BY VITAFUSION #4 in Multivitamins

Vitafusion Women's Gummy Vitamins Complete MultiVitamin Formula: Naturally sourced colors and flavors Contains no gluten (wheat), milk, eggs, peanuts, or soy Lab tested to ensure quality and potency

• Has anyone taken more than one a day?... are they that go...3 Answers
  • Do you feel a difference in your overall health when taki...7 Answers
  • Is it okay to eat more than 2 a day?11 Answers
Vitafusion Women's Gummy Vitamins Complete MultiVitamin Formula
  • "I always forgot to take my vitamins in the morning, but these gummy vitamins taste good and are easier to take. " in 6 reviews
  • "I take one of these gummys every day and i feel healthier and my hair healthier too ever since i started taking them!" in 5 reviews
Anicania C.
Haverhill, MA
I was skeptical about these gummy, they have an opaque color to them, I thought they would taste nasty, but reading the label and the benefits they provide, I went and purchased them.... I LOVE the taste of them! They're by far the most natural flavor taste in a gummy, and I have tried many many kinds and brands... it's like having the real thing!! Delicious taste and they are great to us, women. Boosts your energy, metabolism and supports your bones!!
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I hate taking large, chalky vitamins so a friend recommended adult gummy vitamins. I tried a couple brands but these by far have the best texture and taste in my opinion. They are fairly cheap and can be found in most pharmacies. I like the regular Multivites by Vitafusion better than these but these have added nutrients for women which make them a good vitamin. Take 2 per day.
Virginia W.
Crestwood, KY
I am so forgetful and absolutely hateeeed taking vitamins before I started trying these. I hated vitamins so much because of the chalkiness and the aftertaste...not to mention, most are huge pills! I have had no trouble with these gummy vitamins!!!! They are very tasteful and leave no aftertaste! You can definitely tell a difference in hair growth and nail growth and overall mood if you use these vitamins.
Ashley W.
Vaughn, WA
I really love these things! These vitamins taste really good, sometimes I take too many because they are so yummy I see it sitting on my counter and I think oh just one more won't hurt. It makes taking vitamins almost too fun! You actually look forward to taking your vitamins in the morning!
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I started taking these women’s vitamins mainly to get the extra vitamins and metabolism support but they taste nasty and after a month I feel no different. Not worth the price
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
Love these vitamins. I have a very sensitive stomach and am unable to take most kinds of multi-vitamins without a violent reaction but these stay down and keep me energized all day. It doesn't hurt that they are also delicious, inexpensive and not overpowering at all.
Megan W.
Love these vitamins. Easy to take and is something I look forward to taking every day. Almost done with my first bottle. They taste good too and don't cause any upset stomach after. Also a very good price. And they are made in the USA.
Nicole S.
Duluth, GA
I just started on these about a month ago and can already tell that it's helping me with my energy levels. I work in a face pace environment and can say I've notice a huge different in my energy levels. I really love these and not to mention they're yummy.
Lorna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really like taking this vitamin.
No one likes that awful taste in your mouth after taking a pill.
You don't want to feel like your taking a pill you want to do good by taking your vitamins and not have it taste gross.
I think if you like the flavor it makes it easier to remember it and want to take it every day.
It is soft and quick. You pop it in and go.
Ashley M.
Multivitamins have a bad reputation for being big, chalky, and gross tasting. These vitamins however are anything but. They are inexpensive, full of flavor, and help me get the nutrients I need and may not get from my diet alone. I am thankful to have found these!
Kieu H.
Is it okay to eat more than 2 a day?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Do you feel a difference in your overall health when taking these vitamins? (Body, mind, etc..) If so, after how long?
Erica N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this really increase your energy level? Did you feel any different?
Louise S.
Silver Spring, MD
What's the recommended dosage?
member-533477c9c
DENVER
Has anyone taken more than one a day?... are they that good that you wanna keep eating them all?