BY PRENATAL #69 in Vitamins & Supplements

Vitafusion® MultiVites™ Complete Multivitamin Gummy Vtiamins Dietary Supplement.
For adults naturally sourced colors & flavors berry, peach & orange.
Essential daily formula*.
70 gummies.
American Culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
2012 Excellence Best Taste Award Chefbest. see more...

Tanya H.
Elkton, MD
I absolutely love these gummy vitamins. They taste great & so much better than taking pills. I definitely feel a difference if I don't take them everyday. I feel more energy. Definitely recommend because why swallow pills when these gummy vitamins takes so good like a treat.
Mulan V.
Charlottesville, VA
Okay so I'm.not sure if I have gotten any healthier but these things are so addictive. They taste so delicious it's so hard to only eat 2 a day.
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
These are the only gummy vitamins that I can stand the taste of. They don't take forever to chew and they actually help me stay healthy.
Dawn W.
This is great, makes me feel energized, healthy, and is great tasting. Easy to take any time of the day. Very convienent!
Corrie w.
Patterson, GA
I 100% reccomend these vitamins to anyone. They give me so much energy and make me feel great!
Melissa G.
New Jersey
These are my favorite vitamin gummy's to take. They taste amazing and definitely a lot easier to take than a pill. I was super impressed to see that just two gummies provide vitamin a, vitamin D3, support your immune system, and are gluten-free. I just love the bottle this comes in, it's so cute. The packaging is great. I would definitely recommend these. I definitely notice a difference when I'm not taking them versus when I am taking them. It just makes you feel so much better and you have a lot more energy.
Maria P.
I got the 70 ct vitamins that had natural berry, peach, and orange favors. The taste was surprisingly good, but the gummy wasn't super easy to chew but that didn't bother me. I take 2 gummies a day as suggested. I got my bottle at walmart for $5. 😊
Chrimson E.
Leighton
Taste is decent it does have a lot of benefits. The one thing I wished it had more of is biotin, it only has 5% of the daily value. More niacin would be nice as well. I still have to buy both of those and that is 2 extra costs as well as taking more vitamins. And vitamins are usually huge and hard to swallow.
Keirysha M.
Memphis, TN
Used to use these but I think one a day is better. These aren't mad though but when something makes your hair grow as well as enchanting your overall health is prefer to take that route but these are good tasting and effective and nice for the price
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
I tried these because I thought taking gummy vitamins would be easier than the big horse pills. They indeed were tasty and didn't have that bad of a texture to them either but honestly I feel like I saw more improvement when I took the horse pills. I give them 2 stars because they were some of the best gummies I have ever had but sadly they did not work for me.
Martha o.
Bay St Louis, MS
I was wondering if these taste good or bad , really want to try them instead of the pills.?
Keirysha M.
Memphis, TN
They are really good actually