BY VITAFUSION #77 in Multivitamins

Fiber Supplement. Enjoy Your Fiber Vitafusion® Fiber Well™ provides an enjoyable and convenient way to help support regularity and aid in digestion.*  With more fiber than leading brands, natural colors and flavors and award-winning taste, adding fiber to your diet has never been easier. Natural peach, strawberry and blackberry flavors. Excellent Source of Fiber. 5 grams of fiber per serving. More fiber than other leading brands. Sugar free. see more...

• Does this work okay?1 Answers
  • How do you keep your gummies from getting sticky at the b...2 Answers
  • "A little bit pricy, so I would like to try some alternatives." in 1 review
  • "Not only do they work but they taste great lol one of the reasons of how I don't forget to take 2 everyday." in 1 review
Ellen B.
Raleigh, NC
I started taking these because my mom had them. I ended up almost eating all that she had while I was at home because they taste so great and work super well! I found them at Walmart and after comparing them to other brands based on nutritional content and value, I found them to be a great option. Another perk is that when I eat one too many (because they taste super good) is that they don't make my GI system go crazy!
Christina C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these! I hate taking pills so the chews are perfect (I almost think of them like candy haha). They really do a great job of "getting things moving" if you know what I mean. I find that 2 aren't enough but having a third chew really helps. When I first started taking them I did notice extra bloating/gas but then my body adjusted shortly after.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
I picked these up for my partner and I from Winco. I was looking for healtheir digestion of foods, and to replace the fiber I don't receive when juicing fruits and veggies.

My first impression was that they tasted great. Kind of like gummy bears but better, like you'd want to eat them as candy. Over time my opinion changed and the super-flavored gummies became less tasty to me.

I felt better when I ate the gummies. I was taking two to three gummies. My partner was less keen to take many because he was afraid of poopin' himself at work (haha). It never happened, but he must have liked them because they're all gone!

A little bit pricey, so I would like to try some alternatives. I'm not sure if soluble fiber or insoluble fiber works better for my tummy. I'll try more products out and let you know in my reviews in the future :)

One big no no though: ALL MY GUMMIES ended up gummy goo at the bottom over time. Maybe they should be stored in the fridge? I stopped eating them because I became grossed out by the sticky gooeyness.
Deanna J.
Garden Pr, IL
I needed to ad some fiber to my diet ages ago and I just cringe at the thought of drinking that stuff. Yes I have tried it and nearly gagged so I gave up. These gummies are really a heaven send for me. You take 2 of these a day and I do not even think it took a week and I was regular again. They taste so much better than the alternative. Two gummies contain 5 grams of soluble fiber. They use pork skin in making these and sadly it is one of the things that I do not normally eat. I have to decide what is more valuable; being regular or sticking with my diet that is free of pork. For those of you who eat anything then these are great. The taste great and work fantastically. I highly recommend trying these.
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
I absolutely love these fiber gummies. They carry them at Costco. So you are buying two huge containers at a time and sometimes they go on sale for about three dollars off and that's when I stock up. Literally taste like a candy gummy. I don't mind taking these at all.
Miriam B.
Recently bought these. I have to say they are great and actually work. My metabolism isn't good at all. I needed a little help to help me boost it up besides a good diet. Not only do they work but they taste great lol one of the reasons of how I don't forget to take 2 everyday.
Katherine B.
I absolutely love the flavor of these gummies! They come in peach, strawberry, and blackberry. All of them are so delicious. They also are sugar free. I would have never guessed that by tasting them. I got them for free to try them, but they are now part of my morning routine!
Taylor L.
Starting takes these and I definitely know they worked. I got them because they were gummies and I like the ease of chewing and swallowing a gummy rather than having to take a pill, which makes me take them regularly. I would definitely recommend to others.
Hyejin L.
Marina, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I need more fiber in my diet so I bought it from Costco after I tried the sample.
These gummies taste really good. Makes sure you don't finish the whole container in a month lol.
leanna a.
Manteca, CA
These gummies taste really good. I need more fiber in my diet and this is way better then adding a powder to drinks! I have bought these multiple times!
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
How do you keep your gummies from getting sticky at the bottom of the jar?
Paige D.