NULL

I Take the women’s multi-vitamin? Is this a good prenatal vitamin? Do you see any changes in your hair, skin, nails, moods, etc?
Does this product help with hair and nail growth?
Are these sour or is it a sugar coating on the outside?
Start your review of Vitafusion® Prenatal!
Product Highlights
they taste great (actually better than a gummy bear or worm), they don't make me sick, and they still give you all nutrients and vitamins that you need.... in reviews
For the most part they did the trick, but there was one color that still made me sick during those weeks of morning sickness.in reviews
These vitamins are so much easier to stomach than the HUGE traditional prenatal vitamins and they actually taste good which makes it so much easier to remember to take them!in reviews
I did hear that if you take these you still need to take folic acid supplement as these don't have any folic acid that you need when you are pregnant. in reviews
Bethany H.
Dewitt, AR
I prefer these over a pill any day. Honestly I feel like they are more convenient because I can just grab 2 and eat instead of having to find something to drink to swallow the pills. I'm very picky, so I was pleasantly surprised by the great flavors. When I first started taking them I wanted to eat the whole thing because they were so good! They have everything you need in them and they are not overly pricey. Only downside is the heartburn I've recently started getting after taking these, although I feel that's due to me being 37 weeks pregnant, haha. (No issues before with them) Definitely recommend!
Ruth P.
Agawam, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Vitafusion® Prenatal uploaded by Ruth P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love this prenatal vitamins, it is so hard to take the generic ones because they’re are so big so this ones are totally a life saver plus they’re packed with all the vitamins and minerals for both mom and baby 🌻🌻
Destiney K.
Groton, CT
Vitafusion® Prenatal uploaded by Destiney K.
Some of my favorite prenatals!! Super soft gummies that tastes great and have everything you need!! Still take them postpartum as I’m breastfeeding!
Angelina L.
Jacksonville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These gummies are awesome! Although I will say I didn’t enjoy the yellow ones for some reason it was really sour. The other flavor was super good & tasted like candy!
Rose C.
Lincoln City, OR
Vitafusion® Prenatal uploaded by Rose C.
Purchased at: CVS
I have 4 days left of pregnancy with a beautiful baby boy and this has been helping for the whole time almost and I don’t regret buying a single bottle and it helps with my nausea and I was able to eat finally! 💕 #prego #mom #baby #health #love
Stevawn G.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These saved my life. During the first trimester of my pregnancy I experienced HG and even had to be hospitalized at one point because I wasn't able to hold anything down. Once I discovered these I immediately noticed a difference in my morning sickness. They taste great and are so gentle on the stomach. Even my boyfriend takes them because they taste so good! Highly, highly recommend over those awful horse pills that are hard to keep down.
Candice F.
Morgantown, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used the same prenatal vitamins for my last pregnancy and they were fine. I can not take them this pregnancy since they cause terrible heartburn.
Esmeralda G.
Long Beach, CA
Vitafusion® Prenatal uploaded by Esmeralda G.
Mostly all prenatal vitamins either it’s a tablet, gummy, etc... get me nauseous and my stomach hurt. This one by the other hand doesn’t give me any of those symptoms besides I like the flavor is so good. Totally recommend! #ItsOurParty
Talia T.
Homestead, FL
Taste so good, like candy, and don't make my stomach hurt. These are the only prenatal vitamins I can take consistently because they are so gentle on my stomach. My doctor recommended I take additional iron and with that it is the same as taking a prescription prenatal.
Roxie R.
Indianapolis, IN
Vitafusion® Prenatal uploaded by Roxie R.
These gummed have a great taste that did not upset my stomach at all. I was very happy with my experience using them. I took them prior to my pregnancy and have continued even after it. They are a great price for what you get, as compared to other brands where you pay more for fewer gummed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leslie G.
Reseda, CA
il y a un an
Honest opinions on Vitafusion® Prenatal ? I’m not good w. Pills so was looking for a Gummy alternative plus I have a very picky baby.! Hard to keep anything down w.out feeling queasy ;( & do they provide an adequate amount of needed vitamins during pregnancy?
WillMarie G. il y a un an
Hello there!!! I am the same way and in my two pregnancies I took them. My kids thank God are very healthuly I didn't have any problems. But ask your gynecologist to make sure are good for you :) blessings and congratulations in your new adventure!
cristen M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
il y a un an
Vitafusion® Prenatal ? Would you recommend these or is there another brand that you feel is better? Tia
Kimberly M. il y a un an
I really like these. They taste good and dont make me feel sick afterwards like a lot of brands do.