BY VITAFUSION

Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins: 2 gummies have as much vitamin A as 1 cup of broccoli as much vitamin C as 1 tangerine and as much vitamin D3 as 3 oz of salmon Naturally sourced colors and flavors Contains no gluten (wheat), milk, eggs, peanuts, or soy Lab tested to ensure quality and potency 200% vitamin D For adults Flavors: Berry, Peach and Orange see more...

Vitafusion MultiVites Gummy Vitamins
  • "Which is great because they are easy to take and even provide a little bit of fun in the morning." in 1 review
Glam A.
Philadelphia,pa
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is good for you to get your daily vitamins in. Plus, if you like candy, and/ or like your vitamins with favor this product is for you.Vitafusion MultiVites
Stephanie W.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These taste amazing!!! And I love that they're also nutritious for you. I take these daily as a way to trick myself into thinking it's candy but really I'm just taking my vitamins! Love them and recommend these to anyone who can't stand the taste of regular vitamins
Carla J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I liked these vitamins and it’s like a little treat, so I made sure to take them daily. The price was good. I’m not sure if it gave me extra energy though. That’s the only reason I gave 4 stars.
Lauren C.
north fort myers
I take two every morning and I look forward to taking them! They taste like regular gummy bears with more flavor only better, sometimes I secretly want to eat the whole bottle they’re so yummy (I wouldn’t suggest that) they are that good!  I even got my sister into taking them daily, she loves them as well.
Alma N.
los angeles
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t know if these actually work but in giving it a review based on taste and conviene. Every time I go to my local market I can always find these. They taste great and are easy to take.
Quinn R.
1,255 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
A great and affordable way to take your daily vitamins in a soft gummy form that tastes delicious. It’s very affordable and a bottle last a long time. It’s an effective gummy vitamin that I have no problems with
Justine J.
Clifton, NJ
I am currently on my first bottle but I do like makes it easy to remember to eat my vitamins when it tastes so good I like other gummy vitamins has no chalky taste lets me be quick it’s almost like candy
Victoria N.
Americus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these vitamins. They aren’t too expensive and I buy them from Walmart. I hate taking pill like vitamins so these are nice because you can chew them and they taste nice and make me feeling healthy.
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
This is my go to multi vitamin! It’s affordable and it has everything you need! I take these as well as collagen and biotin for my hair skin and nails. I can’t tell if I don’t take my multi vitamin though because I won’t have as much energy as when I do!
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a very good way to get your complete source of vitamins. These vitamins are really good tasting. They are soft and easy to chew. My family takes them everynight.
Lidia Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What time you prefer take the vitamins?
Melissa M.
Eau Claire, WI
I've seen these at Wal-Mart. How do they compare taste-wise to the One-A-Day gummies?
Emily K.
Forest, VA
I've been looking to try a new brand of vitamins. I've heard mixed reviews about vita fusion. Has anyone gotten dizzy after taking these?
Heidi P.
Hampstead , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I ordered these from Amazon and they arrived in a padded box with a cold pack, do these require being served chilled?
Victoria F.