BY VITAFUSION #2 in Multivitamins

Dietary Supplement. Bone & Metabolism Support* Daily Multi-Vitamin Formula Natural Colors & Flavors. 2 Gummies Help Support: Healthy Metabolism*. Bone Health*. 100 mg Collagen Laboratory tested to ensure quality and potency. This product contains all natural colors and flavors. Contains no wheat , milk, eggs, peanuts or soy. see more...

• How do these taste and what is the texture?4 Answers
  • Do they taste good and does it give you more energy or do you fee...5 Answers
  • Donde las puedo conseguir?4 Answers
Miranda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I liked eating these because it was tasty and easy to remember to eat. I ask did not get sick during the time I was eating the vitamins. While I was eating the vitamins, I noticed that my hair got really dry. I had to use extra conditioner and treatments to keep it smooth. I have stopped eating these vitamins and my hair is back to normal. My hair is healthier. I had an ok experience with this product.
Ashley l.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite way to take vitamins are gummy vitamins and the Vital Fusions work really well. By nails grow so fast whenever I meet this other super strong so I will continue to repurchase that I definitely recommend
Cortlandt M.
Pickerington, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these vitamins. They have everything I need in them and to make it better they are delicious. They taste like candy. I actually look forward to eating my daily vitamin! I highly recommend, especially if you're new to vitamins or don't like the taste of regular ones.
Marisa M.
Lock Haven, PA
I really wanted to get into vitamins after never taking them when I was a child. I figured the best way to go about it is to pick one that reminds me of candy. I really liked this product because not only did it make taking vitamins a habit, but they tasted really great and it was like I started the morning with a party.. I highly recommend this product
Maribeth T.
These are the absolute best! They taste absolutely amazing and I truly have noticed a difference in the 2+ years that I have been taking them. I used to get a cold from about September to April but now I rarely ever even get the sniffles! A big help to my immune system for sure!
Kute Kay K.
VitaFusion Gummies make my life so amazing!!! The gummies make it easy and enjoyable to take daily. The hair and skin gummies really work! I am always stocked up in every type of vitamin I take: Hair, Skin, Nails; Vitamin C, Calcium, MultiVitamins. They’re all great! Always on sale and Walgreens or Target.
Adrienne H.
Los Angeles , CA
I started taking vitamins to try to combat persist grogginess and body aches. Vita fusion came highly recommended and I was able to find in Target with no problem. They are tasty and convenient. Time will tell on the effectiveness!
Heather W.
These vitamins are my go too for a multi vitamin. I take a large number of vitamins due to a lack of metabolizing the nutrients needed and these work. They are also one less pill to swallow.
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can't tell you if these honestly truly ever worked, but I really like taking them. I only took them for about a month when I was visiting my grandma and it seemed to help with my energy but again who knows. They sell them at Costco 2 for around $7 usually definitely under 15 which is a pretty good deal. I plan on trying this again in the future.
Lauren D.
Lewisburg, PA
Great product. I think my energy levels are a little better when I use this product versus when I don’t. These taste great: natural and sweet but not chalky or that nasty vitamin taste.
Jahquaijah b.
Bridgeport, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I want to start taking vitamins , but don't which to choose from , are these any good ? any other recommendation ?
Veronica G.
Shawnee, KS
How do these taste!? I don't expect candy but as long as they don't taste like booty...lol
Bronwyn K.
Monroeville, PA
My teeth are sensitive and some sticky gummies really hurt when I eat them. Are these gummies soft and are they very sweet?
Shealah B.
Branford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are great tasting and work very well. I feel like I have a better immune system from the common cold since I take these daily. You can purchase a big bottle at BJ's and sometimes they are on sale.
Jennifer M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do they taste good and does it give you more energy or do you feel like your really getting your vitamins?