Add a Photo

By VITAFUSION
#60 in Vitamins & Supplements
Dietary Supplement. Vitafusion® B-Complex Vitafusion® B Complex gummy vitamins provide an excellent source of five B vitamins.  This combination, along with wild strawberry flavor, makes for a delightful gummy vitamin treat that supports healthy energy production.*. An excellent source of five B vitamins plus vitamin C. Natural Wild Strawberry flavor. Natural colors and flavors. Lab Tested. To ensure quality and potency. Contains no gluten, milk, peanuts o.
Photos (2)
Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC

I absolutely love the taste of Vitafusions B vits. There really tasty, so i have to watch myself or I'll keep eating them lol!! We've been using Vita Fusion for about 6 months now & we both seem to feel a diff. I would(& have!) buy this product again. I would also recommend these to anyone that needed to take a B supplement. They're so fun!!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Raleigh, NC

The Benefits of Vitamin B Complex. Referred to as vitamin B complex, the eight B vitamins — B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12 — play an important role in keeping our bodies running like well-oiled machines. These essential nutrients help convert our food into fuel, allowing us to stay energized throughout the day.
Rachel  K.
Rachel K.
Atlanta , Ga

I love these! Taste great, so its an easy way to get your vitamins without a chalky pill. These have a tougher consistency in my opinion, so keep that in mind if have any sensitivities!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dickinson, ND

These taste like strawberry fruit snacks and they’re good for you! What more could you want? I take one around lunch time whenever I feel like a need a little boost of energy.
sadie d.
sadie d.
Ottawa, IL

Vitamins should be included into everyone's day-to-day routine. They're a great source of, well, vitamins and minerals your body needs to maintain a health immune system.
Geneva A.
Geneva A.

It's not bad, but for the price, its not good either. I took one bottle worth than switched back over to the pills they were a 1/3 the price and got more pills for it.
Robin G.
Robin G.
Murray, KY

These gummies are very delicious. They also start your day with a lot of energy. I give these gummies four stars!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR

A great way to get non-jittery energy. They work and taste great! I would definitely recommend this product.
Keturah H.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA

Vitafuion Vitamin B Complex taste great. And really make a difference in my energy and how I sleep.
Lindy M.
Lindy M.
Vancouver, WA

These are wonderful and taste great. I have also had my blood checked and they work well!
Leandra S.
Leandra S.
Valencia, CA

Do these come in other flavors and if so, what is the best flavor for these vitafusion B complex?
Karina P.
Karina P.

Do these really give you energy?
Emily F.
Emily F.

Do these do things to boost your energy? I am trying to cute down on coffee and sugar!
Kasey W.
Kasey W.
Seymour, TN

Do these contain iron?
Donielle D.
Donielle D.
Oswego, NY

My neurologist recommended that I start taking B vitamins. Has this B Complex vitamin helped anyone with their migraine headaches? I've had them for years and willing to try anything! Has it helped you in other ways?

Join Now