BeveragesCoffee & TeaVitacup

by Vitacup

GOURMET TEA: Premium black chai tea leaves, spiced to perfection with cinnamon, clove, and allspice - a truly energizing sipping experience you need to experience for yourself. KETO-FRIENDLY: Fuel your inner genius with an infusion of MCT oil (medium-chain triglycerides) for an extra boost of keto-friendly healthy fat. ALL DAY HEALTH BENEFITS: The essential vitamins of B1, B5, B6, B9, B12, D3 & Antioxidants combine with tea to keep your energy levels up while supporting your metabolism. The cinnamon, turmeric, and MCT oil combine with tea to help you jump start your body and mind in the morning, so your body can kick it into high gear faster! . GENIUS BOOSTERS: Now, there’s a tea as brilliant as you are! Premium tea leaves with an infusion of MCT oil, cinnamon, turmeric, and essential daily vitamins to keep you on top of your game.GENIUS BOOSTERS: Now, there’s a tea as brilliant as you! Premium tea with an infusion of MCT oil, cinnamon, turmeric, and essential daily vitamins to keep you on top of your game. BIODEGRADABLE: Our tea boxes are made from recycled materials, so you never have to feel guilty about the packaging disposal. Our filter tea bags are also individually wrapped in biodegradable packages to be more environmentally friendly! .

GOURMET TEA - Premium black chai tea leaves, spiced to perfection with cinnamon, clove, and allspice - a truly energizing sipping experience you need to experience for yourself.; KETO-FRIENDLY - Fuel your inner genius with an infusion of MCT oil (medium-chain triglycerides) for an extra boost of keto-friendly healthy fat.; ALL DAY HEALTH BENEFITS - The essential vitamins of B1, B5, B6, B9, B12, D3 & Antioxidants combine with tea to keep your energy levels up while supporting your metabolism. The cinnamon, turmeric, and MCT oil combine with tea to help you jump start your body and mind in the morning, so your body can kick it into high gear faster!; GENIUS BOOSTERS - Now, there’s a tea as brilliant as you are! Premium tea leaves with an infusion of MCT oil, cinnamon, turmeric, and essential daily vitamins to keep you on top of your game.GENIUS BOOSTERS - Now, there’s a tea as brilliant as you! Premium tea with an infusion of MCT oil, cinnamon, turmeric, and essential daily vitamins to keep you on top of your game.; BIODEGRADABLE - Our tea boxes are made from recycled materials, so you never have to feel guilty about the packaging disposal. Our filter tea bags are also individually wrapped in biodegradable packages to be more environmentally friendly!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of VitaCup Genius Blend Infused Tea 14 ct | Keto | Paleo | Whole 30 | Chai Black Tea with MCT, Cinnamon, Turmeric & Vitamins Helps Boost Focus, Metabolism & Energy!
Heather Z.
Durham, NC
This is my new favorite tea! Great for morning to get you up and moving! I love the flavor ( has almost a slight chai to it) !
Bridget B.
Philadelphia
This tea is so delicious! I bought it and wasn’t expecting to like it as much as I did. I’m not a tea person but would recommend this to anyone!
Jessica S.
Noxapater, MS
Excellent if you are a fan of Chai. I don’t use sweeteners in this and drink this both hot and iced.
Rachel F.
Melissa, TX
I kind of impulsively bought this tea, so I figured I might as well drink it. It’s actually really good! Not only will I drink this whole box, but I’ll repurchase when it’s gone. The probiotic blend is good too!
Hannah B.
Washington , IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this tea product. I was able to try it super cheap, and I think the quality was pretty good. I know the company is shutting down though so that is sad.
Sydney P.
Saint Charles, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the way this tea tastes definitely needed something for energy and focus and hopefully this is exactly what I need! I’ve always love the beauty blend vita cup and beauty is well and that made my hair grow really fast noticeably in two weeks from my fresh bleach.

Looking for your answer?