HealthWellnessMultivitaminsVitafusion
Vitafusion Women’S Multivitamin

Vitafusion® Women’S Multivitamin

NULL

Has anyone noticed these vitamins making them extra hungry? I took the recommended dose today after eating a very small breakfast (not unusual for me. I always eat a small breakfast). But after taking these, i felt extremely hungry to the point of nausea and had to eat something else
Is there more then one flavor ?
Start your review of Vitafusion® Women’S Multivitamin!
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Vitafusion® Women’S Multivitamin uploaded by Rocio V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like these gummy vitamins because they are healthy they also taste really good. They are also really cheap and it has a good amount of gummies.
Ann R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Vitafusion® Women’S Multivitamin uploaded by Ann R.
Purchased at: CVS
Well just on taste yummy now do they really work I don’t know only been on them for a couple of days but I’m loving the Flavor in all
Rena G.
Sykesville, MD
Vitafusion® Women’S Multivitamin uploaded by Rena G.
I have been taking these vitamins. I have been taking them for many years. Even when I was pregnant I told the same brand but prenatal. They are good, give me energy and they are healthy. I definitely recommend this product.
Viridiana M.
Vallejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Vitafusion® Women’S Multivitamin uploaded by Viridiana M.
Me fascinan estas vitaminas no se me olvidan ingerirlas ya que saben riquísimo, tengo más energía , recomendadas 100
Shannon B.
Watchung, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Vitafusion® Women’S Multivitamin uploaded by Shannon B.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Love these vitamins so far! They are a great option for a multivitamin as they’re soft, taste amazing, and aren’t covered in sugar crystals like other kinds. Will keep purchasing for sure!
Natalie B.
Riley, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Vitafusion® Women’S Multivitamin uploaded by Natalie B.
Purchased at: Costco
These are great! They making taking vitamins super easy and they taste great!! Love leaving this out on the counter so I always remember to take them. I try to be extra diligent during cold/flu season because its so important to get these extra vitamins to avoid getting sick!
Anna H.
Cumming, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vitafusion® Women’S Multivitamin uploaded by Anna H.
Purchased at: Costco
[product:vitafusion-women’s-multivitamin] are awesome! When I came to USA I was looking for women’s multivitamin to try. I tried a few other but this one are the best one for me. I like the taste.
Hazalia C.
Fort Lee, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Vitafusion® Women’S Multivitamin uploaded by Hazalia C.
I recently trying this multivitamin, It was ok but It little too sweet. I prefer regular pils or gel instead of gummy.
Lupe P.
Seguin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pretty good vitamin, it’s very easy to eat and enjoy a little more. They are good price and the flavor isn’t too mediciney flavored. It’s effective but it does have some sugar in it.
Melany M.
Pompano Beach, FL
1,243 reviews
Vitafusion® Women’S Multivitamin uploaded by Melany M.
Purchased at: Walmart
[product:vitafusion-women’s-multivitamin] A vitamin that tastes like a strawberry? Yes!!!! I never forget to take my vitamins now beacuse they taste so yummy!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer D.
Youngstown, OH
Ashley L.
Bowling green, KY
il y a 9 mois
Vitafusion® Women’S Multivitamin ? Does this work well for people with potassium deficiency?
Michelle D. il y a 6 mois
These don’t list potassium, but adding fruits and veggies to your diet might help 👍🏻