HealthWellnessMultivitaminsVitafusion

Vitamin A as much as 1 cup of broccoli
Vitamin D3 as much as 5oz. of Salmon
Immune System Support

Directions

As a dietary supplement, take two (2) gummy vitamins per day. Chew thoroughly before swallowing.

Free Of
Gluten

Other Ingredients: Glucose syrup, sucrose, water, gelatin; less than 2% of citric acid, colors (annatto extract, blueberry and carrot concentrates), fractionated coconut oil (contains beeswax and/or carnauba wax), lactic acid, and natural flavors.
Contains: tree nuts (coconut). Processed in a facility with products that contain egg, fish, shellfish, soy and tree nuts.

¿Son de origen natural?
Les gusta, a mi me encanta como me deja mi cabello ?
Is this product gelatin free?Is this product gelatin free??#Influenster
Start your review of vitafusion™ MultiVites™ Complete Multivitamin Berry Peach and Orange!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I cannot got by without taking my daily dose of gummy vitamins, MultiVites is one of the many types of vitamins I take daily.in reviews
They taste great, I was excited to take them everyday, my body just never could handle them.in reviews
I had always struggled with taking Vitamins, but these are easy to remember and they don't have that "vitamin taste".in reviews
I have a very hard time swallowing pills and vitamins usually tend to be very large which makes it even more difficult to get down.in reviews
I like that they are gummies for adults.I sometimes have a hard time swallowing pills, especially some of the larger vitamin pills!in reviews
Sharon Gaynor B.
Torrance, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
vitafusion™ MultiVites™ Complete Multivitamin Berry Peach and Orange uploaded by Sharon Gaynor B.
I love that these vitamins come in Gummi form. They taste great. They don't leave a after taste. They are easier to take the the big caplets.
Michelle P.
Hoffman Est, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
vitafusion™ MultiVites™ Complete Multivitamin Berry Peach and Orange uploaded by Michelle P.
Vita fusion MultiVites not only has award-winning taste with the American Culinary 2019 ChefsBest Excellence Award for surpassing quality standards established by independent professional chefs, it is made with 💯% or more of the recommended daily value for 7 key vitamins and minerals. I personally enjoyed the berry, peach, and orange flavors of the vitamins. The gummy was on the sturdier side so that allowed me more time to enjoy the flavors. 2 gummies per day is all it takes to help maintain your health and vitality! Kudos to Vitafusion for also partnering with the Fruit Tree Planting Foundation to plant 200,000 fruit trees 🍊🌳 by 2020 in underserved communities. Knowing that they care about giving back to communities and for environmental sustainability is reason enough that I will continue to purchase from Vitafusion. 👍 I recommend
Katie G.
Phoenix, AZ
vitafusion™ MultiVites™ Complete Multivitamin Berry Peach and Orange uploaded by Katie G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Good flavor. Helps me feel better and one of the few vitamins I can find in gummy form that don’t have pomegranate in it
Katie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
vitafusion™ MultiVites™ Complete Multivitamin Berry Peach and Orange uploaded by Katie S.
Purchased at: Target
I love all of VitaFusions vitamins, especially in gummy form. These ones aren’t as good as the other ones, I prefer the peach mango flavored ones but these taste pretty good too. My only complain is that they are a little hard a chewy. Besides that, they are great!
Brittney B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Found these in Target and decided to try after being offered a full rebate after purchase. Great choice! The fact that they are chewable Gummies makes it easier for me to just pop and go. I've always hated taking pills. Great flavor. I chose to take a multivitamins a way to relieve my constant fatigue and as a supplement when my diet has been pretty bad. So far I am seeing an increase in energy levels and I am also less groggy in the morning.
Sabina D.
Anaheim, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are my favorite gummy vitamins. Since I was taking them, I feel better, my skin and hair looks better. They are not too sweet or hard to chew. I’m loyal customer ♥️
Christina A.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love taking Vitafusion MultiVites. I take them every morning and I feel like I'm having a gummy bear! They definitely do the job for me as being an all around vitamin. I personally prefer to buy them from Sam's Club as I get more for my money. Also, every 2 months I go back and buy them!
Aubree G.
vitafusion™ MultiVites™ Complete Multivitamin Berry Peach and Orange uploaded by Aubree G.
What’s not to love about a vitamin that is good for your body and seriously so delicious?! I get these at Costco in a big container. I think it’s really important to take daily vitamins, with these I wake up each morning excited to have a little sweet to start my day!
Jenna W.
Amherst, MA
Vitafusion multivitamins make me feel so great every day. I take them every day when i wake up and I have been sick only once in the past year so they are definitely boosting my immune system! Super tasty and much better then any other multivites I have tried.
Rachael H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
vitafusion™ MultiVites™ Complete Multivitamin Berry Peach and Orange uploaded by Rachael H.
I definitely wish there were better flavors but, other than that, I like them. Gummies are so much easier to take. This is my go to brand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...