BY VITAFUSION #1 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement. Complete Multivitamin Formula Award-winning Vitafusion® MultiVites™ provide an essential daily formula in a delicious gummy vitamin.  They are specially formulated for adults and contain natural colors and flavors.  They are the nutritious and delicious alternative.*. Complete Multivitamin Formula. Specially formulated for adults with 200% vitamin D3. Supports Energy Metabolism*. An excellent source of vitamins B12 and B6, folic acid and pantothenic a. see more...

Vitafusion MultiVites
  • "I cannot got by without taking my daily dose of gummy vitamins, MultiVites is one of the many types of vitamins I take daily." in 11 reviews
  • "They taste great, I was excited to take them everyday, my body just never could handle them." in 9 reviews
  • "I had always struggled with taking Vitamins, but these are easy to remember and they don't have that "vitamin taste"." in 5 reviews
  • "I have a very hard time swallowing pills and vitamins usually tend to be very large which makes it even more difficult to get down." in 3 reviews
  • "I like that they are gummies for adults.I sometimes have a hard time swallowing pills, especially some of the larger vitamin pills!" in 3 reviews
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
I got sick of the taste after a while. But easy to eat, very convenient and very affordable! I got these at Walmart. Would consider buying them again. I didn’t notice any difference in anything with these but that’s usually how it goes with vitamins.
Victoria S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I hate super huge vitamins so I wanted to try these gummies out. They taste great and are easy to take. I actually want to take them. They’re a little expensive but easy to find. I keep rebuying them jut because I love the taste and the consistency of the gummies.
Sharom P.
Los Angeles
These are like little treats for me and I get my vitamins at the same time. They taste pretty good and it's easier to eat. I have gotten them at Costco, Target and Walmart. I'm happy with them and I will probably keep buying them.
Kay P.
De Witt, IA
These are a must try. Not overly priced. Taste great. Can be found at any Wal-Mart or big store. If you have a hard time remembering to take regular vitamins, try these.
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Ever since I was a little kid these have always been my favorite vitamins, you can get them for a good deal at Costco but I just love these because they were like fruit snacks and they tasted really know me good. Highly recommend it's really good for getting in all the food pyramid.
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert
These fruity gummy vitamins are so amazing! I take these every single morning, and I find that they really do help!  They actually taste really good too!  I will definitely be recommending this to my friends and family, and I will be buying this again.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love these. I have been taking them for years and have seen crazy hair growth. They are pretty affordable too and taste delicious. I enjoyed taking these everyday before I got pregnant before switching to a prenatal multivitamin. I highly recommend these.
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
Fantastic just finished a bottle and it's great. I purchased them for under $5 at Walmart. Awesome for booting immune system, getting complete vitamins that you might be missing in your daily Meals. This is a staple vitamin in my house with no bad effects.
Jessica X.
These multi vitamins are so good. If you don't like to eat the the vitamins that has a weird taste to it. These are perfect for you because it does not taste like your eating vitamins pills but it feels like you are eating candy.
Ashley C.
Taste delicious. I️ have not gotten sick since taking these so I feel like that says something. I️ like this Brand compared to others I’ve tried. Great value as they last forever. Very satisfied and happy with these.
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
Do these really work? & are they better then taking pills?
Emily S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anybody ever had side effects from taking too many in one day?
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone know if these are actually effective as vitamins?
Amber B.
Lake Park, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you think that because there gummy they are not as good?
Glory F.
New Haven, CT
Will these help me gain any weight? I'm too skinny and I'm not sure where to begin