Vitafusion B Complex Energy Gummy Vitamins uploaded by Pamela E.Vitafusion B Complex Energy Gummy Vitamins uploaded by Robin G.Vitafusion B Complex Energy Gummy Vitamins uploaded by Megan M.

BY VITAFUSION #58 in Vitamins & Supplements

Dietary Supplement. Vitafusion® B-Complex Vitafusion® B Complex gummy vitamins provide an excellent source of five B vitamins.  This combination, along with wild strawberry flavor, makes for a delightful gummy vitamin treat that supports healthy energy production.*. An excellent source of five B vitamins plus vitamin C. Natural Wild Strawberry flavor. Natural colors and flavors. Lab Tested. To ensure quality and potency. Contains no gluten, milk, peanuts o. see more...

• "These are so much easier to take than a pill vitamin." in 1 review
  • "These are really good and gummies so really easy to take but they are a little bit harder to chew than other gummies. " in 1 review
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
These are OK but they don’t have everything that I needed so I had to switch . it’s kind of crazy they didn’t really meet my expectations the gummies are pretty disappointing they began to mess with my digestion system I really wouldn’t recommend it I would recommend just taking a regular multivitamin
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was pleasantly surprised with these vitafusion gummies. I found the taste to be very good in comparison to other gummy vitamins I have tried. It was pleasant without being over powering and did not leave a bad aftertaste. The effect is noticeable in a short amount of time and it doesn't seem like you would have to take them everyday if you didn't want to. You could probably take as needed and still see the results. I would 100% recommend to friends and family. I also plan to continue purchasing these. I received this product free for testing but all opinions are my own.
Holly C.
Highly recommend. When I take these consistently there is such an improvement in my energy levels. They also taste so good and are so easy to take. I would eat them as a snack if I could. Love them!!!
Caitlin S.
Harrison Twp, MI
Michigan winters no doubt cause Vitamin D levels to drop. These gummies have kept me healthy and happy. I'm not a fan of swollowing pills- I forget or I just don't. These gummies are actually a little treat. Tasting much like gummy bears or fruit snacks, I pop two of these without any funky chalky taste or after taste. They do not upset my stomach either. Typically I can find these at target and they're pretty well priced. I'm happy with them and will continue taking them until I can get back in the sunshine.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the taste of Vitafusions B vits. There really tasty, so i have to watch myself or I'll keep eating them lol!! We've been using Vita Fusion for about 6 months now & we both seem to feel a diff. I would(& have!) buy this product again. I would also recommend these to anyone that needed to take a B supplement. They're so fun!!
Hilary F.
Enon Valley, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had gastric bypass so I’m on a daily vitamin schedule and I also have Rheumatoid Arthritis and severe Endometriosis. Right after my surgery I was always so tired. I took this vitamin plus B12 injections for about a year but then my levels were too high! I stuck with the gummies and now everything is where it should be. I still experience a lot of fatigue but it is not due to my b12 levels.
Shwetha A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Seriously, these changed my life! If you're prone to anxiety and any relevant fatigue/muscle aches these work AMAZINGLY to give you energy and appetite- which a lot of times makes a huge difference in my mood and helps me avoid over-stressing or my lack of appetite!
Anicania C.
Haverhill, MA
Gummy vitamins is the only way I take my supplementary vitamins (which I must due to absorption deficiency)... and this is the only one out of the VitaFusion brand that I don't care too much about the consistency of the gummy, though the taste is great, fresh, natural. When you bite into it, it has the consistency of a stale twizzlers in a way. Other than that, it does the job!
Brianna R.
Loganville, GA
The reason I only gave these vitamins 4 stars, is because I haven't been taking them that long and for my while these gummies don't taste horrible(they actually taste pretty good), the taste of them are a little off to me. I can't tell if my energy has increased or any other benefits just yet. But otherwise, so far so good.
Geneva A.
It's not bad, but for the price, its not good either. I took one bottle worth than switched back over to the pills they were a 1/3 the price and got more pills for it.
Leandra S.
Valencia, CA
Do these come in other flavors and if so, what is the best flavor for these vitafusion B complex?
Karina P.
Elkhart, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these really give you energy?
Emily F.
Oak Lawn , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do these do things to boost your energy? I am trying to cute down on coffee and sugar!
Kasey W.
Seymour, TN
Do these contain iron?
Stephanie L.
Scottsdale, AZ
I get weekly B-12 shots, has anyone stopped doing the shots and replaced them with these?!