Vitafusion B Complex Gummy Vitamins uploaded by Noushky F.Vitafusion B Complex Gummy Vitamins uploaded by Noushky F.Vitafusion B Complex Gummy Vitamins uploaded by Marie W.

Vitafusion B Complex Gummy Vitamins

Vitafusion B Complex Gummy Vitamins: Excellent source of 5 B vitamins Naturally sourced color and flavor Contains no gluten (wheat), milk, eggs, peanuts, or soy Lab tested to ensure quality and potency see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Noushky F.
Rosedale, NY
Why you taste so good? I love my gummies! Makes me feel like a kid again. I take two in the morning before I go to class and I feel great! As someone who doesn't drink coffee I always need something to help my energy so I dont fall asleep in class. This is a simple product for adults and teenagers. Warning you may want to take more than two gummies because it taste like gummy bears!
Lynn T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Yummy! I don't ever forget to take these , actually I can't wait till can sometime taking an extra. Not sure if this is helping my health but I take it because I know I'm not getting enough through eating regular meals
Andrea K.
I think vitamins in general are expensive, but these chewables/gummies help me stay with them. They taste good and give me everything I need for a boost of energy.
Esther S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Tastes good and easier than swallowing pills. Good for nails and hair. Reasonably priced.
Marie W.
Oakdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these! Always take one a day to help fight any allergies or illnesses going around. They do the job!! My kids take one once in the morning before school to jump start their brains so they can stay focused in the mornings and thoughout the day. Let's just say they're honor roll and only get A's-B's. Bought them from Amazon 3 pack for less than $10. Heck of a deal!!!
Johna S.
Covington, TN
The flavor is very bland and leaves a funny after taste. But I guess it's still good if you're not good at swallowing pills.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
These taste good and don't have an over powering taste. The gummie isn't to chewie and since I like the way they taste I don't mind taking them every day.
A C.