Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins Dietary Supplement - 70 CT

by Prenatal

Vitafusion® MultiVites™ Complete Multivitamin Gummy Vtiamins Dietary Supplement.
For adults naturally sourced colors & flavors berry, peach & orange.
Essential daily formula*.
70 gummies.
American Culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
2012 Excellence Best Taste Award Chefbest.

Does it have a really strong flavor?
Are these good vitamins to take?
Start your review of Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins Dietary Supplement - 70 CT!
Fort benton, MT
I like these they taste good are affordable and are some of the better vitamins I've taken my hair and nails seem to be growing better and are stronger since I've started taking them, I take them daily for awhile now and if your looking for a good affordable chewable gummies vitamins I would recommend these.
Linden, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can't give this vitamin a full 5 stars. Simply because I have only been taking them for 2 days. They're not super soft like I myself would prefer, but not hard either. They are also very flavorful. Not weird or gross tasting. Taste just like the fruit they're supposed to resemble.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
So far I am liking this product. It is cheap and affordable. It has a lot of added vitamins in them. It taste great also. The top is a little hard but not too bad. You just really have to push down when twisting it. Overall I'm satisfied with the product and it's price.
Philomath , OR
Take it everyday and on the days I dont I feel a bit sluggish. I like the gummies instead of pills, gives my mind a bit of ease to chew it slowly. The taste could use some improvement but overall isn't bad. I do buy this item a couple times a year. Keeps the house happy
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are some of the vitamins that I take. It is a good product effective I am not sure but I feel good when I take them. I use them often and like it. Definitely I feel energetic with them. I buy these special brand all the time
Cartersville, GA
I took these while pregnant. They definitely help with hair and nail growth which was great. The tastes is better than other brands I tried but they do have a vitamin after taste. I would use these again during another pregnancy.
Huntington Beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I still get these even though I haven’t been pregnant in almost two years! It’s affordable and easy to take especially since I have a tough time swallowing large pills. Definitely recommend them for prenatal and postpartum.
Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins Dietary Supplement - 70 CT uploaded by Karina R.
Awesome! I’ve been taking it for a month now and my hair looks better and also my skin. Even my nails are better (that’s hard to happen!) It’s not a miracle but it has helped me to feel better :)
Detroit, MI
Purchased at: Target
These taste great! Most vitamins leave a weird taste but these are great. I also think it’s affordable. I also feel a bit more energized after taking them. I take 2 a day as suggested.
Dover, NH
I love this brand of gummies because they’re easy to digest and a great way of getting nutrients into your body that you don’t get from your diet. They taste great too! Would recommend.