Add a Photo

By VITAFUSION
#17 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement. Bone Health* Research and recent media coverage have been touting the health benefits of vitamin D3.  Vitafusion® Vitamin D3 is a high potency gummy vitamin with 2000 IU of vitamin D3 that supports calcium absorption.*  With fabulous peach, blackberry and strawberry flavors, Vitafusion® Vitamin D3 is the tasty alternative to dry and chalky vitamins. Natural peach, blackberry and strawberry flavors. Supports Bone Health*. Excellent source of vitamin D which promotes calcium absorption. 2000 IU of vitamin D.

Photos (3)
Geneva A.
Geneva A.
I didn't change my diet or go anywhere new. Pretty much stated home. The first day I was itchy thought nothing of it. Day two the itchiness got much worse. Day three broke out in rash and only got worse through out the day. I stopped taking them and the following day my itchiness practically gone. The day after my rash gone and no more itch. I went to doctors and she said I did the right thing by stopping taking them. She suggested I go back on the pills I had no problems with in the first place. I just wanted an easier way of taking my D3.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
This stuff is great for when you're starting to feel sick. I always up my vitamin D. Tastes relatively good, reminds me of childhood and priced decently. No real complaints other than the higher the dosage you can get, the better. It only has 2000 IU in 2 dummies. I take around 10,000 IU when I'm sick and it boosts my system. I'd recommend these for people who honestly can't take pills. Happy health to all who read!!!
Megan T.
Megan T.
I love vitafusion gummies because they taste the best. That being said, they also have every vitamin you can think of and they're easy to find. I take vitamin D in the winter months because of seasonal depression; the lack of sunshine causes a deficiency in vitamin D and causes me to feel gloomy. These keep me cheered up and they make it easier for me to get out of bed.
Erika B.
Erika B.
Jefferson, MD
Good idea for kids but cut them up and do not allow them to chew them. Yes it's part of the fun but ask your dentist. Even with flossing and good oral hygiene these stick right in the grooves in your child's teeth or yours and can take off a restoration of not worse tooth structure/ give you a new cavity
April W.
April W.
I have to take Vitamin D every day due to my Fibromyalgia and I love that I can have my vitamin D in Gummy Form.The flavors are amazing and they are easier to swallow compared to the pill form.I get these at CVS and most of the time they are on sale.I am very satisfied with these.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Raleigh, NC
Adequate vitamin D intake is important for the regulation of calcium and phosphorus absorption, maintenance of healthy bones and teeth, and is suggested to supply a protective effect against multiple diseases and conditions such as cancer, type 1 diabetes and multiple sclerosis.
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Jan. 15, 2017, 2:43 p.m.
Review for: Vitamins
Gummies make it so easy to take your vitamins and supplements if you have trouble taking them in pill form. These taste great and although I don't really feel much of a difference, I think taking them long term will definitely have some effect on your mind and body.
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
I took these for a while last year. They are really tasty like gummy bears, but I just couldn't give it a 5 star only because I found out that they weren't doing anything to help my lacking in vitamin D. Decent price, but not so sure about them.
jaclyn C.
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC
Good fruit vitamin I bought it in bulk at Sams for a good price I believe it was around ten bucks! I eat mine every a and have enjoyed the flavors! Doesn't taste like medicine or a vitamin! Suggest to anyone who likes gummys
Mazuza T.
Mazuza T.
North Olmsted, OH
I've tried these before. I purchased them from
Walgreens pharmacy. They don't have much of an after taste. But I do recommend closing your nose when eating them! Lol! But I like them and they serve their purpose!!
Christina R.
Christina R.
I usually take a liquid gel or a tablet for my vitamin D needs. How does this compare to other delivery methods? What's the sugar content?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
How many grams of sugar per serving do these little guys have?
Christina L.
Christina L.
How many do you need to take a day? And are they hard to chew?
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Do these have a weird medicine after-taste like some vitamin gummies or do they actually taste good?