Vitafusion Melatonin Gummies - 120 Count uploaded by Megan S.Vitafusion Melatonin Gummies - 120 Count uploaded by Annissa J.Vitafusion Melatonin Gummies - 120 Count uploaded by Patricia x.

BY VITAFUSION

Vitafusion melatonin contains 3 mg of melatonin per serving. sugar-free natural white tea with passion fruit flavors. . â . â see more...

• Has anyone noticed that these cause acne?? I’ve recently ...2 Answers
  • Do these work better than ZzzQuil?2 Answers
Brooke G.
Union Grove
My kids who are teens were prescribed melatonin to help with sleeping issues. One of them cannot swallow pills 80% of the time and could not stand the liquid version taste so I tried this version of gummy since it was the first I encountered. It was awful and actually the taste was so bad my son puked. It’s not a nice flavor at all.
Annissa J.
Humboldt, TN
My 7yr old has had trouble sleeping for years, it's one of her ADHD quirks. We've tried every other method under the sun to help her sleep. A friend of mine suggested we try melatonin, she's 7 so can't swallow pills so we went with the gummies. These are a game changer y'all. She sleeps. And she sleeps WELL. My husband and I have started using them when we are restless as well and these work wonders!
Brittany D.
My son has autism, and part of autism means that sleeping can be difficult for some. My son would go through phases where he would refuse to sleep at night, and I was literally making myself sick to try to stay up with him and work a full time job the next day. We tried melatonin drops before but he would throw up every time we gave them to him, so a friend suggested these and they have been our lifesaver!! I give him a gummy every night about 30 minutes before his bedtime and he gets a full nights rest. He doesn't even fight me about laying down anymore; these make him tired enough that within 30 minutes of taking his "special gummy", he's ready to lay down on his own. These are a GODSEND!
Crystal F.
This is a miracle for insomnia! I have alot of trouble falling/staying asleep and was really skeptical about using medicine for this because everything I've tried in the past has made me groggy the next day. After hearing positive things about this, I decided to just give it a try and I'm so glad that I did. I'm able to fall asleep and stay asleep now that I've started taking this. The best part is that I wake up refreshed the next day and not groggy, which is big because I wake up at 5:30.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these! They taste amazing, to the point that I really have to make sure I don't take more than two, and they definitely help me get a better night's sleep. Sometimes they help me actually feel tired enough to fall asleep, but that effect does seem to vary. I've started taking these about two hours before I want to be asleep, and that helps. It also feels good that it's not habit-forming, so you can fall asleep all on your own without them, but it is just a nice push in the right direction.
Megan S.
These gummies are great! They provide the necessary amount of melatonin and still have a great taste. The white tea and fruit flavor is awesome. Plus, they are cheaper than most similar gummies, and work just as well. I do wish that they came in maybe a 5mg variety as well for those extra restless night.
Crystal F.
I could never fall asleep or stay asleep until I discovered these. Within 15 minutes of taking these, I am asleep and sleeping through the night. On the rare occasion that I do wake up, I chew one of these up and am back asleep for the rest of the night. These are the only sleep medication, prescription or otc, that has not made me groggy in the morning.
Liz C.
We've been in the process of moving across states and sleeping in a different bed has caused some new issues. I grabbed these at the store after a recommendation and I'm so glad I did. They're affordable and taste amazing as well as deliver results. I felt well rested and am taking them nightly now.
Lexy D.
Export, PA
I just started using these this week but they are amazing! First the flavor is awesome it's like eating candy. And they definitely work for sleep aid! I take two like the bottle says and I'm OUT cold and I sleep through the whole night and wake up easily the next morning feeling refreshed. I've heard people say that melatonin makes them feel sluggish and tired throughout the day but I haven't had that problem. Maybe it varies from person to person or it's this particular brand but I have nothing bad to say! I've suffered from insomnia for many years and tried other sleep aids but nothing hits me as hard as these and helps me sleep throughout the night. Highly recommend for those with problems falling asleep or staying asleep throughout the night.
Felicita C.
Randolph, MA
It's so rare for me to look for help with my sleep. But sometimes we all need a little help with so many restless nights I asked for some advice from my sister, and she recommended these yummy Gummi especially since you get the best rest ever!!
Megan S.
Do these work better than ZzzQuil?
Taylor P.
Bonney lake
Has anyone noticed that these cause acne?? I’ve recently started getting a lot of acne and these might be the cause!