BY VITAFUSION #4 in Calcium

Dietary Supplement. Indulge in a delicious calcium treat! Award-winning Vitafusion® Calcium gummies are swirled with creamy berry and citrus flavors and are an excellent source of calcium and vitamin D.  Each serving supports bone health with 500 mg of calcium and natural colors and fruit flavors.* Natural orange, strawberry and cherry flavors. Supports Bone Health*. Excellent source of calcium. 1000 IU of vitamin D promotes calcium absorption. Lab Tested. see more...

Vitafusion Calcium
  • "They taste great and make taking a Calcium supplement super easy and actually something to (as silly as it sounds) look forward to." in 1 review
  • "I have a hard time swallowing pills, and there are a lot of chalky or unpleasant chewable supplements out there." in 1 review
Cierra C.
Pittsburgh , PA
Great vitamins I had to take these because my bones were getting weak and my body wasn’t receiving enough of Calcium and these vitamins helped me so much my bones improved within a month and got stronger
Victoria H.
Bangor , ME
These are easy to take and taste pretty good. Mostly like a smoothie. But it has that sugar coat that throws me off every time I take it. I have been taking these since around September and only have had to buy them twice. Because I get the two pack at sams and it's a really good deal!
Kristian S.
Bixby, OK
These taste alright, a little chalky but much better flavored than others I've tried. $6 on amazon and came in quickly. I love these, they're easy to take and they don't upset my stomach at all like the tablet form does.
Marissa B.
Green Bay, WI
I already take a large amount of medications for numerous health issues, so the last thing I wanted to do is add more. I found vitafusion gummy vitamins and decided to give them a try. I was a little skeptical only because I feel like gummies won't work as well as the pill form, but boy was I wrong! I take vitafusion gummies every day and I love them! I highly recommend them.
Karla B.
I bought these to help me meet the four servings of calcium recommended during pregnancy. The flavor I bought from Costco were fruit n' cream. They come with a mix of strawberries and cream, orange and cream, and berry and cream. I have never been a fan of anything orange and cream flavored so I have my husband eat those ones. Overall, the flavors taste good. They are a little on the tougher side but do not get stuck in your teeth. I would recommend these but wish they came in different flavors.
Shailly S.
Rockaway , NJ
We always buy these calcium chews at our local Costco. They are very good and were recommended by our family doctor. i highly recommend them for everyday dose of calcium especially when you don't take calcium in food. throw them in with your other vitamins for a complete value!
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Terrible tasting it really has good ingredients but really bad flavor love the fruit taste but the texture not at all I had to spit it out when I taste into it when I tried a sample of it really do not recommend but the main part of the healthy yes great choice
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
As someone who is lactose intolerant, I know it's important to supplement my low dairy diet with extra calcium. I have a hard time swallowing pills, and there are a lot of chalky or unpleasant chewable supplements out there. These, though, are quite tasty! Kind of like a fruit smoothie. I also appreciate that they contain vitamin D, which is important for your body to properly absorb calcium.
Ana M.
these were my every day gummies when I was pregnant.
I couldn't take the regular calcium pills so I ask my doctor about this and she said Therese were fine to take. they are really good. and I really highly recommend the gummies to does who don't like/or cant swallow pills like my self.
Krysta W.
The calcium Vitafusion gummies are wonderful! I do not drink milk, so I don't get a lot of calcium in my diet. These are perfect for me. I always throw these into the mix of VitaFusion vitamins I take each morning!
Sherri M.
Atlanta, Ga
Although I follow the recommended daily dose of two per day, I have found since taking them I experienced bouts of constipation. This is the only new vitamin I have added to me regimen so I am concerned this is the problem. Does anyone else experience this?
Christina W.
Can you take more than two a day?
Victoria H.
Bangor , ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Anyone else find the sugar coat unnecessary?
DEVORAH B.