Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Vitafusion SleepWell Gummy Sleep Support for Adults: Two gummy supplements provide 3mg of melatonin Also contains passion flower, chamomile flower and lemon balm leaf Great-tasting natural flavors
Photos (2)
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Dublin, OH
I love these gummies. My husband and I both take melatonin regularly to help up sleep well through the night. I don't like taking pills and I feel like these gummies absorb more quickly into your system than pills do anyway, so these are out favorite melatonin products to buy. I do think these are a bit pricey and have more sugar than I'd like, but they do taste great!
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
This is the only stuff I can find that works for my former EMT hubby who's sleep schedule has been so messed up by middle of the bight calls and 24 hour shifts. He had tried RXs before but they are so habit forming and stop working after a while. This has several different ingredients but they are more like natural supplements than drugs. I owe a lot to this gummy invention. Thank you!
Kim  W.
Kim W.
Georgetown, KY
I hate these. I typically hate any sleeping medicine. this one is not the worst one I've tried but it's by far the best as well.
BARBARA J.
BARBARA J.
Wesley Chapel, Fl
Has anyone tried these before? would you recommend?
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Are they a nightly vitamin or something you should take only once in a while?