Vitafusion® Platinum 50+

NULL

Difference between this ones and the regular multivitamins?
Start your review of Vitafusion® Platinum 50+!
Rhonda W.
Vitafusion® Platinum 50+ uploaded by Rhonda W.
As women and men begin to mature in age vitamin begin more important it must be a part of your daily regiment, I am 63 and a good multivitamin is the key. Have not tried this one but for 50 plus you can’t go e we wrong! I have great energy.
Dawn P.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am very happy with how Vitafusion Over 50+ Multivitamin performs!! I've been taking these for 1 year or so now and I really like them 😀 I can tell a big difference in my energy level. I definitely feel better! I haven't been sick in a while either....which is great!!! I used to get sick very easily. This is a brand that can be trusted for pure and real vitamins and minerals 👍 Totally recommend 😀
ashley H.
OREGON
everybody needs to be taking a vitamin c vitamin, especially too if you’re taking an iron supplement. this brand is by far my favorite vitamins c gummy!
Heather H.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These aren't my favorite. I'm generally fond of Vitafusion supplements. I was particularly leaning towards swapping to these Vitafusion Platinum 50+ Multivitamin Gummy vitamins in favor of my regular Vitafusion Multi because I'm going to be 49 this year and I feel like my needs are more in the 50+ arena nutritionally. While these fit the bill in terms of supplemental nutrition, providing extra mineral support for bones and other things that are important to me, I absolutely could not stand the "peach" flavor of this. I'm not the biggest fan of peach to start with unless it's actual fresh peaches but this didn't taste like peach to me. While I know it's not an artificial flavor it a sort of syrupy artificial taste that I just couldn't overcome. Your mileage may vary.
Tracy M.
Timmonsville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I finally found a way I enjoy taking vitamins. The gummies are awesome. Taste great and they break down really well. I love this line of vitamins and supplements.
Crystal K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If this is the vitamin C one we've been taking it since we've been sick with omnicron and even give it to my 9 year old son as well . Helps give us some help fighting this b🤣
Ravi I.
Long Is City, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Bought this for my mom because she takes so many pills and wanted a break and she said she enjoys it very much!
Janene S.
HOUSTON, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like them because they are easy to take.  I just wish they would make them without sugar...who really needs any sugar in your vitamins?
Susan H.
Corp Christi, TX
Great taste makes it easy to take. Just the roght formula for 50+. I feel certaon I am getting everything I need.
Debbie K.
Houston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have bought the vitafusion platinum 50+ vitamins. I liked the vitamins and plan to buy again. I recommend the vitamins.