BY VITACOST #40 in Vitamin D

Amy S.
Vitamin D3 is so important and doctors have found that people are more lacking in it than they realize. This is such a great value for a great product! I LOVE vitacost!! They have such good prices on their brand of vitamins without sacrificing quality. I definitely recommend them to everyone!
Joelle Q.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love vitacost brand supplements and love this product. When you buy their products you know you're buying the same quality as the higher end supplements and usually for more than half the price.
Riley B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After finding out I have a vitamin d deficiency from my doctors I started taking this product. There are multiple levels of vitamin d but 5,000 seems to be the average. Within a couple weeks my levels were back up! This also stayed in my system for a bit, averaging a couple months, as when I had more bloodwork done my levels were too high! So once you know what dose is right for you, then it is amazing! I noticed I was much happier and less moody as vitamin d can play a role in your happiness and helps with depression.
Rania H.
New Carrolltn, MD
Very small, easy to swallow and inexpensive! I am chronically vitamin d deficient and my doctor would prescribe me 50,000IUD to be taken once a week. After finishing the rX for the 3rd time I picked these up, and my levels have stayed up.
Danielle H.
Wonderful Vitamin D3 from Vitacost!
At 5,000 IU your receiving the daily needs. And the soft gel is easy to swallow!
Vitacost has the best prices on all the products!
Sarah D.
Medford
Great quality vitamins. Capsules are small and easily swallowed. Great price, I usually purchase when they have their vitamin BOGO sale.
Nicole H.
These are my fav route D3 gels, super small so they're easy to swallow and they are 5,000 iu. Will always repurchase.
Stefanie M.
lockport, NY
I started taking these after my doctor told me my levels were low and after a short time I noticed a difference
Marci P.
These are great. I've been taking these for several months and they work great.