Vitafusion Melatonin Gummies - 120 Count uploaded by Patricia x.Vitafusion Melatonin Gummies - 120 Count uploaded by Annissa J.Vitafusion Melatonin Gummies - 120 Count uploaded by Megan S.

BY VITAFUSION #26 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Vitafusion melatonin contains 3 mg of melatonin per serving. sugar-free natural white tea with passion fruit flavors. . â . â see more...

Buy on Kmart
Annissa J.
Humboldt, TN
My 7yr old has had trouble sleeping for years, it's one of her ADHD quirks. We've tried every other method under the sun to help her sleep. A friend of mine suggested we try melatonin, she's 7 so can't swallow pills so we went with the gummies. These are a game changer y'all. She sleeps. And she sleeps WELL. My husband and I have started using them when we are restless as well and these work wonders!
Crystal F.
This is a miracle for insomnia! I have alot of trouble falling/staying asleep and was really skeptical about using medicine for this because everything I've tried in the past has made me groggy the next day. After hearing positive things about this, I decided to just give it a try and I'm so glad that I did. I'm able to fall asleep and stay asleep now that I've started taking this. The best part is that I wake up refreshed the next day and not groggy, which is big because I wake up at 5:30.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these! They taste amazing, to the point that I really have to make sure I don't take more than two, and they definitely help me get a better night's sleep. Sometimes they help me actually feel tired enough to fall asleep, but that effect does seem to vary. I've started taking these about two hours before I want to be asleep, and that helps. It also feels good that it's not habit-forming, so you can fall asleep all on your own without them, but it is just a nice push in the right direction.
naomiAugustine v.
New Bedford, MA
I use to be prescribed medications to sleep and found myself waking up with headaches feeling dizzy. So I Google natural sleep medicine and came across melatonin they definitely help with my sleep with out the side effects of prescription medication these are my favorite and I've also tried pashion fruit. Easy to find family dollars, walmart,cvs all carry them . Vitafusion Melatonin Gummies - 120 CountVitafusion™ Adult Melatonin Dietary Supplement 3mg Gummies 140 ct Plastic Bottle
Megan S.
These gummies are great! They provide the necessary amount of melatonin and still have a great taste. The white tea and fruit flavor is awesome. Plus, they are cheaper than most similar gummies, and work just as well. I do wish that they came in maybe a 5mg variety as well for those extra restless night.
Crystal F.
I could never fall asleep or stay asleep until I discovered these. Within 15 minutes of taking these, I am asleep and sleeping through the night. On the rare occasion that I do wake up, I chew one of these up and am back asleep for the rest of the night. These are the only sleep medication, prescription or otc, that has not made me groggy in the morning.
Kara C.
Tuscaloosa , AL
This stuff is a miracle worker!! I recently saw a sleep specialist and this works better than what I was prescribed.. I no longer take my subscription. This makes my body want to calm down more around bed time! Tastes great too!
Liz C.
We've been in the process of moving across states and sleeping in a different bed has caused some new issues. I grabbed these at the store after a recommendation and I'm so glad I did. They're affordable and taste amazing as well as deliver results. I felt well rested and am taking them nightly now.
Lexy D.
Export, PA
I just started using these this week but they are amazing! First the flavor is awesome it's like eating candy. And they definitely work for sleep aid! I take two like the bottle says and I'm OUT cold and I sleep through the whole night and wake up easily the next morning feeling refreshed. I've heard people say that melatonin makes them feel sluggish and tired throughout the day but I haven't had that problem. Maybe it varies from person to person or it's this particular brand but I have nothing bad to say! I've suffered from insomnia for many years and tried other sleep aids but nothing hits me as hard as these and helps me sleep throughout the night. Highly recommend for those with problems falling asleep or staying asleep throughout the night.
Felicita C.
Randolph, MA
It's so rare for me to look for help with my sleep. But sometimes we all need a little help with so many restless nights I asked for some advice from my sister, and she recommended these yummy Gummi especially since you get the best rest ever!!
Megan S.
Do these work better than ZzzQuil?