BY VITAFUSION #11 in Beauty Supplements

One serving of these great-tasting gummies provides an excellent source of vitamins a, c & e as well as high potency biotin and 1.5 mg of lutein to help support healthy hair, skin and nails.*one serving provides:? High potency biotin - 4500 mcg? Lutein - 1.5 mgnatural mixed berry flavorvitafusion gummy vitamins are made in the usa see more...

Buy on kmart
  • "I am a huge fan of these vitamins." in 1 review
  • "They taste pretty good too and no chalky feeling when you're done eating them :)" in 1 review
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These are OK but they don’t have everything that I needed so I had to switch . it’s kind of crazy they didn’t really meet my expectations the gummies are pretty disappointing they began to mess with my digestion system I really wouldn’t recommend it I would recommend just taking a regular multivitamin
Esmé J.
Calumet, MI
I love gummy vitamins and I usually take a biotin (hair, skin, nails) tablet daily but it being in gummy form, I’m even more interested in taking it. Tastes good and good for you! It helps thicken my nails and my hair!
Katie M.
My family has tried quite a few different gummy vitamins of various types--from children's to adult to women's--and Vitafusion has proven to be a favorite brand. I chose to try this type because I was hoping for an improvement in my fingernails. My hair is already very thick, but my nails tend to be thin and break easily once they're grown out. So far, it's hard to tell for sure if these are doing any good, because it takes a while for the old nails to be completely grown out and I don't have time for that before needing to get this review up (it's an Amazon Vine product, and we Vine reviewers have a time limit). That said, I do think my nails seem to be growing a little faster. I will come back and update later if, as they grow out more, I notice they are stronger as well.

So, on to the gummies themselves. I'm not a big gummy candy fan, but I do like these pretty well. The texture isn't as chewy as a gummy candy--in other words, it dissolves in your mouth a little quicker, which is pretty standard for gummy vitamins. That's one thing I like, because I feel that I'm going to get more absorption of the vitamins that way. These in particular are good about not sticking together in the bottle, which is the one thing gummy vitamins can have a problem with. It may be the slightly oily surface of these (not bad--just barely enough to make them a tiny bit slick) and it may have to do with the size, as these are a bit larger than some of the gummies we've tried. The taste is very good, imho. The first few times I took these, they did have that slight mineral flavor, but now that I've been taking them for a few weeks, I don't notice that anymore and only taste the raspberry.

Overall, I'm happy with these and will definitely consider continuing them, although I've also got some Vitafusion Women's vitamins to go through, and I want to compare and determine which one is giving me what I need in particular. Also you have to take 3 gummies, so a $20 bottle is only going to last a little over a month. Not way high, for sure, but a bit higher than some of their other vitamins. Anyway if you're looking for a good brand of gummies in general, this is one I'd recommend.
Kate M.
Oceanside, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
They taste delicious and I love the gummy form! However- do they work? I'm not really sure. I haven't seen any hair or nail strengthening or growth that is above average. I keep taking them in case there is growth I don't see.. but not sure if it really works?
Dacy M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love these. I can't particularly say that they make your hair grow any faster. Your hair grows by genetics and unless you're deficient in any of these vitamins, it shouldn't make your hair grow at a different rate. BUT these are wonderful to give your integumentary system (hair, skin, and nails) a boost in all the vitamins it needs to stay vibrant and healthy.
A few months ago I lost a ton of hair due to stress and with these I've noticed a BUNCH of regrowth! My nails (see picture) are also SO STRONG and very, very long. I usually cut them every couple weeks because they actually get too long for my liking. The taste of these is nice, too. It's fruity but it does have a bit of a powdery taste after a few chews and that stays in your mouth for a minute or two but it's not bad! I usually drink water afterwards so it goes away quite quickly. :)
Kiyamah L.
I don't care what anyone says this product worked for me and I have a bad health track. It's energizing and actually helps your hair and nails grow at a fast progressing rate! I would definitely recommend this to people of age.
Moena N.
Edmond
I wanted to try this because so many people say that these vitamin supplements do help hair growth and make nails strong. I finished a bottle and I did not see any change. The taste wasn't bad. Maybe I had to take it longer to see the result.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love these hair, skin and nails products. They work wonderfully. They leave your hair, skin, and nails glowing. There perfect for everyday use. I like to take these at least once a day. Overall I am satisfied with the product.
Miranda V.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
This is my favorite beauty supplement! It really makes my thin hair grow thick and beautiful, and I can really tell my nails are a lot stronger too! It’s really cheap and you get a lot! Highly recommend!
Emily L.
Cabot, AR
I really love this product. I am not the best about taking vitamins every single day but the gummies make me feel like I'm eating a gummy bear every day...who wouldn't want to wake up and eat a gummy bear? They taste great and they really work! You just have to take them consistently for a month or so to see results, but that goes for every vitamin. I recommend these to my friends all the time when they complain about brittle nails or their hair not growing well or breaking easily.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
I would rally like to try it but where can you find it in the ma area ?
Liz B.
Do these really work and how do these taste?
Trina F.
Lake City, FL
How do they taste?
Sophie S.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do they taste good and make your hair, skin and nails grow or is it fake?
Krysta W.
Where do you find these?? I love Vitafusion vitamins and take them everyday, but I haven't seen the Hair Skin & Nails gummies in stores.