BY VITAFUSION #6 in Multivitamins

Dietary Supplement. Bone & Metabolism Support* Daily Multi-Vitamin Formula Natural Colors & Flavors. 2 Gummies Help Support: Healthy Metabolism*. Bone Health*. 100 mg Collagen Laboratory tested to ensure quality and potency. This product contains all natural colors and flavors. Contains no wheat , milk, eggs, peanuts or soy. see more...

• How do these taste and what is the texture?4 Answers
  • Do they taste good and does it give you more energy or do...5 Answers
  • Donde las puedo conseguir?4 Answers
Miranda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I liked eating these because it was tasty and easy to remember to eat. I ask did not get sick during the time I was eating the vitamins. While I was eating the vitamins, I noticed that my hair got really dry. I had to use extra conditioner and treatments to keep it smooth. I have stopped eating these vitamins and my hair is back to normal. My hair is healthier. I had an ok experience with this product.
Xiomara R.
Love these!I started trying them and I always had a problem with my nails bending when the grew and my face was losing its color and my hair took so long to grow and in the next two weeks of trying this my nails got stronger and grew faster than usual,my hair looked healthy and growing.and my face started getting its color back.Really happy and recommend.
Kute Kay K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
VitaFusion Gummies make my life so amazing!!! The gummies make it easy and enjoyable to take daily. The hair and skin gummies really work! I am always stocked up in every type of vitamin I take: Hair, Skin, Nails; Vitamin C, Calcium, MultiVitamins. They’re all great! Always on sale and Walgreens or Target.
Marisa M.
Williamsport, PA
I really wanted to get into vitamins after never taking them when I was a child. I figured the best way to go about it is to pick one that reminds me of candy. I really liked this product because not only did it make taking vitamins a habit, but they tasted really great and it was like I started the morning with a party.. I highly recommend this product
Lela P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are so delicious and I looked forward to eating this everyday! But unfortunately i did not repurchase because it did increase my appetite .. a lot. The multi-vitamin i use now is plant-based so it can be eaten on an empty stomach and does not have any effect on my appetite
Emma C.
These vitamins are the best! They have a really nice flavor, similar to gummy bears. I love that they are chewable since I don’t like taking pill forms of vitamins. Great, affordable vitamin option! Love these so much more compared to other brands of tried in the past.
Heather W.
These vitamins are my go too for a multi vitamin. I take a large number of vitamins due to a lack of metabolizing the nutrients needed and these work. They are also one less pill to swallow.
Lauren D.
Lewisburg, PA
Great product. I think my energy levels are a little better when I use this product versus when I don’t. These taste great: natural and sweet but not chalky or that nasty vitamin taste.
Ashley l.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite way to take vitamins are gummy vitamins and the Vital Fusions work really well. By nails grow so fast whenever I meet this other super strong so I will continue to repurchase that I definitely recommend
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I hate taking pills so when I found out that the made gummy vitamins I was in heaven. These vitamins are tasteful and inexpensive. I love that I am now able to take my multivitamin every day. I purchase these over and over again and I will continue to buy them.
Jahquaijah B.
Bridgeport, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I want to start taking vitamins , but don't which to choose from , are these any good ? any other recommendation ?
Veronica G.
Shawnee, KS
How do these taste!? I don't expect candy but as long as they don't taste like booty...lol
Bronwyn K.
Monroeville, PA
My teeth are sensitive and some sticky gummies really hurt when I eat them. Are these gummies soft and are they very sweet?
Shealah B.
Branford , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are great tasting and work very well. I feel like I have a better immune system from the common cold since I take these daily. You can purchase a big bottle at BJ's and sometimes they are on sale.
Jennifer M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do they taste good and does it give you more energy or do you feel like your really getting your vitamins?