Vitafusion Dietary Supplement Gummy for Hair, Skin & Nails - 120 Count uploaded by Jamie L.Vitafusion Dietary Supplement Gummy for Hair, Skin & Nails - 120 Count uploaded by Casey H.Vitafusion Dietary Supplement Gummy for Hair, Skin & Nails - 120 Count uploaded by Nemesis G.See all 6 photos

BY VITAFUSION #12 in Beauty Supplements

One serving of these great-tasting gummies provides an excellent source of vitamins a, c & e as well as high potency biotin and 1.5 mg of lutein to help support healthy hair, skin and nails.*one serving provides:? High potency biotin - 4500 mcg? Lutein - 1.5 mgnatural mixed berry flavorvitafusion gummy vitamins are made in the usa see more...

Photos (6)
  • "I am a huge fan of these vitamins." in 1 review
  • "They taste pretty good too and no chalky feeling when you're done eating them :)" in 1 review
Katie M.
Katie M.
My family has tried quite a few different gummy vitamins of various types--from children's to adult to women's--and Vitafusion has proven to be a favorite brand. I chose to try this type because I was hoping for an improvement in my fingernails. My hair is already very thick, but my nails tend to be thin and break easily once they're grown out. So far, it's hard to tell for sure if these are doing any good, because it takes a while for the old nails to be completely grown out and I don't have time for that before needing to get this review up (it's an Amazon Vine product, and we Vine reviewers have a time limit). That said, I do think my nails seem to be growing a little faster. I will come back and update later if, as they grow out more, I notice they are stronger as well.

So, on to the gummies themselves. I'm not a big gummy candy fan, but I do like these pretty well. The texture isn't as chewy as a gummy candy--in other words, it dissolves in your mouth a little quicker, which is pretty standard for gummy vitamins. That's one thing I like, because I feel that I'm going to get more absorption of the vitamins that way. These in particular are good about not sticking together in the bottle, which is the one thing gummy vitamins can have a problem with. It may be the slightly oily surface of these (not bad--just barely enough to make them a tiny bit slick) and it may have to do with the size, as these are a bit larger than some of the gummies we've tried. The taste is very good, imho. The first few times I took these, they did have that slight mineral flavor, but now that I've been taking them for a few weeks, I don't notice that anymore and only taste the raspberry.

Overall, I'm happy with these and will definitely consider continuing them, although I've also got some Vitafusion Women's vitamins to go through, and I want to compare and determine which one is giving me what I need in particular. Also you have to take 3 gummies, so a $20 bottle is only going to last a little over a month. Not way high, for sure, but a bit higher than some of their other vitamins. Anyway if you're looking for a good brand of gummies in general, this is one I'd recommend.
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
I would like to say that Vitafusion does have the vitamin Biotin in the Hair skin and nails Supplement. Biotin is a vitamin not a brand. I love this product i use it daily and i see a difference in my hair length and thickness as well as feeling healthier, My nails grow hard and long when they are usually brittle, My skin Doesn't get bumps and blemishes as much it is smoothr and i couldn't ask for better results. You will notice results with this product within 3 to 6 weeks if you take it as directed.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Wadesboro, NC
Emily L.
Emily L.
Cabot, AR
I really love this product. I am not the best about taking vitamins every single day but the gummies make me feel like I'm eating a gummy bear every day...who wouldn't want to wake up and eat a gummy bear? They taste great and they really work! You just have to take them consistently for a month or so to see results, but that goes for every vitamin. I recommend these to my friends all the time when they complain about brittle nails or their hair not growing well or breaking easily.
Angeline S.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
I have been taking this supplement for one month now to a noticeable difference in my hair. I took it to protect my hair from medication induced hair loss. So far, so good. Hair feels more supported at the root and the supplement gives me a natural energy boost after taking it! Excited to get another bottle. A definite part of my routine now.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Hertford, NC
Fitspiration Expert
I have the hardest time taking pills, so when I found this in the gummy form I was STOKED. This made the biggest difference in my hair and nails. My hair grew in thicker and my nails grew in stronger. My skin has always been horrible, so that didn't change much. But I continue to take these today. I highly recommend!
Laurel H.
Laurel H.
Salisbury, MD
I have mixed reviews on this product. Although I do think it has helped my hair and nails some by taking the gummies- the extra boost of biotin works great, excessive amounts of biotin is known to cause acne. So for people with acne prone skin it can be a trade off. Watch how your skin changes while taking this!
Casey H.
Casey H.
Panama City, FL
I look what I got completely free from Smiley 360 and all I have to do is try it and give my honest review of the product. I'm not impressed with the flavor, I've had some others that taste great, these not good but my skin, hair and nails I can see improvement
Lyubov S.
Lyubov S.
Cliffside Park, NJ
If you have problems with your hair, nails or skin. This would be great product for you. Nice packaging, great tasting gummy. You should take it for a couple months before you see a difference. And you will see it. I would defiantly buy it again.
Christina H.
Christina H.
St Petersburg, FL
I've tried these and I'm not a fan!! I took these for 4 months and I didn't see any results definitely would not recommend this brand! I've seen other brands and company's work better but the vitafusion is basically just a gummie bear.
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, Ma
I would rally like to try it but where can you find it in the ma area ?
liz B.
liz B.
Do these really work and how do these taste?
Trina F.
Trina F.
Lake City, FL
How do they taste?
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do they taste good and make your hair, skin and nails grow or is it fake?
Krysta W.
Krysta W.
Where do you find these?? I love Vitafusion vitamins and take them everyday, but I haven't seen the Hair Skin & Nails gummies in stores.