Vitafusion Melatonin Gummies - 120 Count uploaded by Megan S.Vitafusion Melatonin Gummies - 120 Count uploaded by Annissa J.Vitafusion Melatonin Gummies - 120 Count uploaded by Patricia x.

BY VITAFUSION #30 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Vitafusion melatonin contains 3 mg of melatonin per serving. sugar-free natural white tea with passion fruit flavors. . â . â see more...

Buy on Kmart
Emily T.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I used to take ZzzQuil every night, but I was concerned about taking medicines like that so often so I thought I'd give this melatonin a try since it's much more natural. I had kind of a weird reaction to it the first night (strange dreams), but I've been taking it almost every night for a couple of months now and my sleep cycle has really improved! I'm able to fall asleep quicker and I wake up earlier feeling better rested. Definitely worth trying!
Patricia x.
Patricia x.
As a nurse who works the night shift, i find these very helpful and they are always at my bedside. You can take more than one if needed but often when im ready for bed ill start with one and either read or start watching a show and find myself tired within 20-30 mins. Non addictive and i dont feel over drowsy either. Hopefully they work for you as well as they do for me.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Norristown, PA
I really like these melatonin gummies. I don't find that they help me fall asleep faster, but the definitely help provide a much restful sleep. I go through periods where I don't sleep well, and wake up feeling really tired. These work well though, and are a must for college students who have terrible sleep habits.
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Lakeland, FL
These are amazing! I have such a hard time falling asleep at night but I take these and within an hour I am sleepy. They do not make me sleepy the next morning and they taste great! Highly recommend.
McKenzie M.
McKenzie M.
These gummies are so good! They taste great and are very effective. I try to take two of these an hour before going to sleep. I always sleep the whole night and have never woken up feelings groggy.
Lily K.
Lily K.
North Haven, CT
Love these gummies! They are the perfect way to help you go to sleep without any serious medicine. Very effective and tasty!
Brooklyn N.
Brooklyn N.
Highland Vlg, TX
These are really great. They taste super yummy and allow you to fall asleep naturally.
Crystal F.
This is a miracle for insomnia! I have alot of trouble falling/staying asleep and was really skeptical about using medicine for this because everything I've tried in the past has made me groggy the next day. After hearing positive things about this, I decided to just give it a try and I'm so glad that I did. I'm able to fall asleep and stay asleep now that I've started taking this. The best part is that I wake up refreshed the next day and not groggy, which is big because I wake up at 5:30.
Megan S.
These gummies are great! They provide the necessary amount of melatonin and still have a great taste. The white tea and fruit flavor is awesome. Plus, they are cheaper than most similar gummies, and work just as well. I do wish that they came in maybe a 5mg variety as well for those extra restless night.
Crystal F.
I could never fall asleep or stay asleep until I discovered these. Within 15 minutes of taking these, I am asleep and sleeping through the night. On the rare occasion that I do wake up, I chew one of these up and am back asleep for the rest of the night. These are the only sleep medication, prescription or otc, that has not made me groggy in the morning.
Megan S.
Do these work better than ZzzQuil?