BY VITAFUSION #17 in Beauty Supplements

Beauty is the fruit of wellness...It lives in every cell of your body when you feel your best. So we've created a clever fusion of nutrients to help feed your body beautiful nutrition and achieve beauty from the inside out.

Buy on Target*
brenda d.
Whenever I have trouble sleeping, I usually take Tylenol PM which can leave me feeling groggy in the morning. Recently I started taking Vitafusion Beauty Sleep supplements approximately an hour prior to my bed time and within thirty minutes of taking them, I start feeling sleepy. In each serving of two gummies it contains 15 calories, 400IU of Vitamin D, 3mg of Melatonin and 25mg of Tart Cherry Powder. The gummies are very tasty and does not leave an aftertaste and I wake up feeling refreshed without the grogginess that other sleep aids can have.
Kristin N.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
Never had a sleep aide that worked as well as this! 2 chewies and away to sleepy land I go! Very important* made in a facility that may contain nuts! I know this is something rarely thought about with a vitamin but my boyfriend is allergic to nuts and I was happy to notice that on the label prior to giving him one.* Other than that I have to say they really are great, they don't taste horrible, and don't leave me groggy in the morning.
Stephanie A.
Raleigh
I've been using this product for quite a while along with my husband and we are both fans. We lovingly refer to it as our "sleep candy" (haha). The gummies are soft & taste like cherries, not overly powerful. They really do help you get a good night's sleep. I've taken higher doses of melatonin before that gave me weird dreams or left me groggy in the morning but this doesn't. Good stuff!
Jahletha D.
Most nights I would have a problem falling asleep and get up in the morning still tired. I kept seeing this product online and decided to try it out. I took one at night and woke up in the morning full of energy and was happy I slept like a baby for the night. Ladies if you wanna get beauty rest pick up this product at your local Walgreens or wal-Mart for great prices.
Cassy J.
Saw this in the store and I figured I'd give it a try because there'll be some nights when I know I'm super tired but can't seem to fall asleep. With this Vitafusion, I fall asleep much easily and wake up feeling more rested as well compared to without it. I think this product really does make a difference with my sleeping habits. Definitely recommend! Inexpensive and tastes good!
gina d.
It took a few weeks for this to build up in my system but it actually helps me fall asleep faster. I bought it at Walmart I believe I paid about $12.00 for the bottle. I would say sure give it a try if the sandman is forgetting you at night.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
These sleep vitamins work great. They really help me sleep all though the night. I bought them at Walmart or target. They work great. I would definitely use this product over other products. I would recommend this to anyone having trouble sleeping.
Melanie E.
Whenever I have a hard time falling asleep I take these and my body winds down within 30 minutes. And I can fall asleep easily. And I wake up energized and refreshed.
Adan L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Awesome product. I have trouble going to sleep early. So I take it about 45 mins before I want to go to sleep and it works like a charm! I would definitely recommend it for those days when you just cannot fall asleep but you have to get up for school or work the next day.
Lillian F.
Bronx , NY
This product definitely doesn't make you feel dragged in the morning like others do , I take two and I'm good to go , price is not bad , being I brought it online I'm satisfied I would recommend it
Amber P.
Bristol, IN
Has anyone tried these and if so do you find that they actually help?
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Does this work? How is it in comparison to melatonin?
Jennifer M.
Omg, can some one tell me if they really work? I have so much trouble sleeping at night for example it's 3:22 am right now! Where can I get ahold of these?
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Does this really work well? I have really bad insomnia and I've had melatonin and it doesn't work as well as it used to with me I take unisom and it puts me to sleep but I'm always willing to try new things !
Nicole C.
Never have seen this product before. Is it new.