BY VITAFUSION #1 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement. Complete Multivitamin Formula Award-winning Vitafusion® MultiVites™ provide an essential daily formula in a delicious gummy vitamin.  They are specially formulated for adults and contain natural colors and flavors.  They are the nutritious and delicious alternative.*. Complete Multivitamin Formula. Specially formulated for adults with 200% vitamin D3. Supports Energy Metabolism*. An excellent source of vitamins B12 and B6, folic acid and pantothenic a. see more...

• Do these really work? & are they better then taking pills?26 Answers
  • Do you like the taste if these?1 Answers
  • Does it taste good?1 Answers
Vitafusion MultiVites
  • "I cannot got by without taking my daily dose of gummy vitamins, MultiVites is one of the many types of vitamins I take daily." in 11 reviews
  • "They taste great, I was excited to take them everyday, my body just never could handle them." in 9 reviews
  • "I had always struggled with taking Vitamins, but these are easy to remember and they don't have that "vitamin taste"." in 5 reviews
  • "I have a very hard time swallowing pills and vitamins usually tend to be very large which makes it even more difficult to get down." in 3 reviews
  • "I like that they are gummies for adults.I sometimes have a hard time swallowing pills, especially some of the larger vitamin pills!" in 3 reviews
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Found these in Target and decided to try after being offered a full rebate after purchase. Great choice! The fact that they are chewable Gummies makes it easier for me to just pop and go. I've always hated taking pills. Great flavor. I chose to take a multivitamins a way to relieve my constant fatigue and as a supplement when my diet has been pretty bad. So far I am seeing an increase in energy levels and I am also less groggy in the morning.
Ytzayana M.
Ytzayana M.
Del Valle, TX
I am an awful pill taker. If something doesn't show fast results I completely lose incentive I'm swallowing the pill. Unfortunately, vitamins tend to take a good while to show results. Come in these awesome gummies. These vitamins make you feel like you a rewarding yourself with some candy. It's true! They taste good and the great thing? No forced swallowing. I will dock one star for the texture. They have a waxy feel to them.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I love eating these gummy vitamins every morning. The upside to the gummy version is you don't get the gross aftertaste or burps from the ones you have to swallow (maybe these are easier to digest?) Anyways, I like taking a multi everyday to be sure I'm getting all the nutrients I need (on top of my diet) -- and it's that much more enjoyable when it comes in the form of a tasty snack.
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
Before purchasing this, I assumed all vitamin manufacturers were the same. I didn't know how one could be so different from the other. But I was so wrong! I don't know if it is the packaging or the delicate little pills that make this product seem so high end. Every other vitamin purchase I've made has seemed like a rip off, but these are gorgeous and will last a long time!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought this product at my local wellness store. They are about the size of a regular gummy bear. Like any multivitamin chew, you cannot swallow this whole. It's a better alternative to other multivitamins I've had. They are a great fit for those who do not like to swallow pills. Have a weird taste when you chew them, take with water and eat after!
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I take two of these gummies everyday! The taste isn't bad, but it definitely doesn't take like a normal gummie. I got a big bottle at Sam's Club! I can't remember the price but I know they were definitely affordable. Getting your daily intake of vitamins is super important and this one has them all. I just love them and will be repurchasing. ❤❤
Emily W.
Emily W.
Wellness Guru Expert
Every time I would stay over at my best friends house their mom would make use take these vitamins! I think they are really delicious. You are supposed to take two at a time. I asked her where she bought these and she told me walmart, I thought about buying these myself but I love my flintstone vitamins so much I just didn't want to switch.
Lily R.
Lily R.
Yummiest vitamins! I have to restrain myself from eating more than just the recommended 2 a day. Target often has sales on these, for example, buy 1 get one 50% off. We buy these in multiple flavors. I love them! Everyone in my family likes them, too and my mom sends them to my siblings in college to help them stay healthy.
Abi Z.
Abi Z.
Louisville, KY
These are my favorite vitamins by far! I usually find it difficult to remember to take my vitamins, but this colorful bottle and the goodies inside make it easy to remember and easy to do. They actually taste good, don't hurt to swallow like many large pills tend to do, and have not caused me any stomach discomfort.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Boston, MA
Yummy and easy to remember to get your daily vitamins dose! These are my favorite because it compares the amount of each vitamins to a serving of vegetables or protein! Effective in taste! They taste like candy :) I totally recommend to everyone, I always share with my office pals and everyone loves!
lakira T.
lakira T.
BRONX, NY
Do these really work? & are they better then taking pills?
Emily S.
Emily S.
Has anybody ever had side effects from taking too many in one day?
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone know if these are actually effective as vitamins?
Amber B.
Amber B.
Lake Park, FL
Do you think that because there gummy they are not as good?
Glory F.
Glory F.
New Haven, CT
Will these help me gain any weight? I'm too skinny and I'm not sure where to begin