Love your prenatal vitamins! A complete multivitamin, each serving of vitafusion™ PreNatal includes essential vitamins and minerals as well as an excellent source of folic acid and 50 mg of Omega-3 DHA. vitafusion™ PreNatal gummies are delicious, and with no iron, they are easy on the stomach.* The high-quality, purified fish oil used in vitafusion™ PreNatal has been tested for mercury and PCBs.
Each two-gummy serving provides:
- Excellent source of Vitamins A, C & D
Natural Lemon & Raspberry Lemonade flavors.
Top Questions See all 312 Q&A
- "they taste great (actually better than a gummy bear or worm), they don't make me sick, and they still give you all nutrients and vitamins that you need.... " in 9 reviews
- "For the most part they did the trick, but there was one color that still made me sick during those weeks of morning sickness." in 7 reviews
- "These vitamins are so much easier to stomach than the HUGE traditional prenatal vitamins and they actually taste good which makes it so much easier to remember to take them!" in 5 reviews
- "I did hear that if you take these you still need to take folic acid supplement as these don't have any folic acid that you need when you are pregnant. " in 5 reviews
All things considered, these are the best prenatals I've tried (and I've tried many). They have been the only ones I've been able to keep down and take consistently. I have the ones with different flavors (raspberry? Strawberry and lemon) they are also sugar coated. They still have a bit of a dirt taste that all other prenatals seem to have but nothing compared to others.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’m not a big fan of swallowing pills, so having to do so daily for multivitamins and prenatal pills started to bother me. I loved being able to just chew on two of these a day. Tastes like sour lemonade candy; isn’t heavy on the medicine taste at all.
These gummies have the best taste! The only thing missing in them is the iron - that you will need to get from elsewhere, since it’s impossible to get iron out of a gummy. Other than that, they have everything you need before during and after pregnancy.
I started out with the simply good version of these prenatals. I actually bought these by mistake but was very happy with them. They tend to go on sale and be overall cheaper than other brands. My doctor is happy with the vitamin content of the prenatals and gave me the ok to continue with these for the rest of my pregnancy.
I've been taking these gummies since I found out I was pregnant in November. They taste good and don't upset my stomach which is nice. I wish it had iron in it tho since I have low iron and my doctor wants me to take an iron supplement.
I love a gummy vitamin. I used to take the women’s daily vitamin before I got pregnant, glad they have prenatal ones. They are yummy tasting and have all the nutrients I’m looking for. The price is good too!
Q & A
Are the good for non pregnant people?
I love gummy vitamins like this & would love to try these. I am currently pregnant and wondered if these actually work?
Does this contain iron?
Did you find these easier to tolerate than other prenatal vitamins?
If in not pregnant can I take these and what are their benefits ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos