Vitafusion™ Beauty Sleep Cherry-Vanilla Gummies

Beauty is the fruit of wellness...It lives in every cell of your body when you feel your best. So we've created a clever fusion of nutrients to help feed your body beautiful nutrition and achieve beauty from the inside out.

I live in Canada, does anyone know where (and if) I can buy this product here?
Does it works? ???
Do these even work?
Start your review of Vitafusion™ Beauty Sleep Cherry-Vanilla Gummies!
Ryland Hght, KY
Purchased at: Amazon
Usually not a big fan of cherry flavored things but these actually taste pretty darn good! I take them at night to get my “Beauty Sleep”. These can be a little pricey so I usually stock up when their on sale or when their is a BOGO deal or if I have a coupon, etc. Vitafusion is a great Brand for getting all your vitamins and medicinal needs. I get a good nights rest on the nights I take them. Make sure you don’t take more than what the bottle recommends. Some people eat a handful or more because the gummy vitamins are as good a regular gummy candy. But keep in mind it’s NOT candy, it’s medicine and it’s possible to overdose on vitamins! Keep out of the reach of children for sure!
Brooklyn, NY
I take these in addition to magnesium and sleep like a baby. I was skeptical of the flavor but they aren't too bad. I take collagen supplements so I can't say if I notice a difference in "beauty sleep" but can't hurt to take some melatonin and beauty supplements together in this gummy!
South Windsor, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
Tastes like cherries and marshmallows! These help me sleep, but they also give me really weird, vivid dreams. So I’m pretty selective about using these, because I have to be “ready” to handle the stress of a crazy dream lol.
westerville
Sleep and I have never gotten along. I figured I'd give it a whirl, ya know? I tried it for a few nights with little effect. I had to triple dose for it to work as described. Stress is heck, man.
Since my schedule at work always changes rhis really helps me fix my sleep schedule . Take it 30 minutes before the time I wanna sleep and it makes me sleepy 😴 and makes it so easy to fall asleep
Midland, TX
Purchased at: Target
I have always struggled to fall asleep. I have tried just melatonin alone and other products. None of them have helped. I decided to give these a try. They exceeded my expectation. No only do I finally fall asleep quickly, I stay asleep. I would recommend these.
Whenever I have trouble sleeping, I usually take Tylenol PM which can leave me feeling groggy in the morning. Recently I started taking Vitafusion Beauty Sleep supplements approximately an hour prior to my bed time and within thirty minutes of taking them, I start feeling sleepy. In each serving of two gummies it contains 15 calories, 400IU of Vitamin D, 3mg of Melatonin and 25mg of Tart Cherry Powder. The gummies are very tasty and does not leave an aftertaste and I wake up feeling refreshed without the grogginess that other sleep aids can have.
Asheville, NC
Vitafusion™ Beauty Sleep Cherry-Vanilla Gummies uploaded by Kalynn D.
I received VitaFusion vitamins for free in exchange for an honest review. To be honest, I am in love with VitaFusion now. Vitamins were not in my daily routine as much as they should have been. I know their insane value I just rarely took them. I guess I am a kid at heart because I take my gummy vitamins every day while my 'grown up' ones I take every other day usually. The Beauty Sleep though is by far my FAVORITE one out of the entire lineup! I have the hardest time going to sleep. I can be exhausted, take my sleeping aids, and still not fall asleep till 4AM and sometimes I am up all night. It's ridiculous. I've tried all kinds of sleep aids. Prescription sleep aids always work, but I don't like to take them because coffee is the only addiction I can handle in my life. I mainly rely on melatonin or Target (Up&Up) Brand non-habit forming sleep aids and either one usually takes about 2-4 hours to kick in. The Beauty Sleep gummies make me tired in less than an hour and I am drowsy enough to go right to sleep. It is fantastic. I guess VitaFusion has the right sorcery because all the other melatonins I've tried don't work as well! I love that I was able to try all these gummies for free! I plan on buying all three of the ones I received for free and from the picture you can see I've already bought some of their other products. I recommend this brand completely!
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
Never had a sleep aide that worked as well as this! 2 chewies and away to sleepy land I go! Very important* made in a facility that may contain nuts! I know this is something rarely thought about with a vitamin but my boyfriend is allergic to nuts and I was happy to notice that on the label prior to giving him one.* Other than that I have to say they really are great, they don't taste horrible, and don't leave me groggy in the morning.
Oklahoma City, OK
Awesome product. I have trouble going to sleep early. So I take it about 45 mins before I want to go to sleep and it works like a charm! I would definitely recommend it for those days when you just cannot fall asleep but you have to get up for school or work the next day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...