Vitafusion Women's Gummy Vitamins, Natural Berry Flavors, 660 Count (Vitafusion-fk

BY VITAFUSION

vitafusion Women's gummy vitamins provide a complete multivitamin formula that has been specially formulated to support the specific health needs of women. A fusion of essential vitamins, minerals and natural fruit flavors, these great-tasting gummies... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ana B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy these vitamins regularly and take them each day. They're yummy and good for you. Specifically, when I am traveling or stressed and am this not getting sufficient nutrients, I trust these vitamins to keep me going. I've been using them for about 3 years now and will definitely continue to do so. It's the best deal when CVS has buy one, get one 1/2 off (or sometime free!!).
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
These gummy vitamins taste delicious. I started taking them when my doctor said I'm low in vitamin B, the reason for low energy levels. I noticed improvements in my energy pretty quickly. I've been on them for maybe a year or so now and I'm happy.
Dee S.
I love these vitamins. They’re reasonably priced and taste so good that I’m actually good at remembering to take them as opposed to pills you have to swallow. I have bought these several times in a row and will continue to purchase them.
Toshira A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love these vitamins!! I usually pick them up two at a time from Target when they are on cartwheel. I feel as if they work. I take two every morning before or after my 2 spoonfuls of Apple Cider Vinegar.
Kim D.
San Jose, CA
These honestly don't taste as good as the regular Vitafusion Gummy Vitamins (not specifically for women) because initially these taste a little like the smell of shampoo. I think it was because they were going for a creamier fruit snack type of taste rather than straight up gummy like a candy. Overall, I still love these because gummy vitamins are so convenient. I usually have a banana or oatmeal for breakfast along with these vitamins right before I head out the door and it's so quick & easy.
Kelli D.
West Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the best vitamins! They taste good, are priced very well (under $10) and they are filled with all of the supplements I need.