Vitafusion® Extra Strength D3

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vitafusion® Extra Strength D3!
Ivete B.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Totalmente feliz con estas vitaminas de son muy buenas como les dije prefiero gomitas son muy ricas son suaves de ingerir totalmente se la recomiendo tienen un precio económico hay que ayudar nuestro cuerpo a tener la vitamina que necesita
Kari C.
Fort Mill, SC
I love this brand! I use their prenatal vitamins because the ones my doctor gave me made me sick. Then after baby i used the daily multi vitamin. The brand is affordable and it tastes great! Makes being healthy a little easier and a lot more affordable!
Lauren B.
Killeen, TX
Not a fan of the sweetness. Will perfer to stick to my capsules. They are great for those who don't mind the sweetness and don't like pills.
sofia B.
West Harwich, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I work night shifts (7pm to 7am) and tend to stay on a night schedule when not at work just because i find it hard to switch my sleeping schedule back and forth, so I rarely see the sun. I've been taking these just to help keep my vitamin d levels from getting too low and I like them. I love that they are gummys and the strawberry flavoring is very tasty. I haven't been to a dr to check my levels so I can't really say if they are having any effect or not but I'm sure it helps and I will continue to take.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
I was so low on vitamin d that I actually passed out, and had to be given extremely high dosages of it. Now I take this vitamin to keep my levels normal and it's doing just that. It's easy to take, yummy, and doing it's job.
Maria Laura B.
N Miami Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I need to have excess vitamin D and these are ideal, I like the taste, the consistency, I would prefer that they do not have any sugar
Diane G.
Red Bank, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I started to take vitaims regularly these were the first ones I purchased. Then I started to realize they have a lot of sugar in them, so now I take apill
Jennifer M.
Jasper, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the flavor, and my being deficient in vitamin d it perked me right up. Vitafusion always has a really good flavor to all it's supplements
Roz D.
Saint James, NY
I have been taking Vitafusion Extra Strength D3 for a few years now.. The natural strawberry flavor tastes great, and since it is a gummy, I don't have to be concerned with swallowing a pill or drinking something awful tasting. I highly recommend this product.
Lisa G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Due to health reasons, I do not go outside to receive enough vitamin D3 from sunlight. I have been taking vitamin D3 for many years and was glad to find it in a gummy form. I take it to help with depression, muscle weakness and pain. I am overall satisfied with this product and feel it has helped me.

Looking for your answer?