Vitafusion Vitamin D3 Gummy Vitamins uploaded by Hollie B.Vitafusion Vitamin D3 Gummy Vitamins uploaded by Spontaneous W.Vitafusion Vitamin D3 Gummy Vitamins uploaded by Deidra S.

BY VITAFUSION #44 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement. Bone Health* Research and recent media coverage have been touting the health benefits of vitamin D3.  Vitafusion® Vitamin D3 is a high potency gummy vitamin with 2000 IU of vitamin D3 that supports calcium absorption.*  With fabulous peach, blackberry and strawberry flavors, Vitafusion® Vitamin D3 is the tasty alternative to dry and chalky vitamins. Natural peach, blackberry and strawberry flavors. Supports Bone Health*. Excellent source of vitamin D which promotes calcium absorption. 2000 IU of vitamin D.

• I usually take a liquid gel or a tablet for my vitamin D needs. H...2 Answers
  • Do these have a weird medicine after-taste like s...Be the first to answer!
  • How many do you need to take a day? And are they hard to chew?1 Answers
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
This stuff is great for when you're starting to feel sick. I always up my vitamin D. Tastes relatively good, reminds me of childhood and priced decently. No real complaints other than the higher the dosage you can get, the better. It only has 2000 IU in 2 dummies. I take around 10,000 IU when I'm sick and it boosts my system. I'd recommend these for people who honestly can't take pills. Happy health to all who read!!!
Megan T.
Megan T.
I love vitafusion gummies because they taste the best. That being said, they also have every vitamin you can think of and they're easy to find. I take vitamin D in the winter months because of seasonal depression; the lack of sunshine causes a deficiency in vitamin D and causes me to feel gloomy. These keep me cheered up and they make it easier for me to get out of bed.
Erika B.
Erika B.
Jefferson, MD
Good idea for kids but cut them up and do not allow them to chew them. Yes it's part of the fun but ask your dentist. Even with flossing and good oral hygiene these stick right in the grooves in your child's teeth or yours and can take off a restoration of not worse tooth structure/ give you a new cavity
April W.
April W.
I have to take Vitamin D every day due to my Fibromyalgia and I love that I can have my vitamin D in Gummy Form.The flavors are amazing and they are easier to swallow compared to the pill form.I get these at CVS and most of the time they are on sale.I am very satisfied with these.
Azra K.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Gummies make it so easy to take your vitamins and supplements if you have trouble taking them in pill form. These taste great and although I don't really feel much of a difference, I think taking them long term will definitely have some effect on your mind and body.
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
I took these for a while last year. They are really tasty like gummy bears, but I just couldn't give it a 5 star only because I found out that they weren't doing anything to help my lacking in vitamin D. Decent price, but not so sure about them.
jaclyn C.
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC
Good fruit vitamin I bought it in bulk at Sams for a good price I believe it was around ten bucks! I eat mine every a and have enjoyed the flavors! Doesn't taste like medicine or a vitamin! Suggest to anyone who likes gummys
Mazuza T.
Mazuza T.
North Olmsted, OH
I've tried these before. I purchased them from
Walgreens pharmacy. They don't have much of an after taste. But I do recommend closing your nose when eating them! Lol! But I like them and they serve their purpose!!
Leah D.
Leah D.
Don't really love the texture of these gummy vitamins...they stick together in clumps after awhile & don't have a great aftertaste. I would recommend a GNC or Solaray brand capsule vitamin instead of these!
PAIGE F.
PAIGE F.
These taste great. They have the texture of gummy bears. The best part is they don't cause stomach upset. So glad I switched from soft gels to gummies. Gummy vitamins cost quite a bit more though.
Christina R.
Christina R.
I usually take a liquid gel or a tablet for my vitamin D needs. How does this compare to other delivery methods? What's the sugar content?
Christina L.
Christina L.
How many do you need to take a day? And are they hard to chew?
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
How many grams of sugar per serving do these little guys have?
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Do these have a weird medicine after-taste like some vitamin gummies or do they actually taste good?