Vitafusion B12 Gummy Vitamins uploaded by Angeleigh J.

BY GENERIC

Vitafusion B12 Gummy Vitamins: High potency vitamin B-12 2 gummy vitamins provide 500mcg of B-12 Great-tasting, natural flavors see more...

• What is B12? Are these helpful4 Answers
  • How do they taste? Price? Where to find? (Don't say a certain pla...1 Answers
  • Are these any good ? I bought some that melt on your tongue but t...3 Answers
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
I have been taking these for the past year and I love them! They are great for focus and long-lasting energy without having to reach for caffeine. They also taste amazing, especially if you dislike swelling multiple pills in the morning. I always recommend VitaFusion B12 gummies to anyone looking for that extra boost to get them through the day!
Loretta O.
Columbus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
So far I am loving these! Taste great and seem to be helping my energy. I keep them on my desk and they come in a pretty large bottle. Will repurchase
riah S.
Salem, OR
A lot of people hate taking pills, but need their vitamins. These are a great way to get b 12 and not have to take a pill, but have a yummy gummy.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
These are really tasty. Me and my mom eat these every day doctors orders. They seem to be helping.
Angeleigh J.
I have been enjoying my Vitafusion Simply Good Vitamin B-12 gummies. I am always skeptical of gummy vitamins because sometimes the taste isn't all that great. However, I love the taste of these vitamin gummies. It's a nice "treat", if you will, to have first thing in the morning. The extra boost of energy that I have been getting from these vitamins are a plus, too. My husband has been taking the vitamins with me and he has also seen a peak in his energy levels. The high energy especially comes in handy when dealing with our 3 and 4 year old boys. I would highly recommend this product to friends and I look forward to purchasing more when this bottle is finished.
Eric G.
A great way to give your body some b-vitamins for energy. They actually taste like raspberries! I've found that b-vitamins can really ward off fatigue and this brand gives you a lot of bang for your buck. A bottle of this is over a year supply. You could even take half of one and because they're so potent, you're still getting a huge percentage of daily b vitamins.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Wellness Guru Expert
For those who are needing to take there B12 vitamin daily these are it. I hate swallowing pills so these are great for me and very tasty. The price is great and I am very satisfied with my results. This gummy gives me more energy through the day and now it so much easier to take with these gummies.
Krysta W.
These are great when you need a boost of every! A lot of smoothie/ juice stores give customers the option to add B12 to their drink as a natural source for energy. I love that you can get B12 in gummy form. These have a great taste too!
Marci M.
They are really easy to take in the morning along with my Calcium gummies just so I have energy throughout the day. I liked them at first but after a while they start to not taste so good and get a bit hard but I don't mind.
Brandy C.
Smiths, AL
I love these!! I've always been a fan of taking B12 in the mornings, since I've discovered these I will never go back to a pill. They taste just like gummy fruit chews. yummy stuff!!
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
What is B12? Are these helpful
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Are these any good ? I bought some that melt on your tongue but they leave a chalky taste behind.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Wellness Guru Expert
How do they taste? Price? Where to find? (Don't say a certain place if you aren't sure)