#11 in Vitamin D

High potency vitamin D Natural colors and flavors Peach, blackberry and strawberry see more...

Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are my summer time supplement, as I need to take D3 50000 microunits once a week per my MD during the winter time instead. I love the flavor profiles, it makes then easier to eat and even remember to take. They aren't hard to chew like some of the cheaper brands. I have an increase in energy so I can also tell you they do their job. I Will continue to buy these.
Adriana V.
These vitamins are great flavor - just like fruit snacks! I need vitamin D in my diet (per my doctor) and with other vitamin D supplements I was gagging on how chalky they were, even though they were tiny pills. With these, I actually remember to take my vitamins and enjoy them!
Dee S.
I love these for a couple of reasons. 1- They’re reasonably priced. 2- The vitamin D helps my mood in the wintertime. 3- They taste amazing and I actually look forward to taking them every day. So much better than swallowing a pill.
Savannah L.
Kennerdell, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good tasting, great gummy texture! As someone who has to take a double dose of these (check with your doc first!) to get "normal" D levels, I appreciate how easy these are to take, and the fun factor makes me more likely to take them. Just keep them out of reach of children for safety reasons!
Holly R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's gummy candy for adults! I look forward to taking these vitamins every night and hope to see an improvement in my Vitamin D levels in my next round of bloodwork. These are definitely worth the $10 price tag especially for anyone like me who avoids swallowing normal vitamins!
Charlotte D.
Seriously LOVE that the orange colored ones are PEACH FLAVORED! I get stomach ache taking capsules, and with my seasonal depression, vitamin D is a MUST for me. These little guys taste like fruit snacks, don't hurt my stomach, and do what they need to for my body! Will definitely continue to purchase.
Jessie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
These vitamins are healthy and delicious. I like them better than the standard pill variety because they're like a reward. When I stopped taking these for a month, I had pain in my legs and joints but as soon as I started back up, no issues. These are incredible!
liz N.
I love taking these because they are delicious and also they are a great way to get your daily vitamins and minerals. They don't even feel like your taking your vitamins, but they just feel like your eating candy!
Caitlin S.
Madison, AL
Love these chews! The gummies are not chalky and flavorful, and the extra vitamin D helps me stave off the effects of SAD. Lemon, orange, and strawberry flavors, yummy.
sam p.
Buena Vista, VA
I really like vitafusion it's so much better to just chew these then haveto swallow a vitamin pill because if you have a hard time swallowing then this is for you