Vitafusion™ Everyday Energy Peach Tea Flavor Adult Gummy Dietary Supplement 40 ct Bottle

BY VITAFUSION

Beauty is the fruit of wellness... It lives in every cell of your body when you feel your best. So we've created a clever fusion of nutrients to help feed your body beautiful nutrition and achieve beauty from the inside out. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I picked these up at walmart because they were on clearance for nine dollars and I figured they are better than constantly drinking energy drinks. I don’t like that they’re coated in sugar. And to be honest they don’t taste good at all, and i’m a huge iced tea fan! They taste like peach at first and then they are disgusting after that. I haven’t used them enough to see if they actually give me an energy boost but i will update.
Madison B.
Tacoma, WA
I’ve been using these for a little over a month now and I love them. They taste super yummy and they come in a two pack so I leave one in my gym bag and one at home. I don’t notice a HUGE difference in the way I feel right away but it’s subtle and lasting !! Highly recommend.