BeveragesCoffeeSingle-Serve Cups & PodsVitacup
Beauty Blend Coffee Pods Sample 4ct with Collagen, Biotin, Cinnamon, Keto|Paleo|Whole30 Friendly, Essential Vitamins, Compatible with K-Cup Brewers Including Keurig 20, Top Rated Cups

by Vitacup

BEAUTY BOOST: Beauty Blend coffee is infused with a unique blend of collagen, essential vitamins, and antioxidants to nourish your inner goddess . SMOOTH ROAST: Medium Roast 100% Arabica beans from Mexico and Brazil . GLOW ON: Collagen, biotin, and manganese are vital nutrients in helping our bodies maintain envious skin, hair, and nails . ANTI-FOX-IDANT: Sweet and powerful, Cinnamon delivers beloved antioxidants to help fight against free radicals in the body . KEURIG COMPATIBLE: VitaCup pods are compatible with most K-Cup brewers including Keurig and Keurig 2.0 systems. VitaCup is confirmed to be fully compatible with all of the following Keurig style brewers: K10 MINI Plus, K40/45 Elite, K60/K65 Special Edition, K70/K75/K79 Platinum, K200/K250, K300/K350, K400/K450/K460, K500/K550/K560, K140/K145, Mr.Coffee, iCoffee, Hamilton Beach .

BEAUTY BOOST - Beauty Blend coffee is infused with a unique blend of collagen, essential vitamins, and antioxidants to nourish your inner goddess; SMOOTH ROAST - Medium Roast 100% Arabica beans from Mexico and Brazil; GLOW ON - Collagen, biotin, and manganese are vital nutrients in helping our bodies maintain envious skin, hair, and nails; ANTI-FOX-IDANT - Sweet and powerful, Cinnamon delivers beloved antioxidants to help fight against free radicals in the body; KEURIG COMPATIBLE - VitaCup pods are compatible with most K-Cup brewers including Keurig and Keurig 2.0 systems. VitaCup is confirmed to be fully compatible with all of the following Keurig style brewers - K10 MINI Plus, K40/45 Elite, K60/K65 Special Edition, K70/K75/K79 Platinum, K200/K250, K300/K350, K400/K450/K460, K500/K550/K560, K140/K145, Mr.Coffee, iCoffee, Hamilton Beach

When do I get to test a free sample like Nike running shoes? My niece has received many free products to test but I on the other hand have received none?
Start your review of VitaCup Beauty Blend Coffee Pods Sample 4ct with Collagen, Biotin, Cinnamon, Keto|Paleo|Whole30 Friendly, Essential Vitamins, Compatible with K-Cup Brewers Including Keurig 2.0, Top Rated Cups!
shelly B.
Waterford, MS
VitaCup Beauty Blend Coffee Pods Sample 4ct with Collagen, Biotin, Cinnamon, Keto|Paleo|Whole30 Friendly, Essential Vitamins, Compatible with K-Cup Brewers Including Keurig 2.0, Top Rated Cups uploaded by shelly B.
What could be better than one of my favorite things in the world? Two of my favorite things in the world!!! It doesn't get better than having your morning cup of coffee and helping my beauty routine at the same time. Vitacup Beauty blend has collagen type 1&3, vitamins B7&B9, and cinnamon as an antioxidant. Cinnamon is my favorite flavor of coffee, but some companies make it too sweet tasting, not Vitacup. The k cups are a little more expensive than regular k cups, but if you buy these vitamins and k cups separately, it costs far more than these. They have a lot of other vitamin mixes, a few that I will be reviewing, but these are by far my favorite! VitaCup Beauty Blend Coffee Pods Sample 4ct with Collagen, Biotin, Cinnamon, Keto|Paleo|Whole30 Friendly, Essential Vitamins, Compatible with K-Cup Brewers Including Keurig 2.0, Top Rated Cups|VitaCup Beauty Blend Coffee Pods Sample 4ct with Collagen, Biotin, Cinnamon, Keto|Paleo|Whole30 Friendly, Essential Vitamins, Compatible with K-Cup Brewers Including Keurig 2.0, Top Rated Cups|VitaCup Beauty Blend Coffee Pods Sample 4ct with Collagen, Biotin, Cinnamon, Keto|Paleo|Whole30 Friendly, Essential Vitamins, Compatible with K-Cup Brewers Including Keurig 2.0, Top Rated Cups
Tara L.
cincinnati
I love that these pods include collagen. The packaging is super cute and I love that they focus on beauty. They are definitely way pricier than other Kcups.
Ashley T.
Middle River , MD
Insanely delicious blend with amazing beauty benefits. I’ve used this coffee for about a month and I can already notice healthier nails and hair. It’s a must try!
Amy D.
South Bend, IN
I recently already reviewed this product. Please refer to my previous review for my input.
Leah V.
Joppa, MD
I expected this coffee to taste horribly, but it was actually really good. It’s one of the only brands that I now purchase.