BY VITAFUSION #1 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement. Complete Multivitamin Formula Award-winning Vitafusion® MultiVites™ provide an essential daily formula in a delicious gummy vitamin.  They are specially formulated for adults and contain natural colors and flavors.  They are the nutritious and delicious alternative.*. Complete Multivitamin Formula. Specially formulated for adults with 200% vitamin D3. Supports Energy Metabolism*. An excellent source of vitamins B12 and B6, folic acid and pantothenic a. see more...

• Do these really work? & are they better then taking p...27 Answers
  • They seem delicious, do you really think they work to imp...1 Answers
  • Do you like the taste if these?2 Answers
Vitafusion MultiVites
  • "I cannot got by without taking my daily dose of gummy vitamins, MultiVites is one of the many types of vitamins I take daily." in 11 reviews
  • "They taste great, I was excited to take them everyday, my body just never could handle them." in 9 reviews
  • "I had always struggled with taking Vitamins, but these are easy to remember and they don't have that "vitamin taste"." in 5 reviews
  • "I have a very hard time swallowing pills and vitamins usually tend to be very large which makes it even more difficult to get down." in 3 reviews
  • "I like that they are gummies for adults.I sometimes have a hard time swallowing pills, especially some of the larger vitamin pills!" in 3 reviews
Abby V.
Fort Lee, NJ
These are my fav! I’ve been taking them for years! Perfect little treat in the morning, taste great and full of the daily vitamins we need. Also not too sticky for gummy and fairly priced! Definitely recommend.
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these vitamins. I used to keep them in bathroom and would take them in the morning as I was getting ready- no water needed in order to wash them down. Each flavor tastes great! And with no weird aftertaste! Huge plus! The few things that I don't like about these gummies is that they lack quite a few vitamins and minerals that are found in a typical daily supplement. This is a great starter vitamin supplement though. They are relatively decently priced and are found in many grocery stores and pharmacies.
Jessie S.
Greenville
I have always had a hard time taking vitamins in pill form.  They are huge and taste terrible.  I'll take them for a while and then stop because I hate them.  Thank goodness for the gummy vitamins!!!  Vitafusion MultiVites taste great and are so easy to take.  There are three flavors of gummies in the bottle: Berry, Peach, and Orange, and they all taste great.  Serving size it two gummies.  I take them in the morning and then make sure to brush my teeth soon after so the sugars don't linger on my teeth.  In my opinion these gummies are a great vitamin and a great way to consistently take vitamins.  I highly recommend them!
Laurie H.
Pretty hard to eat just two... LOL! I love gummy vitamins—it makes it so much easier to remember to take them. The taste is not too sweet and the texture is perfect and not sticky. Do they work? I don’t know. But they are a staple in my routine and I don’t plan on stopping!
Brooke G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best vitamins I’ve ever had they taste delicious and are not too hard to chew (believe me that’s a problem I’ve had with other brands) and they really seem to work!
Tesera A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these vitamins! I used to be super opposed to taking chewable vitamins because I would always think they're for kids and that there was no benefit for adults, but I would always forget to take them in pill form anyway so I got these. They're like candy! Every morning now I remember to take my vitamins because I think "time to take my candy!". I could never really tell a difference when I take vitamins but I think it's a great supplement in addition to getting your nutrients from your meals.
Hitomi S.
3-5-31, Hamatake, Chigasaki-shi, Kanagawa
The vitamins are so great. They have flavors of berry, peach and orange and tasty. Also I love they are gluten free. I used to take pills for vitamins but I changed to gummy because it’s easier to take them. Just grab two of them and go to school.
Jessica Z.
Before Vitafusion Multivites I had tried other pill brand vitamins that had a horrible taste and also were difficult to water down. The gummies have a great taste and you can easily take them without any complications.  I would recommend these vitamins for people on the go or if they have trouble taking pill forms.
Opal M.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like these! I do not eat that much, usually once a day, and I like taking these to help supplement my dietary intake to insure I have the nutrients I need each day. Great to buy at Costco!
Alex M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These taste really good & not like vitamins at all but like gummy candy.  I like the convenience of taking them everyday without needing a glass of water to swallow them down.  I can chew them.  They met my expections & I was satisfied that I was getting my vitamins in a fun way.
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
Do these really work? & are they better then taking pills?
Emily S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anybody ever had side effects from taking too many in one day?
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone know if these are actually effective as vitamins?
Glory F.
New Haven, CT
Will these help me gain any weight? I'm too skinny and I'm not sure where to begin
Amber B.
Lake Park, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you think that because there gummy they are not as good?