Vitafusion SleepWell Gummy Sleep Support for Adults uploaded by Amanda O.Vitafusion SleepWell Gummy Sleep Support for Adults uploaded by Melanie W.

BY GENERIC #92 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Vitafusion SleepWell Gummy Sleep Support for Adults: Two gummy supplements provide 3mg of melatonin Also contains passion flower, chamomile flower and lemon balm leaf Great-tasting natural flavors see more...

• Are they a nightly vitamin or something you should take ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried these before? would you recommend?1 Answers
Kim  W.
Winchester, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I hate these. I typically hate any sleeping medicine. this one is not the worst one I've tried but it's by far the best as well.
Alicia M.
Fairfield, CA
These gummies not only taste good but they help so much when my sleep disorders act up. They are truly non-addictive and I don't wake up feeling all groggy like I just took a sleep aid or allergy medicine. Take 2 and you will be asleep within 30 minutes! Highly recommend it if you want something with mostly natural ingredients like passion fruit and chamomile.
Bailey M.
Dublin, OH
I love these gummies. My husband and I both take melatonin regularly to help up sleep well through the night. I don't like taking pills and I feel like these gummies absorb more quickly into your system than pills do anyway, so these are out favorite melatonin products to buy. I do think these are a bit pricey and have more sugar than I'd like, but they do taste great!
Melanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only stuff I can find that works for my former EMT hubby who's sleep schedule has been so messed up by middle of the bight calls and 24 hour shifts. He had tried RXs before but they are so habit forming and stop working after a while. This has several different ingredients but they are more like natural supplements than drugs. I owe a lot to this gummy invention. Thank you!
BARBARA J.
Wesley Chapel , FL
Has anyone tried these before? would you recommend?
Kelsey L.
Are they a nightly vitamin or something you should take only once in a while?