Vitafusion B12 Gummy Vitamins

Vitafusion B12 Gummy Vitamins: High potency vitamin B-12 2 gummy vitamins provide 500mcg of B-12 Great-tasting, natural flavors

Just bought these and not sure that they are making a difference.... do you have to take them over time for them to start making you feel energetic???
B12 Vitafusion B12 Gummy Vitamins ? I know these give you energy but do they help your nails and hair grow?
What is B12? Are these helpful
Start your review of Vitafusion B12 Gummy Vitamins!
Melanie  S.
Williamsburg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Vitafusion B12 Gummy Vitamins uploaded by Melanie  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
The doctor told me to start taking B vitamins daily. The flavor is good and they are easy to chew. I have noticed that I have a little more energy, but I’m also eating better and added more exercise.
DeNaris M.
Matteson, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been taking these lil guys four about 5 yrs now and they keep my autoimmune system in check along with B6 which also works well for someone with a strange metabolism.
Maureen M.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love vitafusion as a brand. They are always fresh and vacuum sealed. You generally get 90 in the bottle for $9.00. They have a nice berry flavor. You need to take 2 gummies per day. I only buy this brand.
Christy M.
Macon, GA
I have these everyday. I do feel they help with my energy throughout the day. I buy these at Kroger and they are very affordable.
Melanie E.
I've been taking these for two or three weeks and I've noticed I've been more energized. My energy for some reason becomes really low in the colder months and this has helped combat that. I will definitely repurchase.
Loretta O.
Columbus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So far I am loving these! Taste great and seem to be helping my energy. I keep them on my desk and they come in a pretty large bottle. Will repurchase
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been taking these for the past year and I love them! They are great for focus and long-lasting energy without having to reach for caffeine. They also taste amazing, especially if you dislike swelling multiple pills in the morning. I always recommend VitaFusion B12 gummies to anyone looking for that extra boost to get them through the day!
Natalie L.
Commack, NY
These are my all time favorite vitamins. I'm a vegetarian, therefore I'm missing some vitamins I need, these vitamins taste so good too. I'm probably on my 3rd bottle of this. LOVE IT
riah S.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A lot of people hate taking pills, but need their vitamins. These are a great way to get b 12 and not have to take a pill, but have a yummy gummy.
Ainsley D.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great alternative if you don't like to swallow pills. Bought at Walmart, have only been using it for a few days. Flavor is great, easy to chew and take down.