Vitafusion B Complex Energy Gummy Vitamins uploaded by Robin G.Vitafusion B Complex Energy Gummy Vitamins uploaded by Megan M.

BY VITAFUSION #65 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement. Vitafusion® B-Complex Vitafusion® B Complex gummy vitamins provide an excellent source of five B vitamins.  This combination, along with wild strawberry flavor, makes for a delightful gummy vitamin treat that supports healthy energy production.*. An excellent source of five B vitamins plus vitamin C. Natural Wild Strawberry flavor. Natural colors and flavors. Lab Tested. To ensure quality and potency. Contains no gluten, milk, peanuts o. see more...

Vitafusion B Complex Energy Gummy Vitamins
  • "These are really good and gummies so really easy to take but they are a little bit harder to chew than other gummies. " in 1 review
  • "These are so much easier to take than a pill vitamin." in 1 review
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dickinson, ND
These taste like strawberry fruit snacks and they’re good for you! What more could you want? I take one around lunch time whenever I feel like a need a little boost of energy.
sadie d.
sadie d.
Ottawa, IL
Vitamins should be included into everyone's day-to-day routine. They're a great source of, well, vitamins and minerals your body needs to maintain a health immune system.
Robin G.
Robin G.
Murray, KY
These gummies are very delicious. They also start your day with a lot of energy. I give these gummies four stars!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
A great way to get non-jittery energy. They work and taste great! I would definitely recommend this product.
Lindy M.
Lindy M.
Vancouver, WA
These are wonderful and taste great. I have also had my blood checked and they work well!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I was pleasantly surprised with these vitafusion gummies. I found the taste to be very good in comparison to other gummy vitamins I have tried. It was pleasant without being over powering and did not leave a bad aftertaste. The effect is noticeable in a short amount of time and it doesn't seem like you would have to take them everyday if you didn't want to. You could probably take as needed and still see the results. I would 100% recommend to friends and family. I also plan to continue purchasing these. I received this product free for testing but all opinions are my own.
Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love the taste of Vitafusions B vits. There really tasty, so i have to watch myself or I'll keep eating them lol!! We've been using Vita Fusion for about 6 months now & we both seem to feel a diff. I would(& have!) buy this product again. I would also recommend these to anyone that needed to take a B supplement. They're so fun!!
Amber C.
Amber C.
turbeville , SC
I really like these vitamins they are very affordable and easy to find they make me feel great I deffently recommend them
Geneva A.
Geneva A.
It's not bad, but for the price, its not good either. I took one bottle worth than switched back over to the pills they were a 1/3 the price and got more pills for it.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Raleigh, NC
The Benefits of Vitamin B Complex. Referred to as vitamin B complex, the eight B vitamins — B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12 — play an important role in keeping our bodies running like well-oiled machines. These essential nutrients help convert our food into fuel, allowing us to stay energized throughout the day.
Karina P.
Karina P.
Do these really give you energy?
Leandra S.
Leandra S.
Valencia, CA
Do these come in other flavors and if so, what is the best flavor for these vitafusion B complex?
Emily F.
Emily F.
Wellness Guru Expert
Do these do things to boost your energy? I am trying to cute down on coffee and sugar!
Kasey W.
Kasey W.
Seymour, TN
Do these contain iron?
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Scottsdale, AZ
I get weekly B-12 shots, has anyone stopped doing the shots and replaced them with these?!