Vitafusion Vitamin D3 Gummy Vitamins uploaded by Hollie B.Vitafusion Vitamin D3 Gummy Vitamins uploaded by Spontaneous W.Vitafusion Vitamin D3 Gummy Vitamins uploaded by Deidra S.

BY VITAFUSION #42 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement. Bone Health* Research and recent media coverage have been touting the health benefits of vitamin D3.  Vitafusion® Vitamin D3 is a high potency gummy vitamin with 2000 IU of vitamin D3 that supports calcium absorption.*  With fabulous peach, blackberry and strawberry flavors, Vitafusion® Vitamin D3 is the tasty alternative to dry and chalky vitamins. Natural peach, blackberry and strawberry flavors. Supports Bone Health*. Excellent source of vitamin D which promotes calcium absorption. 2000 IU of vitamin D.

• I usually take a liquid gel or a tablet for my vitamin D needs. H...2 Answers
  • Do these have a weird medicine after-taste like s... Be the first to answer!
  • How many do you need to take a day? And are they hard to chew?1 Answers
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
I received this and the complete multi vitamin for free in exchange for my review. My first week of taking these and I can already tell how much better I feel. I have more energy and just over all feel better. Not only that but they taste yummy like candy! I'm really loving these vitamins and will be purchasing them in the near future. Vitafusion Vitamin D3 Gummy Vitamins
Janet N.
Marysville, CA
I love vitamin gummies. They are a lot easier to take than swallowing a big old pill. The price was decent for what it was. I bought it at my local Walmart because the prices are usually really good. The gummies taste good and helps make it easier to make sure I get my daily amount of D3.
Jennifer  H.
They taste great and help boost energy! I am not a very active person because I suffer from chronic pain so along with this I have fatigue, but after a week of taking these vitamins, I feel better I don't feel like I am dragging! I highly recommend these!
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I took these for a while. I can't tell you if they worked or helped out or not but I can tell you the flavors are amazing. They are like candy.... so be careful and only do recommended dose. They are like candy gummy bears. They are a good price as well
Katie S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This gummy vitamin is a great way to get your Vitamin D3. It tastes good and is easy for those who have trouble swallowing a tablet or capsule. I purchased mine from walmart.
Deidra S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I find it's a great brand very healthy vitamin Ds gummies teste good it's great to take in the morning so you'll remember to take them
Sharon G.
My girls love the taste of these gummy vitamins. The girls immune system has been much better since they started taking these.
Andrea A.
Apple Valley
These taste great! I would recommend any of the Vitafusion brand actually. The D vitamins are especially soft and tasty though.
Luna D.
These taste good and are affordable. I take them everyday. I will be buying them again
Elizabeth M.
Fraser, MI
I only purchase VitaFusion brand gummy vitamins. they taste great and do not upset my stomach like some vitamins do.
Christina R.
I usually take a liquid gel or a tablet for my vitamin D needs. How does this compare to other delivery methods? What's the sugar content?
Melissa S.
How many grams of sugar per serving do these little guys have?
Christina L.
How many do you need to take a day? And are they hard to chew?
Jordan B.
Do these have a weird medicine after-taste like some vitamin gummies or do they actually taste good?