BY VITAFUSION #14 in Beauty Supplements

One serving of these great-tasting gummies provides an excellent source of vitamins a, c & e as well as high potency biotin and 1.5 mg of lutein to help support healthy hair, skin and nails.*one serving provides:? High potency biotin - 4500 mcg? Lutein - 1.5 mgnatural mixed berry flavorvitafusion gummy vitamins are made in the usa see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "I am a huge fan of these vitamins." in 1 review
  • "They taste pretty good too and no chalky feeling when you're done eating them :)" in 1 review
Maria Q.
I would like to say that Vitafusion does have the vitamin Biotin in the Hair skin and nails Supplement. Biotin is a vitamin not a brand. I love this product i use it daily and i see a difference in my hair length and thickness as well as feeling healthier, My nails grow hard and long when they are usually brittle, My skin Doesn't get bumps and blemishes as much it is smoothr and i couldn't ask for better results. You will notice results with this product within 3 to 6 weeks if you take it as directed.
Angela G.
Wadesboro, NC
Overall, I'm happy with these and will definitely consider continuing them, although I've also got some Vitafusion Women's vitamins to go through, and I want to compare and determine which one is giving me what I need in particular. Also you have to take 3 gummies, so a $20 bottle is only going to last a little over a month. Not way high, for sure, but a bit higher than some of their other vitamins. Anyway if you're looking for a good brand of gummies in general, this is one I'd recommend.
Emily L.
Cabot, AR
I really love this product. I am not the best about taking vitamins every single day but the gummies make me feel like I'm eating a gummy bear every day...who wouldn't want to wake up and eat a gummy bear? They taste great and they really work! You just have to take them consistently for a month or so to see results, but that goes for every vitamin. I recommend these to my friends all the time when they complain about brittle nails or their hair not growing well or breaking easily.
Brittany C.
Hertford, NC
I have the hardest time taking pills, so when I found this in the gummy form I was STOKED. This made the biggest difference in my hair and nails. My hair grew in thicker and my nails grew in stronger. My skin has always been horrible, so that didn't change much. But I continue to take these today. I highly recommend!
Casey H.
Panama City, FL
I look what I got completely free from Smiley 360 and all I have to do is try it and give my honest review of the product. I'm not impressed with the flavor, I've had some others that taste great, these not good but my skin, hair and nails I can see improvement
Lyubov S.
Cliffside Park, NJ
If you have problems with your hair, nails or skin. This would be great product for you. Nice packaging, great tasting gummy. You should take it for a couple months before you see a difference. And you will see it. I would defiantly buy it again.
Tori S.
Zionsville, in
This stuff is great! I have flaky nails and I've noticed a ton of improvement in my nail growth. My hair has also grown quicker and smooth. I bought we Costco. Tastes great and would definitely recommend!
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
This product is wonderful, really fulfills everything he says . So far it is one of my favorites. I swear I will not regret , you can see the results almost immediately!
jennifer D.
This one is hard to find it taste really good i have seen a huge inporvent in my hair its grown a lot socd I taken the gummysy nails have gotten a little thicker
Lacey M.
Laurel, MS
This is a really tasty vitamin that is sure the help promote hair and nail growth! It isn't horrible at all taste wise! It's inexpensive and tasty!
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
I would rally like to try it but where can you find it in the ma area ?
liz B.
Do these really work and how do these taste?
Trina F.
Lake City, FL
How do they taste?
Sophie S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do they taste good and make your hair, skin and nails grow or is it fake?
Krysta W.
Where do you find these?? I love Vitafusion vitamins and take them everyday, but I haven't seen the Hair Skin & Nails gummies in stores.