Vitafusion Calcium uploaded by Andrea K.Vitafusion Calcium uploaded by Katy S.

BY VITAFUSION

Dietary Supplement. Indulge in a delicious calcium treat! Award-winning Vitafusion® Calcium gummies are swirled with creamy berry and citrus flavors and are an excellent source of calcium and vitamin D.  Each serving supports bone health with 500 mg of calcium and natural colors and fruit flavors.* Natural orange, strawberry and cherry flavors. Supports Bone Health*. Excellent source of calcium. 1000 IU of vitamin D promotes calcium absorption. Lab Tested. see more...

• Although I follow the recommended daily dose of two per day, I ha...4 Answers
  • Can you take more than two a day?3 Answers
  • Anyone else find the sugar coat unnecessary? 1 Answers
Vitafusion Calcium
  • "They taste great and make taking a Calcium supplement super easy and actually something to (as silly as it sounds) look forward to." in 1 review
  • "I have a hard time swallowing pills, and there are a lot of chalky or unpleasant chewable supplements out there." in 1 review
Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
These taste alright, a little chalky but much better flavored than others I've tried. $6 on amazon and came in quickly. I love these, they're easy to take and they don't upset my stomach at all like the tablet form does.
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
These are easy to take and taste pretty good. Mostly like a smoothie. But it has that sugar coat that throws me off every time I take it. I have been taking these since around September and only have had to buy them twice. Because I get the two pack at sams and it's a really good deal!
Andrea K.
I think vitamins in general are expensive, but these chewables/gummies help me stay with them. They taste good and give me everything I need for my suppliments.
Sam A.
Two of these count as a serving of your calcium for the day. They are kind of expensive and killed with some sugar. There are better options.
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love tjese vitimans. They taste super good, and can buy in bulk at Costco for very cheap. Good for all ages.
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
I took these while pregnant and they worked great. They taste wonderful and because they are chewable are easy to take
Kimberly C.
albuquerque , NM
I think these are so tasty. My mom had some in her cabinet when I went to visit. She gave me 2 and honestly I wanted more! So I had to buy some for myself.
Robin M.
Denver, CO
I don't like milk, so I take these daily! much tastier, and bioavailable than those big horse pills!!
joy f.
Piedmont, SC
Without question best selling and best tasting suppliment ever, I will drive or shop where need be to get this, it is always sold out.
Gabriela P.
Miramar Beach, FL
Not a fan of milk at ALL. but i do believe this helps with my nails and hair.
Sherri M.
Atlanta, Ga
Although I follow the recommended daily dose of two per day, I have found since taking them I experienced bouts of constipation. This is the only new vitamin I have added to me regimen so I am concerned this is the problem. Does anyone else experience this?
Christina W.
Can you take more than two a day?
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
Anyone else find the sugar coat unnecessary?