NULL

Should I take these in the morning or night?
I Take the women’s multi-vitamin? Is this a good prenatal vitamin? Do you see any changes in your hair, skin, nails, moods, etc?
Does this product help with hair and nail growth?
Start your review of Vitafusion® Prenatal!
Product Highlights
they taste great (actually better than a gummy bear or worm), they don't make me sick, and they still give you all nutrients and vitamins that you need.... in reviews
For the most part they did the trick, but there was one color that still made me sick during those weeks of morning sickness.in reviews
These vitamins are so much easier to stomach than the HUGE traditional prenatal vitamins and they actually taste good which makes it so much easier to remember to take them!in reviews
I did hear that if you take these you still need to take folic acid supplement as these don't have any folic acid that you need when you are pregnant. in reviews
Christiana A.
Brighton, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Vitafusion® Prenatal uploaded by Christiana A.
Purchased at: Amazon
There’s no iron in here! I foolishly assumed that all prenatal vitamins would have the nutrients necessary to support both my self and baby. I ended up developing anemia during my pregnancy because of this. Please learn from my mistake and read the labels!!
Meredith R.
Loleta, CA
Vitafusion® Prenatal uploaded by Meredith R.
I love this option! So exciting to see a prenatal vitamin in a gummy, and it even tastes yummy! Some gummy vitamins have a nasty after flavor, this one does not. They are a bit pricey but needed to keep baby (and mama) strong.
Hailey W.
Hammond
Vitafusion® Prenatal uploaded by Hailey W.
Pretty good taste , easy to take and easy on the tummy! Very sweet, but if you have trouble taking large pills…gummies are the way to go.
Chelsey  N.
Saint Marys, GA
Vitafusion® Prenatal uploaded by Chelsey  N.
I like the taste of these and the fact they don't upset my stomach. It's also nice to have everything in one vitamin. I get they gummy because I hate taking pills.
Bethany H.
Dewitt, AR
I prefer these over a pill any day. Honestly I feel like they are more convenient because I can just grab 2 and eat instead of having to find something to drink to swallow the pills. I'm very picky, so I was pleasantly surprised by the great flavors. When I first started taking them I wanted to eat the whole thing because they were so good! They have everything you need in them and they are not overly pricey. Only downside is the heartburn I've recently started getting after taking these, although I feel that's due to me being 37 weeks pregnant, haha. (No issues before with them) Definitely recommend!
Ruth  P.
Agawam, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Vitafusion® Prenatal uploaded by Ruth  P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely love this prenatal vitamins, it is so hard to take the generic ones because they’re are so big so this ones are totally a life saver plus they’re packed with all the vitamins and minerals for both mom and baby 🌻🌻
Rachael C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Vitafusion® Prenatal uploaded by Rachael C.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
The taste of the vitamins was pretty good a little sweet but so much better than having to take a big pill. I've used these during both of my pregnancies.
Yanira J.
Grand Island, NE
Vitafusion® Prenatal uploaded by Yanira J.
I love this product, it tastes great doesn’t taste like medicine, I would recommend this product to any pregnant momma, I have used it for all my 3 pregnancy’s
Daryna  Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Vitafusion® Prenatal uploaded by Daryna  Y.
I have finally found vitamins that work great! I love the flavor. Unlike others I enjoy these which is so important, in my opinion. The price is very reasonable. Would definitely recommend to a new mama:)
Destiney K.
Groton, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Vitafusion® Prenatal uploaded by Destiney K.
Some of my favorite prenatals!! Super soft gummies that tastes great and have everything you need!! Still take them postpartum as I’m breastfeeding!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leslie G.
Reseda, CA
il y a 2 ans
Honest opinions on Vitafusion® Prenatal ? I’m not good w. Pills so was looking for a Gummy alternative plus I have a very picky baby.! Hard to keep anything down w.out feeling queasy ;( & do they provide an adequate amount of needed vitamins during pregnancy?
Willmarie G. il y a 2 ans
Hello there!!! I am the same way and in my two pregnancies I took them. My kids thank God are very healthuly I didn't have any problems. But ask your gynecologist to make sure are good for you :) blessings and congratulations in your new adventure!
Cristen  M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
il y a 2 ans
Vitafusion® Prenatal ? Would you recommend these or is there another brand that you feel is better? Tia
Kimberly M. il y a 2 ans
I really like these. They taste good and dont make me feel sick afterwards like a lot of brands do.