BY VITAFUSION #4 in Beauty Supplements

Beauty is the fruit of wellness...It lives in every cell of your body when you feel your best. So we've created a clever fusion of nutrients to help feed your body beautiful nutrition and achieve beauty from the inside out.

Buy on Vitamin...*
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
These are great, I tried out the similar sugar bear hair product but after deciding that brand was obscenely over priced I saw these at Target and decided to try them. Wow ! These work just as well as the SugarBearHair gummies, maybe even better, and they are so much more reasonable priced, plus you get like double the amount per jar. Also they taste really good and have some additional daily multivitamins that the SugarBearHair’s don’t have. I have seen my hair health improve, my nails are growing double speed and are healthy and strong and I think it’s honestly helped my immune system and daily energy. These are the real deal!
Serene S.
There is a plethora products in the market claiming to improving skin texture, help nail and hair growth. I chose this one because it is the best value for the money. Have been using it for a little over 2 weeks can’t really tell if it works but it tastes great!! Yeah my teenager loves the taste too and have been sneaking these gummies just for the taste!
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
Love these gummies super affordable and they taste great like candy not that sweet but so great my hair grew so much taking these I gave myself a trim and with in a month right back or even longer then what it was
Alexis T.
I love taking vitamins for my hair, skin, & nails & am always on the hunt for a good one! This one does seem pretty good (I’ve been taking for about 2 weeks now) & I have noticed my hair looking really healthy & my skin being clear! I purchased these from Target for around $12 I believe & have been pretty happy with them so far! I recommend!
Hannah R.
Harrisonburg, VA
I was hesitant to buy these because I wasn’t sure if they would actually work. Boy, was I wrong! I have seen a huge difference in the past 3 months and so have other people. I like taking the gummies instead of the pills. Definitely recommend for anyone who wants to grow their hair longer or grow strong nails.
Celina C.
San Juan, TX
I’ve been taking these for about 2 weeks now and saw a drastic change already. My hair was falling out in chunks every time, all the time. So far 2 weeks in I’ve noticed about 10 strands of hair fallout during my showers. It’s much more smoother. Honestly I am very pleased with this product and will continue buying.
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
These have worked really well for me. I started to take them a little bit over a year ago and have really noticed an improvement. I've been taking them everyday 3 times a  They taste pretty good kinda like fruit snack. I noticed a real improvement in my nails. I tend to have thin brittle flakey nails and this seemed to really help sto strengthen them.
Chloe B.
I’ve been taking these vitamins for a little over a month. I am almost finished with the bottle and I am disappointed. My nails are still brittle and my skin didn’t clear up,not even a little. My hair doesn’t seem to benefit from it either. This gets two stars for taste. That is it. Other than that, waste of money.
Jessica B.
Columbus, OH
I have just begun taking these. I have used other brands but wanted to try this one since it is a multivitamin and biotin in one. I was in need of biotin but the ingredients in this intrigued me. The flavor is great. I hate taking pills so the gummy forms are perfect for me. I paid around $12 at Walmart and so far I would highly recommend them
Brianna W.
Cape Coral
I saw these at target and wanted to try out a vitamin to keep my skin, nails, and hair healthy. Not only do these vitamins taste great they are gummies so they are easy to take. I have seen an improvement in my skin it looks a lot healthier and I hope to continue to see improvements as I take these every day.
Yvonne C.
Junction City, KS
Does this actually work? I've been trying to find something to make my nails for sure get stronger and grow longer. Also it says to take 3 daily do you take them all at the same time or take them when you eat a meal? I have a hard time with any pill/gummy so I need to know what would be easier. Thanks!
Christina J.
Do these cause nausea?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this a good brand?
Ashley W.
Whitefish
What do these taste like?
Luna D.
What other skin and nail supplements do you recommend?