Vitafusion Melatonin Gummies - 120 Count

Vitafusion melatonin contains 3 mg of melatonin per serving. sugar-free natural white tea with passion fruit flavors. . â . â

How well does the melatonin gummies work compared to the pill formVitafusion Melatonin Gummies - 120 Count?
Do you ever try it . Does work ?
Do you ever try it . Does work ?
Start your review of Vitafusion Melatonin Gummies - 120 Count!
Jacksboro
I honestly dont know where I would be without this product! Before melatonin gummies I use to fight my kids to go to bed. Every single night was a fight come bed time ! Now my kids come to me when it's time for bed and ask for their night night gummies! 30 minutes later they are drifting away to a peaceful sleep for the whole night through!!!
Beaverton
Purchased at: Costco
These gummies used to work for me, but I can’t get them to work anymore. They work really well for my family members though, so it can’t hurt to give it a shot. If it does work for you, it can be a nice replacement for prescription sleep meds.
Oak Brook, IL
I take these nightly to help calm my mind and get to sleep. I swear, I'm in bed and in 5 mins or less, OUT. And unless there are storms or a tossing and turning hubby next to me, I am out much of the night. I like that they are sugar free so I don't have to feel bad about something that really does help me!
Moyocj, NC
I love using Vitafusion gummies. They come in three delicious flavors Berry, Orange and Cherry! The gummies taste like candy. They are so easy to chew. My family likes them as well. I will be buying more of these tasty gummies!
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: Target
I always have trouble falling asleep, especially since i work nights. I’ve been taking these gummies for over 2 years and it always puts me to sleep about 45 minutes after ingestion. Non-habit forming.
Bremerton, WA
I have the worst insomnia. These melatonin gummies are super yummy and they help me get a good night sleep! Sometimes even just 1 does the job. I use them almost every night! Definitely 10/10 recommend!
Vitafusion Melatonin Gummies - 120 Count uploaded by Annissa J.
My 7yr old has had trouble sleeping for years, it's one of her ADHD quirks. We've tried every other method under the sun to help her sleep. A friend of mine suggested we try melatonin, she's 7 so can't swallow pills so we went with the gummies. These are a game changer y'all. She sleeps. And she sleeps WELL. My husband and I have started using them when we are restless as well and these work wonders!
This is a miracle for insomnia! I have alot of trouble falling/staying asleep and was really skeptical about using medicine for this because everything I've tried in the past has made me groggy the next day. After hearing positive things about this, I decided to just give it a try and I'm so glad that I did. I'm able to fall asleep and stay asleep now that I've started taking this. The best part is that I wake up refreshed the next day and not groggy, which is big because I wake up at 5:30.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these! They taste amazing, to the point that I really have to make sure I don't take more than two, and they definitely help me get a better night's sleep. Sometimes they help me actually feel tired enough to fall asleep, but that effect does seem to vary. I've started taking these about two hours before I want to be asleep, and that helps. It also feels good that it's not habit-forming, so you can fall asleep all on your own without them, but it is just a nice push in the right direction.
Vitafusion Melatonin Gummies - 120 Count uploaded by Megan S.
These gummies are great! They provide the necessary amount of melatonin and still have a great taste. The white tea and fruit flavor is awesome. Plus, they are cheaper than most similar gummies, and work just as well. I do wish that they came in maybe a 5mg variety as well for those extra restless night.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...