BY VITAFUSION #4 in Multivitamins

Vitafusion Women's Gummy Vitamins Complete MultiVitamin Formula: Naturally sourced colors and flavors Contains no gluten (wheat), milk, eggs, peanuts, or soy Lab tested to ensure quality and potency

• Has anyone taken more than one a day?... are they that go...3 Answers
  • Do you feel a difference in your overall health when taki...7 Answers
  • Is it okay to eat more than 2 a day?11 Answers
Vitafusion Women's Gummy Vitamins Complete MultiVitamin Formula
  • "I always forgot to take my vitamins in the morning, but these gummy vitamins taste good and are easier to take. " in 6 reviews
  • "I take one of these gummys every day and i feel healthier and my hair healthier too ever since i started taking them!" in 5 reviews
Ashley N.
I love these vitamins! Everything the label says is true! I am completely satisfied with them! Plus they taste good! And don't have a chalky taste. I really like the metabolism part! I went a whole week eating bad and not working out and it didn't effect my weight like it normally would! Vitafusion Women's Gummy Vitamins Complete MultiVitamin Formula
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm tried the deliciously good vitafusion™ Simply Good Vitamin Gummies and fell in Love! The all natural honey as a sweetener makes them taste wonderful! They taste like blackberries but they are vitamins! Easy to chew too. #YourBestSelf #freesample "I received a free product for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own."
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
I am a super picky eater so I have to always make sure I take a multivitamin. Being a women, I need different vitamins from a man so I love taking this. It makes me feel better about being a picky eater. It also has enough biotin in it that I no longer have to take my Hair Skin and Nail pills. I definitely would recommend this to others!
Ronda N.
These vitamins are really good! Definitely noticed a difference with my energy since I have been taking them, usually by the afternoon I feel like I need a nap and now I feel like I have more energy, they taste really good so it makes me want to take them not like capsules or chewable that taste like chalk
Rachel J.
E Saint Louis, IL
All vitamins are going to be a bit pricey but this brand is less expensive. I like that it's gummy instead of a pill or the disgusting chalky taste some vitamins have. I typically try to get the bottle that comes with 150 becaise I get more for the price.
Maranda G.
Council Grove, KS
I love the flavor of these! They make taking vitamins very easy. I would recommend these to others because they don't taste chalky or vitamin-y. It feels good to know I'm getting my vitamins in, willingly.
Paulina b.
Jamaica, NY
These are so yummy! I always buy these on the cheap on amazon. Might want to check the nutritional info on the back if you are watching your carb intake since they're technically gummies. Highly recommend!
Fweezii A.
So good my brother in law would rather eat these than the one for men. Soft and chewy. The taste great for being vitamins and none of that chalk taste you get from the Flintstones vitamins. It taste better than most vitamins and the cost is affordable for the amount that come in the bottle.
Ashley J.
Ok so if I wasn't so disciplined I would probably eat like three or four of these haha they taste so good! I have been taking these for a month now and I can feel a bit of a difference...my digestive system and my skin are both improving after taking these vitamins!
Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is so much easier than taking pills with water in the morning. Plus they taste great and area reasonably priced
Kieu H.
Is it okay to eat more than 2 a day?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Do you feel a difference in your overall health when taking these vitamins? (Body, mind, etc..) If so, after how long?
Erica N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this really increase your energy level? Did you feel any different?
Louise S.
Silver Spring, MD
What's the recommended dosage?
member-533477c9c
DENVER
Has anyone taken more than one a day?... are they that good that you wanna keep eating them all?