Vitafusion Vitamin D3 Gummy Vitamins uploaded by Deidra S.Vitafusion Vitamin D3 Gummy Vitamins uploaded by Spontaneous W.Vitafusion Vitamin D3 Gummy Vitamins uploaded by Hollie B.

BY VITAFUSION #18 in Vitamin D

Dietary Supplement. Bone Health* Research and recent media coverage have been touting the health benefits of vitamin D3.  Vitafusion® Vitamin D3 is a high potency gummy vitamin with 2000 IU of vitamin D3 that supports calcium absorption.*  With fabulous peach, blackberry and strawberry flavors, Vitafusion® Vitamin D3 is the tasty alternative to dry and chalky vitamins. Natural peach, blackberry and strawberry flavors. Supports Bone Health*. Excellent source of vitamin D which promotes calcium absorption. 2000 IU of vitamin D.

• What do these taste like?2 Answers
  • I am look in g for some Vitamin D supplements since it's Winter n...1 Answers
  • I usually take a liquid gel or a tablet for my vitamin D needs. H...2 Answers
Adriana V.
These vitamins are great flavor - just like fruit snacks! I need vitamin D in my diet (per my doctor) and with other vitamin D supplements I was gagging on how chalky they were, even though they were tiny pills. With these, I actually remember to take my vitamins and enjoy them!
Lauren H.
Kent
I live in not so sunny Ohio. Hence the need for Vitamin D. I usually remember to take my supplements when I can. That being said, I recently purchased the gummy version and am so happy. It makes it easier to remember to take them when you like how they taste. Delicious!
Skyla N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Delicious and nutritious gummies. Vitafusion always make delicious health supplements and this yummy item is great. The flavor and texture is great plus it’s giving you the nutrients that you need. I’m going to continue buying
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am slightly vitamin D deficient so these gummies really help keep me vitamin D levels on point. They are tasty and very effective. I notice my energy levels increasing throughout the day. I would definitely recommend to others.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These vitamins are great ! They taste amazing while being extremely
Good for you ! I have to take vitamin d on a regular and I was tired of taking pills all the time so I have found these , and makes taking vitamins better for me everyday
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received this and the complete multi vitamin for free in exchange for my review. My first week of taking these and I can already tell how much better I feel. I have more energy and just over all feel better. Not only that but they taste yummy like candy! I'm really loving these vitamins and will be purchasing them in the near future. Vitafusion Vitamin D3 Gummy Vitamins
Nicole A.
Des Moines, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These gummy's are great when you need to keep going need a little boost or when you feel like you're getting sick and just need something a little extra to make you feel better I like the taste and I am a big fan of the gummy as opposed to the pill
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gummies make it so easy to take your vitamins and supplements if you have trouble taking them in pill form. These taste great and although I don't really feel much of a difference, I think taking them long term will definitely have some effect on your mind and body.
Janet N.
Marysville, CA
I love vitamin gummies. They are a lot easier to take than swallowing a big old pill. The price was decent for what it was. I bought it at my local Walmart because the prices are usually really good. The gummies taste good and helps make it easier to make sure I get my daily amount of D3.
Jennifer  H.
They taste great and help boost energy! I am not a very active person because I suffer from chronic pain so along with this I have fatigue, but after a week of taking these vitamins, I feel better I don't feel like I am dragging! I highly recommend these!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What do these taste like?
Christina L.
How many do you need to take a day? And are they hard to chew?
Christina R.
I usually take a liquid gel or a tablet for my vitamin D needs. How does this compare to other delivery methods? What's the sugar content?
Jordan B.
Do these have a weird medicine after-taste like some vitamin gummies or do they actually taste good?
Melissa S.
How many grams of sugar per serving do these little guys have?