Vitafusion Calcium Gummy Vitamins

Vitafusion Calcium Gummy Vitamins: As much calcium as 12 ounces of milk As much vitamin D3 as 3 ounces of salmon Naturally sourced colors and flavors Contains no gluten (wheat), milk, eggs, peanuts, or soy Lab tested to ensure quality and potency see more...

Bridget B.
These are my favorite calcium supplement. I get them at Target or BJ's and find them really effective! Since I'm lactose intolerant, I avoid a lot of dairy (i.e. Calcium rich products) so these are perfect! I love the smoothie like flavor and gummy texture. Honestly they're almost like candy! Makes it fun to remember to take them.
Kelsi W.
Sacramento, CA
The flavor is great and the texture isn't too gummy! The only thing is I wish there was less vitamin d and more calcium. There's wayyyy too much vitamin d to the calcium ratio. I needed more calcium throughout my pregnancy and after but I didn't need all the vitamin d with it because it was already in my vitafusion parental!
Maria A.
Marion, VA
These are decent tasting- the off brand or generic are the exact same though- identical ingredients- however, a little chalky and I dont care for the orange cream but the do the trick.
Camryn C.
These vitamins are delicious and I think they have definitely helped with my calcium intake. They are not super expensive and you can buy them from stores like target or Fred meyers. They taste super good!
Savannah L.
Kennerdell, PA
Decent tasting, ok servings, and beautiful colors. Basically what you want in a grown up gummy calcium. Perhaps not as delicious as the chocolate ones though...
Kayleen N.
East Amherst, NY
They taste fine, but in my opinion you are better off finding a vitamin from companies that you know aren't shorting you on vitamin content. In addition, these contain sugar--not the best option for teeth or the healthiest available. But if you hate all other options, this is better than nothing!