Vitafusion Women S Complete Gummy Multivitamin

Vitafusion Women S Complete Gummy Multivitamin

60 gummies vitamins, naturally sourced berry flavours

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vitafusion Women S Complete Gummy Multivitamin!
How would you rate this product?
Alyssa M.
The best tasting vitamin gummy I’ve had ever. The flavor is sweet and tastes like real gummy candies. You take two a day although you may be tempted to take more, don’t. Follow the directions. The texture is smooth and chewy but not so chewy it gets stuck in your teeth. It’s just the right consistency. I feel good doing right by my body. I recommend these over the tablets or other oral forms because you look forward to these and don’t end up missing a dose.
Paramjeet  S.
Edmonton, AB
Vitafusion Women S Complete Gummy Multivitamin uploaded by Paramjeet  S.
I love these gummy multivitamins. I am normally not a huge fan of multivitamins as their taste puts me off and I have been taking these regularly as these vitamins taste great. These vitamins are very inexpensive as compared to other multivitamins. I have only been taking these for about a week or so and can’t comment on the effectiveness yet, but to me taking them regularly since I started is a win in itself and I am hoping to see some difference with regular use. I would recommend these multivitamins to others.

Looking for your answer?