BY VITAFUSION #5 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement. Bone & Metabolism Support* Daily Multi-Vitamin Formula Natural Colors & Flavors. 2 Gummies Help Support: Healthy Metabolism*. Bone Health*. 100 mg Collagen Laboratory tested to ensure quality and potency. This product contains all natural colors and flavors. Contains no wheat , milk, eggs, peanuts or soy. see more...

• How do these taste and what is the texture?4 Answers
  • Do they taste good and does it give you more energy or do you fee...5 Answers
  • Donde las puedo conseguir?4 Answers
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I can't tell you if these honestly truly ever worked, but I really like taking them. I only took them for about a month when I was visiting my grandma and it seemed to help with my energy but again who knows. They sell them at Costco 2 for around $7 usually definitely under 15 which is a pretty good deal. I plan on trying this again in the future.
julie G.
Eden, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Vita Fusion Womens gummy multi vitamin has a wonderful taste . I love the way it gives me a boost of energy.I think it worked great for me.I wasnt dissapointed with it at all.I think it was a great price .I bought mine at Walmart for a descent price which includes a 5 dollar rebate slip on it.I would recommend this product to anyone.
Sammie N.
These gummies are so easy to chew and they taste great! I can tell that they do give me that little boost of energy in the mornings every day. They are so much better than swallowing pills, and its like taking candy thats healthy for you. 10/10 recommend
Marisa M.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I really wanted to get into vitamins after never taking them when I was a child. I figured the best way to go about it is to pick one that reminds me of candy. I really liked this product because not only did it make taking vitamins a habit, but they tasted really great and it was like I started the morning with a party.. I highly recommend this product
Kelsey W.
Wellness Guru Expert
These vitamins are seriously amazing and I love that they're gummies! These gummies gave me energy and they're seriously so tasty too! I usually just take 1 multivitamin a day instead of 2 because sometimes I feel groggy if I take 2 for a few days in a row. But I like that these are gummies instead of a pill which makes them more fun to take. I also like that they provide immune and bone support too! Will definitely be purchasing more!
Presley C.
Wise, VA
This vitamin tastes so good, it's good for you, what more can you ask for? You cannot find a vitamin that tastes this good. I love gummy things so this just makes it even better.
Alee H.
Evansville, IN
Just started taking these 2 days ago and my goodness....what a great investment! I purchased these from a Target endcap for around $10. I have noticed a great increase in mood/energy about an hour after taking these vitamins (I take in the morning). Thinking about taking one in morning and one midday to space it out.
Ashley M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I tried other multivitamins in the best and nothing seemed to work for me . Most of the ones I tried taste disgusting and/ or made me nauseous. I haven’t had that problem at all with this brand. They taste great and actually work.
Ashley C.
These literally taste so good. I️ feel awesome when taking them as well. It’s always nice to enjoy taking your vitamins and I️ do with these. They are so good! I️ would recommend taking these because they aren’t expensive and taste amazing.
Rosalba M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm in love with this vitamins and the gummy format. Tastes so good and I keep my vitamin needs on point. The only thing I don't like that much is that this gummy is little bit harder in compare of the vitamins from the brand. Believe me, if you buy this, you'll never forget to take your vitamins.
Jahquaijah b.
Bridgeport, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
I want to start taking vitamins , but don't which to choose from , are these any good ? any other recommendation ?
Veronica G.
Shawnee, KS
How do these taste!? I don't expect candy but as long as they don't taste like booty...lol
Bronwyn K.
Monroeville, PA
My teeth are sensitive and some sticky gummies really hurt when I eat them. Are these gummies soft and are they very sweet?
Shealah B.
Branford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
These are great tasting and work very well. I feel like I have a better immune system from the common cold since I take these daily. You can purchase a big bottle at BJ's and sometimes they are on sale.
Jennifer M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Do they taste good and does it give you more energy or do you feel like your really getting your vitamins?