golden clover honey, and essential nutrients. No high fructose corn syrup, and made with colors from plants, fruits and vegetables. see more...

Review (1)
April C.
Baxley
I love these gummies!! I am not a vitamin girl but I found myself dragging in the afternoon since I get up at 4:30 in the mornings. This gave me that extra little boost I needed. The taste is phenomenal and they are very affordable!!

back