Vitafusion™ Everyday Energy Peach Tea Flavor Adult Gummy Dietary Supplement 40 ct Bottle uploaded by Jasmine C.

BY VITAFUSION

Beauty is the fruit of wellness... It lives in every cell of your body when you feel your best. So we've created a clever fusion of nutrients to help feed your body beautiful nutrition and achieve beauty from the inside out. see more...

Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I picked these up at walmart because they were on clearance for nine dollars and I figured they are better than constantly drinking energy drinks. I don’t like that they’re coated in sugar. And to be honest they don’t taste good at all, and i’m a huge iced tea fan! They taste like peach at first and then they are disgusting after that. I haven’t used them enough to see if they actually give me an energy boost but i will update.
MADISON B.
Tacoma, WA
I’ve been using these for a little over a month now and I love them. They taste super yummy and they come in a two pack so I leave one in my gym bag and one at home. I don’t notice a HUGE difference in the way I feel right away but it’s subtle and lasting !! Highly recommend.
Glendale
Love the brand, but didn't like how it was covered in sugar, or that  I ha e to take 3 gummies a day. But, overall, I still like the variations  the brand comes in from different fruit flavors to types for vitamins such as prenatal and Women's daily. So I like it, and also found them at the dollar store surprisingly, because they typically are at Walmart for around $9 sometimes less if on sale or clearance. So super happy I found them so affordable.  Vitafusion™ Everyday Energy Peach Tea Flavor Adult Gummy Dietary Supplement 40 ct Bottle
Celina C.
San Juan, TX
Has anyone actually used these that can say they actually work?
Glendale
How long did it take to notice results?
Glendale
What's your take on the taste?