BY VITAFUSION #4 in Multivitamins

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Vitafusion Women's Gummy Vitamins Complete MultiVitamin Formula: Naturally sourced colors and flavors Contains no gluten (wheat), milk, eggs, peanuts, or soy Lab tested to ensure quality and potency

• Has anyone taken more than one a day?... are they that go...3 Answers
  • Do you feel a difference in your overall health when taki...7 Answers
  • Is it okay to eat more than 2 a day?11 Answers
Vitafusion Women's Gummy Vitamins Complete MultiVitamin Formula
  • "I always forgot to take my vitamins in the morning, but these gummy vitamins taste good and are easier to take. " in 6 reviews
  • "I take one of these gummys every day and i feel healthier and my hair healthier too ever since i started taking them!" in 5 reviews
Jennifer E.
Lawndale, CA
These vitamins are amazing! I have always had a hard time swallowing pills and as soon as I saw these I knew that I had to give them a try. Their taste is great and the cute little fruity designs make taking these enjoyable.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
I didn't take vitamins until I bought these. I always hated having to either drink water with it or chew up a chalky tablet. Now they're gummy and delicious, and easy to take. These are great.
Jennifer S.
I use these daily. They taste great, I feel better, and they keep me on track with taking my vitamins. I used to buy multivitamin pills and would almost always forget to take them. That definitely isn't the case with these!
Justina W.
Warrensburg, MO
These are so easy to take and have a yummy taste. I hate taking pills when it comes to vitamins, these on the other hand taste great. They are adorable and I always get them at walmart.
Aimee B.
I love my morning gummies. These gummy vitamins make it easier to take Vitamins in the morning and taste good too. Can be found at most grocery stores or health food stores. I love this product and would recommend!
claudia l.
My favorite vitamins! I've been trying to take vitamins for the longest time and every time I take vitamins I'm sick within minutes these are the only vitamins that don't cause me discomfort
Yesenia R.
I love these gummies! They're very affordable and taste really good. I love these compared to traditional vitamins. There definitely more enjoyable to take everyday.
These make it easy to take your vitamins! They taste good and don't smell weird like a traditional multi vitamin. They are full of so many good for you vitamins in a tiny chewable package. You cant go wrong with these.
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love being able to chew these jimmies instead of swallowing huge pills! However women's one a day (in the purple bottle) taste better than these.. So I don't take this brand anymore.
Erin M.
Saint Paul, MN
I've been taking gummy vitamins for a while, and I decided to go ahead and get the women's to try to get the extra Calcium and Vitamin D. These taste really good, they're berry flavored, and they taste just like fruit snacks. It makes you want to take them every day!
Kieu H.
Is it okay to eat more than 2 a day?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Do you feel a difference in your overall health when taking these vitamins? (Body, mind, etc..) If so, after how long?
Erica N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this really increase your energy level? Did you feel any different?
Louise S.
Silver Spring, MD
What's the recommended dosage?
member-533477c9c
DENVER
Has anyone taken more than one a day?... are they that good that you wanna keep eating them all?

back