Vitafusion Fiber Well Gummies, 90ct

5g of fiber

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vitafusion Fiber Well Gummies, 90ct!
Macy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This review is for the Vitafusion multivitamins gummies 100+ count. It wasn’t listed so here it goes. There were about 2 or more weeks of problems after another that I physically and mentally felt fatigued and no matter how much I rested, I just couldn’t recuperate. So my mom told me to take multivitamins. I chose this one to try and weeks after, I am still well and recovered. My resistance has also increased to better handle things a bit better during stressful times. I love these gummies.
Marie B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I like this product because, I don’t feel like I’m taking my vitamins. They taste good
Kristen W.
Glouster, OH
Vitafusion Fiber Well Gummies, 90ct uploaded by Kristen W.
This is a must for me while being pregnant! They taste super good, and I look forward to taking them every day. They definitely help keep me regular.

Looking for your answer?