BY VITAFUSION #17 in Beauty Supplements

Beauty is the fruit of wellness...It lives in every cell of your body when you feel your best. So we've created a clever fusion of nutrients to help feed your body beautiful nutrition and achieve beauty from the inside out.

• One time I took a sleep aid pill and accidentally slept for 10 hour...1 Answers
  • Do these really work?! I would love to try these out . 1 Answers
  • Omg, can some one tell me if they really work? I have so much troub...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Kalynn D.
Kalynn D.
Asheville, NC
I received VitaFusion vitamins for free in exchange for an honest review. To be honest, I am in love with VitaFusion now. Vitamins were not in my daily routine as much as they should have been. I know their insane value I just rarely took them. I guess I am a kid at heart because I take my gummy vitamins every day while my 'grown up' ones I take every other day usually. The Beauty Sleep though is by far my FAVORITE one out of the entire lineup! I have the hardest time going to sleep. I can be exhausted, take my sleeping aids, and still not fall asleep till 4AM and sometimes I am up all night. It's ridiculous. I've tried all kinds of sleep aids. Prescription sleep aids always work, but I don't like to take them because coffee is the only addiction I can handle in my life. I mainly rely on melatonin or Target (Up&Up) Brand non-habit forming sleep aids and either one usually takes about 2-4 hours to kick in. The Beauty Sleep gummies make me tired in less than an hour and I am drowsy enough to go right to sleep. It is fantastic. I guess VitaFusion has the right sorcery because all the other melatonins I've tried don't work as well! I love that I was able to try all these gummies for free! I plan on buying all three of the ones I received for free and from the picture you can see I've already bought some of their other products. I recommend this brand completely!
Francis S.
Francis S.
I have tried regular melatonin before (10mg pills) and for some reason these work better even though they have less melatonin (3mg taking 2 gummies). I am not sure how or why (maybe the vitamin D?). Regardless, I typically wake up 4 times in the middle of the night to use the restroom. On nights I take these I get up 1 time and that's it. My husband also tried them and slept so well he even gave his stamp of approval. The flavor is really good (unlike their relaxed mood line) and all you take are 2 gummies 30-60 minutes before you go to sleep. They say to make sure you chew them thoroughly before swallowing as well to get better effect. I don't wake up with drag like other sleep aids I've tried. Definitely recommend these and will buy another bottle when my current one runs out.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Las Vegas, NV
To be honest, I did receive a bottle of VitaFusion Beauty Sleep from the company in exchange for a review (on their site), but I really did like them. I thought okay, I could use some vitamins but I doubt that it is going to help me sleep. I was mistaken, and pleasantly surprised, to find that these did help me to get a bit more sleep (and restorative sleep which is even better). It became even more obvious that the vitamins were helping when I ran out and I quickly returned to having difficulty sleeping. I don't like taking pills, so taking vitamins in gummy form is definitely preferable and these tasted great too. I am going to be sure to pick up another bottle, or two, the next time I am at the store and I will look into trying some of their other products as well.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Sacramento, CA
I got to try these and a few other Vitafusion gummy supplements and they have made a big difference in my routine. They had a good taste, which made it so much easier to remember to take them, which is a plus in my book. I received this for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion, and have since purchased another bottle. I can't say that it made me fall asleep, but I did notice a change in my sleep patterns. I stayed asleep longer, when I normally wake up 4-5 times a night. That alone is worth the price, and makes this momma a happy camper.
Briana C.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
I've been using these for about a month and they've made a big difference in my sleep. I have always had trouble falling asleep and have tried many OTC and prescription products and some worked but only for a week and then I was up all night. These gummies are great-I just chew two about an hour before I want to go to sleep and next thing I know I'm waking up around 6-7 am!!! They also taste great!!! I received these for free for review from smiley360-opinions are my own. I will be purchasing more when I have finished the sample bottle.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
I have been using these for a little over 3 weeks now. I noticed a difference after the first night! They contain melatonin & so that supports good sleep. I was falling asleep much faster than in the past without feeling drugged up & drowsy! It felt natural & I slept through the whole night. Woke up the next morning feeling well rested & not out of it or groggy. Highly recommend using this if you have trouble falling asleep & staying asleep.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Sidney, AR
I just love these sleep aid gummies! They taste wonderful! I seriously could eat the whole thing, they need to make gummy snacks that are this good. That being said, they definitely need to be kept away from kids, since they taste like candy. Although I don't think they have anything in them that would really harm a child, but just to be safe. They work great! I can take 2 before bed and I'm fast asleep in no time! I love these!
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
This vitamin gummie tastes cherry-vanilla, is delicious. It contains Vitamin D and Melatonin to help relaxed rest and get up. I loved it because it did not cause me sleep, but when I sleep, I do very deep and I wake up rested and refreshed. It is not sticky, and is better than taking a pill. I received free to give my opinion through another website.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
I got these free to review, and I am so happy that I did. I love them, I took them every night and just felt they added to my nighttime routine. I loved that I was getting vitamins, and that I was staying asleep and waking refreshed. They are still part of my routine, as I purchased more when mine were gone!
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Hudson Falls, NY
These work so well. The flavor is good very easy to take. No aftertaste. Big difference in sleep patterns. I don't wake up as often as normal. I'm a lot better rested after I wake up & it doesn't take me an hour or more to fall asleep either. They last quit awhile for the amount in the bottle too.
Amber P.
Amber P.
Bristol, IN
Has anyone tried these and if so do you find that they actually help?
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Omg, can some one tell me if they really work? I have so much trouble sleeping at night for example it's 3:22 am right now! Where can I get ahold of these?
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
Does this work? How is it in comparison to melatonin?
Skylar H.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this really work well? I have really bad insomnia and I've had melatonin and it doesn't work as well as it used to with me I take unisom and it puts me to sleep but I'm always willing to try new things !
Lauryn B.
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA
what is this supposed to do?