BY GENERIC

Vitafusion Fiber Well Gummies Prebiotic Fiber Supplement: Each serving supplies 5 grams of fiber and is sugar free Peach, strawberry, blackberry Naturally sourced colors and flavors Vitafusion Fiber Gummies, 90 count contain no gluten (wheat), milk, eggs, peanuts, or soy Vitafusion Gummies Prebiotic Fiber Supplement is lab tested to ensure quality and potency see more...

Buy on kmart
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great for those looking to add some more fiber into their diet! They taste good too, I literally caught my husband eating them not cause he needed them but because he thought they tasted good! Go check these out!
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great way to get your fiber everyday. The gummy’s taste good and there’s no sugar. You can find these at any pharmacy or Walmart. I recommend this product and would purchase again.
Desiree T.
Antelope , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
First off, these taste amazing! If you want to add more fiber to your diet, these are great! However, these haven't helped with my irregularity or anything. All these do is make me gassy.
Tiffany E.
Caulfield , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very good gummy. It has helped my indigestion so much. The taste of the gummies is better than most fiber foods. I've tried other things that did not help nearly as much as these. I'd recommend getting these, even if you just want to be regular. I use it as often as the bottle says.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am not crazy about these gummies. I haven't really noticed much of a difference since taking these so I question the health benefits. I also do not like the taste - they have a chalky taste in my opinion. For the price, I will not be purchasing these again.
Ariel D.
Charlotte, NC
Eat 2-4 of these gummies a day and they're absolutely delicious! Tastes so much better than most vitamin gummies. Totally recommend for those using fiber supplements!
sidney k.
victorville, CA
These gummies taste delicious and provide you the daily fibers you need for your body. They don't slow me down, and don't make me feel sick. They make me feel more good about myself.
Beth A.
Hartland, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Other fiber supplements I have taken in the past have caused bloating. The Vitafusion Fiber Well Gummies do not. They have a good taste, they are soft and chewy, and they do not leave an aftertaste. I have been taking these at night and because they taste so good it is like eating a piece of candy. After reading the label and seeing that Vitafusion Fiber Well Gummies also contain Prebiotics, which was something I knew nothing about before trying the Vitafusion Fiber Well Gummies. It was a plus to find out that these prebiotics provide a wide range of health benefits and give nourishment to the good bacteria already in our stomach. The best price I found for these is at Costco. Especially when they have them in their monthly sale booklet.
Morgan P.
This are great fiber gummies, although you do have to chew them more thoroughly than some other gummies. These tend to be more expensive at drug stores than at grocery stores like Walmart and Target. They are frequently on sale, which makes them a great deal in my book. Just be sure to increase your water consumption to really get the most out of these fiber gummies.
Destiney C.
Salinas, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love that these make getting fiber a lot easier! They taste pretty good, like regular gummies. Some gummie vitamins can taste or have a weird texture but these are great!! I do notice the difference when I take them regularly.

I can get the bottle of like a 100 gummies at Costco for $16
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How well does these work?
Heather B.
Sinking Spg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am looking for a new way to increase my fiber intake without getting an upset stomach. A friend recommended these. Are they effective and gentle on the stomach?
Julie H.
I tend to have digestive issues and I know if I increase my fiber intake it will help.... are these a good option?
Selena R.
Does anyone recommend taking these?
Iris M.
Coral Springs, FL
Has anyone ever had these? Need to add fiber to.diet but the pills are huge.