Vitafusion B Complex Energy Gummy Vitamins uploaded by Robin G.Vitafusion B Complex Energy Gummy Vitamins uploaded by Megan M.

BY VITAFUSION #64 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement. Vitafusion® B-Complex Vitafusion® B Complex gummy vitamins provide an excellent source of five B vitamins.  This combination, along with wild strawberry flavor, makes for a delightful gummy vitamin treat that supports healthy energy production.*. An excellent source of five B vitamins plus vitamin C. Natural Wild Strawberry flavor. Natural colors and flavors. Lab Tested. To ensure quality and potency. Contains no gluten, milk, peanuts o. see more...

Vitafusion B Complex Energy Gummy Vitamins
  • "These are really good and gummies so really easy to take but they are a little bit harder to chew than other gummies. " in 1 review
  • "These are so much easier to take than a pill vitamin." in 1 review
Robin G.
Murray, KY
These gummies are very delicious. They also start your day with a lot of energy. I give these gummies four stars!
Lindy M.
Vancouver, WA
These are wonderful and taste great. I have also had my blood checked and they work well!
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I was pleasantly surprised with these vitafusion gummies. I found the taste to be very good in comparison to other gummy vitamins I have tried. It was pleasant without being over powering and did not leave a bad aftertaste. The effect is noticeable in a short amount of time and it doesn't seem like you would have to take them everyday if you didn't want to. You could probably take as needed and still see the results. I would 100% recommend to friends and family. I also plan to continue purchasing these. I received this product free for testing but all opinions are my own.
sadie d.
Ottawa, IL
Vitamins should be included into everyone's day-to-day routine. They're a great source of, well, vitamins and minerals your body needs to maintain a health immune system.
Caitlin S.
Harrison Twp, MI
Michigan winters no doubt cause Vitamin D levels to drop. These gummies have kept me healthy and happy. I'm not a fan of swollowing pills- I forget or I just don't. These gummies are actually a little treat. Tasting much like gummy bears or fruit snacks, I pop two of these without any funky chalky taste or after taste. They do not upset my stomach either. Typically I can find these at target and they're pretty well priced. I'm happy with them and will continue taking them until I can get back in the sunshine.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
I absolutely love the taste of Vitafusions B vits. There really tasty, so i have to watch myself or I'll keep eating them lol!! We've been using Vita Fusion for about 6 months now & we both seem to feel a diff. I would(& have!) buy this product again. I would also recommend these to anyone that needed to take a B supplement. They're so fun!!
Anicania C.
Haverhill, MA
Gummy vitamins is the only way I take my supplementary vitamins (which I must due to absorption deficiency)... and this is the only one out of the VitaFusion brand that I don't care too much about the consistency of the gummy, though the taste is great, fresh, natural. When you bite into it, it has the consistency of a stale twizzlers in a way. Other than that, it does the job!
Brianna R.
Loganville, GA
The reason I only gave these vitamins 4 stars, is because I haven't been taking them that long and for my while these gummies don't taste horrible(they actually taste pretty good), the taste of them are a little off to me. I can't tell if my energy has increased or any other benefits just yet. But otherwise, so far so good.
Geneva A.
It's not bad, but for the price, its not good either. I took one bottle worth than switched back over to the pills they were a 1/3 the price and got more pills for it.
Jessica K.
Raleigh, NC
The Benefits of Vitamin B Complex. Referred to as vitamin B complex, the eight B vitamins — B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12 — play an important role in keeping our bodies running like well-oiled machines. These essential nutrients help convert our food into fuel, allowing us to stay energized throughout the day.
Leandra S.
Valencia, CA
Do these come in other flavors and if so, what is the best flavor for these vitafusion B complex?
Karina P.
Do these really give you energy?
Emily F.
Wellness Guru Expert
Do these do things to boost your energy? I am trying to cute down on coffee and sugar!
Kasey W.
Seymour, TN
Do these contain iron?
Stephanie L.
Scottsdale, AZ
I get weekly B-12 shots, has anyone stopped doing the shots and replaced them with these?!