BY PRENATAL

Vitafusion® MultiVites™ Complete Multivitamin Gummy Vtiamins Dietary Supplement.
For adults naturally sourced colors & flavors berry, peach & orange.
Essential daily formula*.
70 gummies.
American Culinary ChefsBest.
www.chefsbest.org.
2012 Excellence Best Taste Award Chefbest. see more...

• They are really good actually1 Answers
  • I was wondering if these taste good or bad , really want ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really like these vitamin gummy. Just keep them away from the sun my whole bottle melted into a big clump. Other than that I really like these vitamins you can get them from Walmart! I do recommend to others if you want something better than a pill!
Estela G.
Hammond, IN
Prenatal can be taken not only for pregnancy, but for postpartum, or if you just want to give your hair, skin and nails a boost. I ate having to swallow pills, therefore able to pop in my prenatals and chew them is a major plus! Just like eating gummy bears, but with added benefits. Highly recommend.
Justina H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had a friend give me an extra bottle she had purchased & they taste good and are easy to remember to take but I'm always sketchy about gummy vitamins and all the sugar in them.
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently started using these and am happy with them. Gummy vitamins are alot easier to take for me and these come in 3 different flavors and are tasty. Would repurchase.
Jessica T.
Lafayette , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
At first they were great but as time went on they slowly started making me nauseous. I ended up having to switch. So I am not sure what the problem was. This happened to two other mom's in my circle.
Alison K.
Strongsville, OH
Taking multi vitamins in the mornings were hard because they usually made me nauseous so I started taking gummy vitamins which seemed to help with the nausea but never tasted the best. Then I found the vitafusion vitamins and then actually taste delicious like I am eating a gummy and not at all taste like a vitamin. I highly recommend these if taking vitamins are a struggle for you due to taste, side effects, or if your bad at swallowing pills.
Maria P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got the 70 ct vitamins that had natural berry, peach, and orange favors. The taste was surprisingly good, but the gummy wasn't super easy to chew but that didn't bother me. I take 2 gummies a day as suggested. I got my bottle at walmart for $5. 😊
Chrimson E.
Leighton, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Taste is decent it does have a lot of benefits. The one thing I wished it had more of is biotin, it only has 5% of the daily value. More niacin would be nice as well. I still have to buy both of those and that is 2 extra costs as well as taking more vitamins. And vitamins are usually huge and hard to swallow.
Nick A.
Marlton
These are great tasting gummy vitamins to take everyday as a complete multivitamin to get all of your vitamin and mineral and nutritional needs. They all taste good, except after awhile some can get a bit stale and hard, but not a big deal. There's always one left other since I take 2 a day. Wish they had enough for that!
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
In love with these!!! I was skeptical on how they would taste but they taste just like gummy bears! They are very affordable. I haven't been taking them long enough to know how effective they are but I can say they helped my immune system already
Martha o.
Bay St Louis, MS
I was wondering if these taste good or bad , really want to try them instead of the pills.?
Keirysha M.
Memphis, TN
They are really good actually