Vitafusion® Fiber Well™

NULL

Have anyone tried this??just want to know how effective is it..
How many can you take a day of these.  I have been taking about 10-12 per day? Thank you
Has anyone ever had these? Need to add fiber to.diet but the pills are huge.
Start your review of Vitafusion® Fiber Well™!
Christa C.
KITCHENER , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Vitafusion® Fiber Well™ uploaded by Christa C.
These gummies REALLY help when I "can't go" due to IBS/stress. Eat two of these babies, and your cramps subside, and you can finally GO!! BUT! Not just use herbals or meds. DRINK WATER TOO. It helps constipation big time. Also. A plus, they taste so pleasant I forgot it was good for me. ;) YAY! My belly, 🍑 and I thank Vitafusion. I also dig their gummy multivitamin for kids. I take them. Gentler..I find.:)
CaTa A.
Vitafusion® Fiber Well™ uploaded by CaTa A.
Purchased at: Target
I think these gummies have been the best to consume vitamins and fiber without forgetting to take them, they have no sugar and they do not taste strange, it is simply as if you were eating something that You like and enjoy
Floricel G.
Vitafusion® Fiber Well™ uploaded by Floricel G.
Purchased at: Amazon
If you are looking for a fiber supplement that has less calories then this is for you. Although this fiber gummies supplement doesn't have taste.
Theresa  P.
Shirley, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I have IBS. And this dietary supplement has been a lifesaver for me. It really helps me meet my fiber dietary needs. And keep me more comfortable and as regular as possible. While giving me the great taste of gummy’s. Thank you vita fusion for making me take my vitamins.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been taking these gummies for over a year now and have not really noticed a difference in my intestinal health. They taste great and AR very fairly priced and I like to take them because it makes me feel like I'm at least getting the fiber of my body needs but I don't find them very useful in all honesty.
Ariel S.
Eat 2-4 of these gummies a day and they're absolutely delicious! Tastes so much better than most vitamin gummies. Totally recommend for those using fiber supplements!
Barbara C.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Costco
I have been using this for years. It’s a great way to add fiber to your diet. The bottle contains three different flavors which taste pretty good. I usually buy it at Costco which carries the largest size for the best price
Rylee B.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Best fiber supplement available. This will significantly benefit your digestive health. Often times, it is hard to get enough fiber in your diet, even if you eat fruit and vegetables daily. These taste delicious and are much better than taking in a pill form. They are available in bulk size, but I notice they harden in the larger bottles.
Samary V.
Vicksburg, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walgreens
Es una gran opción para añadir a tu dieta prebiotics y fibras. El precio es bastante razonable y puedes ver cambios en unos pocos días. No es tan costosa y los sabores de las gummies no están para nada mal.
Erica W.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I literally so not know what my family would do without this product. My 5yo does not like vegetables and also does not like pooping. He's been hospitalized for constipation. We started to use fiber gummies and these worked the best. They taste good and he loves taking them. 3 a day keeps him pooping normally. If we miss a day it's obvious but he usually reminds us he needs them. If I've been eating poorly and I need more fiber, just one of these fixes my stool. If you need more fiber in your diet eating more fibrous foods is the best. If that's not an option, forget the powders and get these.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...