Vitafusion Omega 3 EPA/DHA

Dietary Supplement. Vitafusion® Omega 3 You’ll be hooked on Vitafusion® Omega 3, the deliciously fruity gummy vitamin with an excellent source of Omega-3 EPA/DHA.* They are specially formulated for adults with vitamins A, C, D and E as well as 50 mg of Omega-3 EPA/DHA.  Go ahead enjoy your vitamins and get all the benefits of Omega-3 without the fishy aftertaste. Excellent Source of EPA & DHA*. Natural colors and flavors. Lab Tested. To ensure quality and potency. Con. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Durenda G.
Mission, TX
I love these vitamins! They taste great and I prefer these to other fish oil vitamins. I have a sensitive stomach when it comes to vitamins so I've found that the gummy form does the trick for me. So far I've preferred these other over brands I've tried and I will be purchasing again.
Jessica M.
Winston Salem, NC
Gummy vitamins are what's up. these are terrific tasting and help give me the omega 3s i need since fish is expensive and i cant eat eggs.

the texture is like those DOTS snacks but better and with a crunch from the powder on it. they are soft and easy to chew with no stickiness. i never forget to take these!
Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
I love taking vitamins that are in gummy form because it is easier to break down on the inside especially when you suffer from numerous health symptoms.